NVC có gửi 1 e-mail cho e , nội dung như thế này :
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.
1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:
Please submit a completed copy of form Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration - Biographic Data (DS-230/DS-260) for this applicant. In reviewing the form that you submitted, we note that the section pertaining to applicant residences from the age of 16 is either blank or incomplete. The applicant must list all places lived for at least six months since reaching the age of 16. There must not be any gaps greater than six months. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes. Your visa application cannot be processed until this form is complete.
A gap exists in your residence history of more than six months. When completing the information in this section, please refer to the following instructions below on Police Certificate(s):
· Police certificates are required for each visa applicant aged 16 years or older, based on where each applicant lives or has lived previously.
· Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided more than 12 months. Present and former residents of the United States should NOT obtain any police certificates covering their residence in the U.S.
· Generally, applications for police certificates should be made directly to the police authorities in the district in which you resided. The police certificate must:
1. Cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in that area, and
2. State what the appropriate police authorities records show concerning each applicant, including all arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case of which there is a record.
· If you have any questions about where or how to apply for police certificates in other countries, you may communicate directly with the U.S. consular office processing your visa applications.
· NOTE: Police certificates from certain countries are unavailable. Detailed information is available from the NVC or the nearest United States immigrant visa processing post.
To download a form or update the online form submitted, please visit www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov
F - PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE:
The document submitted for the petitioner is not an original or certified copy of an original issued by the appropriate government authority. The document must be an original, or a certified copy of the....
e xin hỏi là e cần bổ túc gì nữa, cám ơn ACE XNC
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2012 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright: xuatnhapcanh.com 2009-2013