[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2B - HCM2009710199

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Cả nhà có ai giúp e cắt khẩu F1 qua F2B đc k?cho tiện việc theo dõi.e cám ơn.
Đjạ chỉ nhà, xin sửa dùm e cho dễ nhận dạng.: hồ sơ F2B. HCM2009710199
@chauhuynh1806,

Theo yêu cầu của bạn tôi đã di chuyển topic của bạn từ F1 về đây diện F2B, để tiện việc theo dõi quá trình hồ sơ. Lần sau có thắc mắc gì vào post bài hỏi tại đây.

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Hồ sơ F2B - HCM2009710199

dạ,e xin cám ơn anh. Chị Hoaiphuongchau nhiều nhiều ạk

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Cả nhà cho e hỏi cái thư này là sao vậy ạk.
Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009710199 filed by LIEN THI NGUYEN on behalf of LONG THAI HUYNH.

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.* From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new completed form and mail it to NVC.* If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete the correct form to submit to NVC.* An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items.* When you return the documents to NVC, please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number:***************** HCM2009710199

Petitioner's Name:*********** NGUYEN, LIEN THI

Principal Applicant's Name:** HUYNH,LONG THAI

Preference Category:********* F2B

Your Priority Date:********** 04Dec2006

Foreign State Chargeability:* VIETNAM

Invoice ID Number:***********

***************************** U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL

***************************** 4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1

***************************** HO CHI MINH CITY

***************************** VIETNAM

Sincerely,

Elena

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

E cám ơn nhiều ạk

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

Cả nhà cho e hỏi cái thư này là sao vậy ạk.
Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009710199 filed by LIEN THI NGUYEN on behalf of LONG THAI HUYNH.

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.* From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new completed form and mail it to NVC.* If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete the correct form to submit to NVC.* An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items.* When you return the documents to NVC, please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Invoice ID Number:***********

Sincerely,

Elena

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

E cám ơn nhiều ạk

BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH I-864/I-864A và tài liệu hỗ trợ mà bạn đã nộp cho thấy rằng bạn đã cung cấp thông tin KHÔNG đầy đủ của bạn hoặc bạn đã không trả lời một số câu hỏi.

Hãy chú ý cụ thể cho các câu hỏi đánh dấu X kèm theo danh sách kiểm tra.

Bạn sẽ cần phải hoàn thành và nộp một mẫu BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH MỚI với những thay đổi ghi chú trên danh mục đính kèm.

Bạn sẽ cần phải làm theo các hướng dẫn VỀ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH (I-864) được đăng trên trang web Bộ Ngoại giao tại địa chỉ sau:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.

Từ đó, bạn có thể điền vào một mẫu trực tuyến mới, in mẫu hoàn thành mới và gửi cho NVC. *

Nếu bạn là người bảo lãnh, xin đọc tất cả hướng dẫn và điền đúng mẫu để gửi cho NVC. *

BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀIB CHÍNH là cần thiết được gửi từ người bảo lãnh cho từng trường hợp , bất kể mức thu nhập của NBL

Người bảo lãnh cần phải nộp đơn Bảo trợ Tài chánh I-864 theo điều khoản 213A của luật Di trú và Nhập tịch.

Nếu không có mẫu đơn bảo trợ tài chánh của người bảo lãnh, viên chức Lãnh sự không thể cấp thị thực cho đương đơn.

Qui định này áp dụng cho tất cả các trường hợp, ngay cả khi người bảo lãnh không làm việc hay làm việc nhưng không đủ thu nhập bảo lãnh tài chánh

NVC YÊU CẦU NGƯỜI KHAI ĐƠN BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH , PHẢI KHAI VÀ TRÃ LỜI ĐẦY ĐỦ CÁC CÂU HỎI ĐƯỢC ĐÁNH DẤU X , TRONG FILE ĐÍNH KÈM THEO THƯ NÀY , FORM I-864/I-864A .

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Dạ e cám ơn a.vuthangsi nhiêu ạk. Sáng nay e lại nhận đc 1 email cuả nvc, a làm ơn coi giúp e, nội dung thư đc k?
Dear Sir/Madam,

The attached correspondence relates to an immigrant visa referenced on the subject line. *This case is being processed by the National Visa Center. Please read the information carefully and follow the instructions.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. *If you are not the named addressee, please notify NVCinquiry@state.gov immediately by e-mail from your system. *E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. *The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence by e-mail you may "Opt Out" by sending a written request to NVCinquiry@state.gov. *This e-mail is sent by: The U.S. Department of State's National Visa Center, located at 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth NH 03801. *Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.

Còn file đính kèm, là e nghĩ cái nội dung chính. E k biết làm sao để copy lên đây đc. Có ai chỉ giúp k?

yenvy_nguyen46

Thành viên tích cực

Dạ e cám ơn a.vuthangsi nhiêu ạk. Sáng nay e lại nhận đc 1 email cuả nvc, a làm ơn coi giúp e, nội dung thư đc k?
Dear Sir/Madam,

The attached correspondence relates to an immigrant visa referenced on the subject line. *This case is being processed by the National Visa Center. Please read the information carefully and follow the instructions.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. *If you are not the named addressee, please notify NVCinquiry@state.gov immediately by e-mail from your system. *E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. *The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence by e-mail you may "Opt Out" by sending a written request to NVCinquiry@state.gov. *This e-mail is sent by: The U.S. Department of State's National Visa Center, located at 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth NH 03801. *Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.

