chú vha xem giúp cháu bài này

thanhxuan

Thành viên mới
cháu đã chỉnh sửa bài này lại nhưng vẫn thấy còn nhiều chỗ chưa được. Chú thấy phần nào chưa hay hãy đánh dấu phần đó hoặc có gợi ý nào thì chỉ cháu với

In Hamlet act 2 scenes 2, Guildenstern said: “which dreams indeed are ambitions, for the very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.’. His statement as an affirmation of dream and ambition is similar. But they have some differences in cases.

What is dream? Dream is the desire, which people want to achieve something, could be material or spiritual: Everybody has dream, whether mediocre or great: a dream of wealth, a dream of high salary, a dream of healthiness. For me, own a stores system like Wal-Mart in Vietnam is always my desire since I recognize that I want do what in future. One who had no wished would not to be in the life .With dream; all people live in on wish in hopes of things. They help human response to difficulties, troubles, obstacles and bring strength to overcome challenges. The dream can be achieved with determination and persistence. Many people told me that if I set up my dreams too large, it will be difficult to achieve and the dream is only my ambition. I replied, when you realize your dream, reaching or not does not matter, because in the process of striving to achieve dreams that you will have to use all their capabilities and overcome the stumbling and joy of living in the dream.

On the other hand, ambition is come from dreams. While the desire is usually very strict with his self, always unsatisfied and set goals in learning, striving to achieve the dream. The ambition is not always happy with what they have too, but never realized real ability, always compare with other and willing to use cunning, every trick, whether harm to others, to change his personality to complete the dream. In case, they only confuse between interests, short-term goals and dreams. When ambitious people want something but did not achieve, they turn into another person: bitter, resentment, anger and accuse other. They only see the bad virtue, the negative situation. That is people live without dream or livings with the dream of other .They don’t know what they do and do for what? I remember , when I was a student in high school , my father wanted me will become a teacher , a lawyer or a doctor , any occupation except business because he did not his child follow his trade. It is influenced by the thoughts of the ancient East: people compare trader as a huckster, no education. I was weary with the life in the old time, felt tired with what they thought.

It certainty would not be right to say the one who had no ambition, not the dream, too or reverse. How can human exist without dream? The answer is will they make the dream come true or not. When desire makes people have beliefs, hopes in the life, ambition impulse the will strongly. It prods person take action to get success. After all, dream and ambition are the same if we acknowledge them as positive points. Someone asked me, between two choices: one is you will follow arrangement of parent, have a happy and stable life; two is you are present, is still not reach your desire, many trouble and ordeal, I would choose this way. I say, I will set a dream and plan, schedule, timeline to achieve it. In addition, I know my purpose and I am going to go in an exciting way and when I fall, the dream will take me to get up to go forward. I do not fear the failure but I'm happy because every day, I get closer and closer to the destination of my dream.

Moreover, if we see the wish as negative ways, it will become a lust of individual who don’t know reality, no understand about oneself. Nothing will be achieve at the end and get into many troubles. It is also represent by story about eagle, raven and the shepherd. Some sheep were grazing in the field. Suddenly, an eagle swooped down, catch a young lamb and bring away. A raven saw this and wanted some meat as well. He thought the eagle was stupid, took a small sheep. He said that he would do better and choose the biggest crow. After the raven sank his claws into the ram’s wool, he could not fly away. Nor could the raven pull his claws out of the ram’s coat .The shepherd came up, pulled the raven 's feet out of the fleece, killed him and thrown him. I know I can t with one step and short time to make my dream become true, I don’t want to become the raven in this story .People, who doesn’t know how to estimate themselves, surely get failure.

‘I have a dream”: The life must have dreams and wishes. Therefore, each person should unsatisfied with what they have and have a dream. But hold in the hearts and did not speak out, one day dreams die because there is no sharing. Step by step, using capacity, knowledge and wisdom to identify ability and set up a specific plan. Using passion to turn the dream come true but should not be an ambitious person, so very easy to put myself in the wrong direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ðề: chú vha xem giúp cháu bài này

Bài essay này hoàn toàn khác với bài cháu đã cho tôi đọc. Tôi nói cháu rút ngắn lại, cháu lại làm cho nó dài thêm
(Maximum word count = 500 words)

Tôi cho cháu ví dụ câu nói của Dr. Martin Luther King, Junior. (M.L. King. Jr),
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

[/QUOTE