ACE diễn đàn giúp em mail checklist này phải làm gì ? em rất cảm ơn!

hoangmanh1988

Thành viên mới
checklist cover letter này phải cần làm gì vậy mọi người? help me!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: xxxxxx
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We have finished reviewing your case. We will tell you when we set an interview
date for your case. Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO
CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM about your interview until we give you the date.
We saw that either your Affidavit of Support was incomplete, some of your
supporting documents were missing, or both. We have marked the missing items
on the checklist below.
You should send any of the missing items to xxxxxx so he or she
can take them to the visa interview. The Consular Officer will review the missing
items at the time of the interview.
Please pay special attention to any items related to the Affidavit of Support form.
If the checklist shows any problems with the form, you should complete a new
form and send it to xxxxxx.
If you do not send the missing information to xxxxxx, his or her
visa application could be delayed or denied.
If you need a new Affidavit of Support form, you can find it at uscis.gov/forms.

PHUNG, PATRICE PENELOPE Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence
Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa
interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect
information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can
download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have completed the new
Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit
your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x] Item 13.a. You must include your ______2013_____________________________ tax and income information.
[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal
income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.
[x]
In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
[x]
The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
You must submit the following financial evidence:
[x]
NVC Special Instructions

tramtai

Thành viên mới
Ðề: ACE diễn đàn giúp em mail checklist này phải làm gì ? em rất cảm ơn!

hồ sơ nhà bạn f3 ? PD ? bạn phải chuẩn bị I864 cho cuộc PV sắp tới .

hoangmanh1988

Thành viên mới

cảm ơn bạn đã trả lời. mình nhận được thư completep ngày 25/7 rồi. nhưng giờ vẫn chưa nhận thư phỏng vấn

tramtai

Thành viên mới

Thư check list trên , bạn nhận được khi nào ? sau đó NVC gửi email báo cho bạn biết hồ sơ complete luôn à , xin bạn cho biết . khi nhận check list , bạn có gởi bổ sung I864 cho NVC không ? Hay NVC gửi email báo hồ sơ completed luôn , xin chia sẻ .

t

hoangmanh1988

Thành viên mới

mình gửi mail hỏi hồ sơ complete vào 11/6. đến 9/7 thì nhận được thư báo là chờ 30 ngày để họ xem xét. ngày 22/7 thì nhận được checklist. và mình gọi điện báo cho người đại diện làm hồ sơ cho nhà mình biết là có checklist. rồi đến ngày 25/7 thì nhận được mail complete. mình cũng hok biết là luật sư nhà mình có bổ sung I864 hok nữa.

tramtai

Thành viên mới

hồ sơ nhà bạn F3 à ? có PD ngày mấy ?

buiqtrung88

Thành viên tích cực

luật sư có bổ sung cho NVC hay không thì cũng ko quan trọng vì NVC ko cho bổ sung I864 tại NVC mà yêu cầu đem theo tại buổi phỏng vấn. Do đó bạn nên yêu cầu LS sớm hoàn tất I864 mới (đủ thu nhập tối thiểu và đủ 9 trang) rồi gửi 1 bộ chính về VN cho gia đình bạn đem theo lúc PV. Bạn nên chờ thư phỏng vấn thôi, tầm tháng sau là có thư

hoangmanh1988

Thành viên mới

f3/2003 . pd 16/7/2003. cảm ơn ACE diễn đàn hướng dẫn. mong là tháng sau sẽ có thư phỏng vấn!