Còn file đính kèm, là e nghĩ cái nội dung chính. E k biết làm sao để copy lên đây đc. Có ai chỉ giúp k?
Bạn mở file đính kèm bôi đen hết văn bản và paste lên đây. K dc thì chụp hình file và up file hình lên. Hoặc sử dụng chương trình chuyển file pdf thành file word rồi copy lên đây.

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

cả nhà ơi, có ai rảnh giúp e hỏi cái tình trạng hồ sơ cuả e đã hoàn tất chưa đc k? E cám ơn cả nhà nhiều

martinnguyenvn89

Thành viên tích cực

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Ca nhà cho e hoi, cách nay 1 tháng nhà e nộp bổ sung giấy thuế 2013. Mà sao tới giờ hổng thấy NVC hồi âm j cả. Thời gian đợi hsơ hoàn tất là bao lâu? E cám ơn cả nhà

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Cả nhà ơi, co ai không?
Cho e hỏi, ngày ưu tiên cuá e là 16/12/2006
Ma bây giờ lịch visa 1/4/2007
Cách nay 2 tháng e nộp tất cả cho NVC rồi.
Sao tới bây giờ cũng chưa có tin tức j. Chơ đợi sốt ruột wa...
Có ai có ý kiến j k?cho e 1 lời để yên tâm ngồi đợi...
E cám ơn

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Dear Sir/Madam:
The NVC completed its processing of LONG THAI HUYNH's visa petition.
The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.
Invoice ID Number:*********** 22282656
Benjamin
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possibli
Cả nhà cho e hỏi thư này nói j vậy ạk.
E cám ơn nhiều

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

Dear Sir/Madam:
The NVC completed its processing of LONG THAI HUYNH's visa petition.
The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.
Invoice ID Number:*********** 22282656
Benjamin
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possibli
Cả nhà cho e hỏi thư này nói j vậy ạk.
E cám ơn nhiều
Nội dung email trên NVC thông báo hồ sơ bạn đã hoàn tất complete, chờ LSQ Hoa Kỳ xếp lịch phỏng vấn trong thời gian sắp tới.

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Dạ . E cám ơn nhiều ạk. Ngta chỉ nói hoàn tất thôi pk ạk, e k thấy cái j đại loại là ngày, tháng hoàn tất j cả.

vghuynhnhu21085

Thành viên tích cực

Dạ . E cám ơn nhiều ạk. Ngta chỉ nói hoàn tất thôi pk ạk, e k thấy cái j đại loại là ngày, tháng hoàn tất j cả.
mình cũng nhận mail giống bạn vậy đó.vậy ngày hoàn tất là ngày mấy vậy?:confused:

buiqtrung88

Thành viên tích cực

mình cũng nhận mail giống bạn vậy đó.vậy ngày hoàn tất là ngày mấy vậy?:confused:
Email này là email trả lời của NVC khi các bạn hỏi về tình trạng hồ sơ nên không phải là email thông báo ngày complete. Ngày complete là ngày người đại diện hồ sơ/người được bảo lãnh/người bảo lãnh nhận được Email thông báo hồ sơ đã complete hoặc thông báo checklist nhưng cho bổ sung tại LSQ VN.

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Da. Vậy là sáng nay e có nhận 1 thư checklist bổ sung giấy tờ rồi. Nhưng như vậy thì hsơ cuả e cũng đc gọi là hoàn tất pk ạk?

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

cả nha cho e hỏi thêm cái nữa. Là ngày hoàn tất cuả 31/5/2014. Thì khoảng bao lâu nữa e có giấy báo phỏng vấn ạk.
E cám ơn.

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

cả nha cho e hỏi thêm cái nữa. Là ngày hoàn tất cuả 31/5/2014. Thì khoảng bao lâu nữa e có giấy báo phỏng vấn ạk.
E cám ơn.
Muốn nhận được thư mời phỏng vấn bạn phải thỏa các điều kiện sau:
1/. Hồ sơ hoàn tất complete tại NVC.
2/. Lịch visa vượt qua ngày đáo hạn ưu tiên.
3/. Dựa vào năng lực xếp lịch phỏng vấn của LSQ Hoa Kỳ.

chauhuynh1806

Thành viên tích cực

Cả nhà cho e hỏi thư này là gì? E cám ơn

NVC Case Number: HCM2009710199

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing
of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner
and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment
until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of
the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be referenced at
the following URL: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3742.html

Sincerely,

Director
National Visa Center

Case Number: *HCM2009710199
Beneficiary's Name: HUYNH, LONG THAI
Preference Category Name: F2B
Priority Date: 04-DEC-06

buiqtrung88

Thành viên tích cực

Thư Thông báo hồ sơ đã complete, đang đợi xếp lịch PV..chúc mừng bạn. Đợi chừng 1 tháng là sẽ có thư PV.