Bác vha08 review hộ cháu bài essay này với!

ndkhoa60

Thành viên mới
Cháu tiếng Anh vẫn còn yếu, câu văn ngữ pháp cũng sẽ có nhiều chỗ không đúng. Cháu mong bác giúp cháu sửa hộ bài này với ạ. Cháu cám ơn bác nhiều :1:

The benefits of education are endless. Education gives us knowledge about the world. It develops in people a perspective of looking at life, build opinions and have points of view on everything about life. Also it’s evident that without proper education it is hard to succeed in modern world. Education is the standard according to which people are judged, and therefore to meet the high expectations one has to obtain proper knowledge via education. A brilliant education could open doors of opportunities. Being educated is very important aspect of my life. Why people want to have their high education? As for me I have my reasons why I want to get high education.

I’m personally aware that the satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment upon receiving a college degree is one that cannot easily be topped. College education is becoming even more important than it has been in the past. A bachelor's degree is now becoming a minimum requirement for many jobs that previously only required a high school degree. Education is important because without it I feel disconnected form the world, and I can’t really live a successful life. With a decent education I can change the world, or at least make a major difference. One might observe that education get you connected with the world and create a brighter path for life to go through.

I think a good education is imperative because it will influence my life in the future. From my early age, my parents often tells me about how education is very important to find a good job. And this is true because if I want to be a registered nurse, businessman, doctor or a lower, or an engineer I must have an education. It will help me get a well-paying job, or open up a business, which is something I am passionate about. In a business, you are usually dealing with invoices or bills, receipts, make purchases and sales; so a great skill of math is involved as well as organization and management skills. One might observe that a decent education is key to make plans a reality.

I also think an excellent education is crucial because it will affect my family in one way or another. It will benefit the family I have now, and the family I will have in the future. I hope to support my family financially, with the great job education will help me get, and by being a role model and educator to the children I will raise. I want to be able to answer questions my children will have to; to give them knowledge and a decent education for their futures as well. An education would also impact the family I have now because a nice education would give me a chance to go out into the world, get a job, and somewhere to live. Without a job I would not have the money to provide for myself, or get a home, and would be an inconvenience to my family now. One might observe that the education I get or do not get will affect my family, and family is very important to me.

Another reason why I want to get high education is because all members in my family have already received their high education. My father has finished the Science Bachelor, and my mother has finished Account and Finance Bachelor. All my life I was listening from them that it is very important to get high education. When I decided to attend college they were happy and encouraged me to work hard. They bought me a car as a way of motivating me. It also helps me to know that if am educated I can acquire great things for myself. One might observe that family’s support in getting education is very important. At least it was so for me.

College will give me a better knowledge of things. For one I will be able to work better with others because I will have to work with people more often. Via education I will acquire not only factual knowledge but also the way a refined person should behave. Good manners and gentle ways are taught in the process of socializing and cultivating which is inseparable from education. Therefore I will have more experience to communicate with people. Having more knowledge will also give me better problem solving skills because in college you have to work harder and study more. I will be able to take on greater task in life because a good education will grant a better chance at functioning better as a whole. One might observe that through education we learn how to socialize, solve problems and make us unique from uneducated people.

In conclusion, I believe education is essential in every area of my life. I’m not sure many people many people realize it, but education is an extremely critical part of life. By having decent education, my life can enhance the lives of others. A man named Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.” And I want to change the world. To me, a good education equals greater life. One might observe that education is most important in life like our basic need foods, clothe and shelter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ðề: Bác vha08 review hộ cháu bài essay này với!

What is essay prompt?

Are you trying to prove education is so important to you or are you trying to tell the reader education is a must?

ndkhoa60

Thành viên mới

Cháu rất vui khi nhận được trả lời từ bác vha08. Cháu muốn nói về tầm quan trọng của giáo dục. Liệu có được ko ạ? Hay là bài của cháu so boring :2: Tiện đây cháu có viết thêm 1 bài nữa. Cháu mong được nghe ý kiến của bác nên chọn bài nào để tiếp tục sửa cho hoàn thiện ạ. Cháu cám ơn bác :1:

