You may use Form I-864EZ IF ALL the following conditions
1. You are the person who filed or is filing the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for a relative being sponsored;
2. The relative you are sponsoring is the only person listed on
the Form I-130 petition;
3. The income you are using to qualify is based entirely on
your salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms
W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s).
You must complete Form I-864 (and not Form I-864EZ) if
any of the following conditions apply:
1. The relative you are sponsoring is not the only person
immigrating based upon the underlying visa petition;
2.You filed or are filing a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition
for Alien Worker, for the immigrant you are sponsoring;
3. You are a joint sponsor;
4. You are a "substitute sponsor" filing because the original
I-130 petitioner is deceased.