Actually, I don't know if I can post such those questions in the University or College folder, so I've decided to raise my question here. Also, I'm trying to write English to you because I know you will correct my writing. (I think I can use this forum as a place to practice English as well). My questions are as followed:
1. I'm 21 now, and if I can go to the US next year, will I need to have a gap year after the immigration in order not to be treated as an out-of-state student? (Due to the financial problem, I often see my friends skipped 1 year to get the benefit of Financial Aid.)
2. Moreover, my friends who had just immigrated few months ago told me their plans that they would finish 2-year in college before going to the university (and higher level) because of the financial issue and the English skills (e.g presentation, team work...). I think it is such a long time for me that I can follow. So, can you give me some advises about this problem? (e.g how I can get the scholarship or how I can follow the students in the university.)
3. Do Colleges need the Admission Essay as that of the Universities?
4. Is it necessary to submit TOEFL certificate to my interested university/college if I'm going to be the US permanent resident?
5. About the soft skills or the social activities which play a big role in the university admission, how and where can I get the certificate from these activities? (in Viet Nam, I'm playing the piano as well as being a volunteer catechist for a Church; I'm thinking of joining a society like that when I'm in the US).
6. Grand Prairie, Texas will be my new location, and I'm looking for some universities around this area. Could you give me some information in term of the entrance conditions please? (I'm thinking of Texas A&M University and University of Texas in Arlington.)
Thank you for your time
P.S: I'm not good at English writing, so please forgive me for any stupid mistakes :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2012 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright: xuatnhapcanh.com 2009-2013