Can’t Live Without It
There are certain things in life that we just cannot live without. For example, asking a two year old, it may be a toilet or bottle, or asking a fifteen year old, it may be a cell phone or hair spray. We all have different perspectives on what makes life beautiful. I do know in life there are three things that will undoubtedly and drastically change me if I did not have them, and those are passion, inspiration and motivation. There is not a day that should go by without someone feeling passionate about where in life they are, what they do, who they are with and the list is continuous. Inspiration is also a key to being able to move forward in life when things seem difficult and even to a point of impossible, but being able to grasp that little part of life for what it is and allowing it to do something extravagant is where inspiration can manage to take a life to an entirely different level. Now, there is motivation in many children, especially to impress parents; however, as children grow up they lose that drive to be the best at what they do, even if it is making a juice that daddy calls “magic juice”. Doing all we do with all of our heart, mind and soul is the place we need to be in order to be in love with what we do, for me, that is how to control and manager my own business.
Now, finding someone who lives with a desire to accomplish a goal is hard. Many tend to become downcast and fail to realize that it is more negatively effective on their future. Not allowing anything to come between goals and accomplishing them is an idealistic characteristic. Passion is an intimate aspect of life that has many ways of being interpreted, but when it comes to a career path, it is simple. Dreaming big and making it happen is the bulls eye, admiring those better at something also helps because it will be the push to make an individual strive to be that much more advanced. Loving graphic design even when my mood is not so great has happened in the past and am positive will continue to because I have passion for what I want to do.
Moving on to how critical it is to be inspired. Inspiration and motivation go hand in hand because the bounce off of one another, for example, if a person is inspired they will then become motivated to do something. So, we come across a personal experience. Being engaged once in my nineteen years of living has showed me a lot. We as a whole, being imperfect human beings, do not know what is coming next or how that certain thing is coming. There was a point in life where the thought was “One day, we will get married.” However, an army term, another girl involved later and falling in love with something greater, I have realized that life is not too short, but too long. There are so many things that have to get done with such little time, so many people we can interact with that will change our lives, and there is a whole life ahead of us to live and we cannot allow simple things that are not meant to happen hold us down. Being inspired to move forward, learn by trial and error and receive the rebukes of this life I have acquired the knowledge that mastery of what is around me is the only things that is impossible. Now, being consistent in trying to be better should be done as long as that knowledge is not thrown out the window. Inspiration from literally all things is what we need more of in our lives as a society. I am inspired daily, by not only my experiences but by those of the people that surround me. Being a ______will be made easier with this because I am easily inspired, by both good and tragic things, which will help me move forward easier and faster than others.
In summarization, we see that passion, inspiration and motivation can all be looked at a lot more intimately than just surface wise. They all build on why I would love more than any other thing as a career to become a graphic designer. My all will be put into what has to get done. There is a saying that was once quoted by Albert Einstein, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." So, taking into consideration all that has been said, I would love to be a businessman because my knowledge in certain areas may be limited but with the passion, inspiration and motivation I have for business. I can move forward and make a dream come true. The thought is in the air, the certain thing in life that cannot be lived in life for me is becoming a businessman. How can you help me?

ndkhoa60

Thành viên mới

Cháu đã sửa lại bài 1 như này rồi ạ :1:

Having an education will influence one’s future financially. The benefits of education are endless. Education gives me knowledge about the world. It helps me to develop a perspective of life, create my own opinions and points of view of everything about life. Without proper education, it is hard to succeed in the modern world. Education is also the standard according to which people are judged. A brilliant education could open many doors of opportunities for me.
With a good education, I can make a small change in the world. Education expands the knowledge of the common people. For example, almost everyone knows who Barack Obama is. I believe that Mr. Obama is a role model for many because through hard work, dedication and high education; he has reached a place where people of his race has never been before. He graduated from Columbia University and Harvard University, both are prestigious colleges in the United States. After overcoming many hardships, he finally won office to become the first African American president of the United States. Since the time he entered the White House, he has strengthened international diplomacy and cooperation between different countries. I believe that for these reasons, Mr. Obama is a great role model for answering how important of education.
Education also improves our lives. Getting a job will help support my family financially. With a good education, I will be a role model and educator to my children. I want to be able to answer the questions my children will have and to teach them the knowledge that I have acquired. This education would also impact the family I have now because it would allow me go out into the world, get a job, and find a place to live. Without a job I would not have the money to provide for myself, or get a home, and would be an inconvenience to my family. When I decided to attend college, my parents were very happy and encouraged me to work hard. They bought me a car as a way of motivating me. It also helps me to know that if am educated I can acquire great things for myself. One might observe that family’s support in getting education is very important. At least it was so for me.
Through education we learn how to socialize, solve problems and make us unique from uneducated people. Having a college education provides me with greater knowledge. It will teach me better communication skills and allow me to work with others more effectively. Via education I will acquire not only factual knowledge but also the way a refined person should behave. Good manners and gentle ways are taught in the process of socializing and cultivating which is inseparable from education. Having more knowledge will also give me better problem solving skills because in college you have to work harder and study more. I will be able to take on greater tasks in life because a good education will grant a better chance at functioning better as a whole.
I believe that overall, education is essential in every area of my life. By having decent education, not only will I enrich my life but I will also enhance the lives of others. A man named Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.” To me, a good education equals greater life not only financially but also intellectually. It is almost as important as our basic needs for foods, clothes and shelter.

•- Một bài luận xin học, mà hội đồng tuyển sinh muốn biết thêm về bạn, ngoài những gì đã thể hiện qua học ba hay các thành tích đã đạt được, các bạn lại viết về mẹ, hay phân tích về một vấn đề gì đó, thì chắc chắn bài văn của các bạn sẽ bị quăng vào thùng rác
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showt...t-Văn-bằng-Anh-Ngữ-The-Art-of-English-Writing

Cả 2 bài văn của cháu - chú nói thiệt là không có hứng thú đọc hết bài

Cháu hay viết về cháu nhiều hơn để ADCOM hiểu cháu nhiều hơn. Đơn giản 1 chút là ngoài việc cháu mong thuyết phục đucợ ADCOM nhận cháu và cháu hy vọng trường cho cháu nhiều financial aid. Vậy thì cháu có điểm gì đặc biệt, hay có năng khiếu gì mà chưa thể hiện được bang học bạ của cháu. Hảy viết nó ra

ndkhoa60

Thành viên mới

Dạ cháu cám ơn góp ý chân thành của chú. Cháu sẽ cố gắng nhiều hơn :1: