IR5(con bảo lãnh Cha, Mẹ) Hồ sơ IR5 - HCM2012621091 & HCM2012678029

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
là sĩ quan của chế độ cũ,nhưng mà giấy tờ đã mất hết rồi.Không có gì chứng minh được.Tôi có nên khai trong đơn xin visa k?
Toi rất cám ơn moi người đã đọc thư của tôi va mong sớm nhận được thư trả lời của moi nguoi .
Mot lan nua xin cam on rat nhieu.Va ho so cua ba me toi la:
NVC Case Number: HCM2012621091 *HCM2012621091*
IV Invoice for: BICH NGOC THI PHAN
Beneficiary I.D.: 30133038
Invoice Date: August 7, 2012
Amount Due: $230.00
Invoice I.D. Number: 28470760
Date of bỉ_th:june1,1947

______NVC Case Number: HCM2012678029 *HCM2012678029*
IV Invoice for: VUONG BA DUONG
Beneficiary I.D.: 30438675
Invoice Date: August 7, 2012
Amount Due: $230.00
Invoice I.D. Number: 28769793
date_of__birth: may 16,1947

Ðề: thac mac ho so

Trong DS230 có phần khai quá trình tham gia Quân đội , bạn khai hay không cũng được , bỡi họ không quan tâm và cũng chẵng có ưu tiên gì cã . Diện IR5 thì chũ yếu là HS đầy đũ theo yêu cầu cũa NVC là 100% lên MB thôi .

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành

Chào Bạn

Đúng như Bác Le_Bac49 nói: Trong DS 230 câu 34 có phần khai về quá trình tham gia quân đội. Bạn có thể điền thông tin hoặc không cũng không sao cả. Còn nếu Bạn cẩn thận điền vào thì cũng không cần các giấy tờ chứng minh.

Chúc Bạn gặp nhiều may mắn

Thân

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
giup minh voi please

Xin chao moi nguoi,
Minh moi an duoc email cua NVC nên cần mọi người tư vấn và check hồ sơ dùm mình.Cảm ơn rất rất nhiều.
*ZZ*
EMILY UYEN DUONG
15541 MAYFLOWER LANE
HUNTINGTONBEACH, CA 92647
*HCM2012678029* CHECKLIST
August 14, 2012
NVC Case Number: HCM2012678029
Dear EMILY UYEN DUONG:
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
Case Number: HCM2012678029
Beneficiary's Name: DUONG, VUONG BA
Preference Category: IR5 - PARENT OF US CITIZEN
Priority Date: 11MAY2012
National Visa Center
Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet
mail to the address given below.
Note: Failure to use this cover sheet will delay your visa.
Use this cover sheet only for the case number indicated
below.
Information for any other case(s) being mailed in the
same package
must include the cover sheet for that case.
National Visa Center
ATTN: DR
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914
Do Not use this cover sheet if you are submitting forms and/or
supporting documents by e-mail (Electronic Processing).
Instead, type your NVC case number in the subject line of the
e-mail message. Follow the directions on
www.immigrantvisas.state.gov to correctly scan and submit
forms and documents.
HCM2012678029
*HCM2012678029*
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: DUONG, VUONG BA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________
The National Visa Center is waiting for an Immigrant Visa Application to be submitted for this case.
The Principal Applicant and any other Applicants who will be accompanying him or her to the United
States must now download and complete an Immigrant Visa Application; please visit the following
website for instructions:
http://immigrantvisas.state.gov (click on the link for "submit Visa application and civil documents")
Please submit the Immigrant Visa Application form(s) and required supporting documents for each
Applicant in one package to the National Visa Center; sending this information separately will delay
your visa.
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.

Checklist for I-864 (filed by DUONG, EMILY UYEN )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is
required to complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or
incomplete documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the
changes noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing
instructions.
Checklist for I-864A (filed by PHAM, KHAI TUAN )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Part 3 Household Member's Promise
[x] On Line 15, the household member has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank,"I, the
Household Member, Khai Tuan Pham, in consideration...".
[x] The household member has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The household member's signature must be original.
[x] The household member's signature must be in blue or black pen.
[GWS 08/14/2012] HCM2012678029

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành

Chào Bạn,

NVC đã gửi checklist cho Bạn yêu cầu Bổ xung những giấy tờ sau:

DS 230 Part 1 và 2 cũng với các giấy tờ đi kèm.

Mẫu đơn bảo trợ tài chánh I-864A Bạn điền thiếu phần sau:

Bạn nên download và điền lại mẫu I-864 A và gửi lại cho NVC, đồng thời hòan tất DS-230 cùng các giấy tờ đi kèm.

Thân

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
muon ba mẹ đi phỏng vấn chung

Xin chao moi người,
Cảm ơn mọi người.Đặc biet là kiuvii ,bạn là người luôn luôn trả lời hồ sơ của mình 1 cách nhanh chóng.
Hôm nay mình muốn hỏi: ' làm cách nào để xin NVC cho ba mẹ mình di phỏng vấn chung 1 lần".
Va` từ khi NVC nhận đầy đủ giây' tờ đến khi được mời phỏng vấn mất bao nhiêu thời gian?
Cảm ơn rất nhiêu.

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành

Hôm nay mình muốn hỏi: ' làm cách nào để xin NVC cho ba mẹ mình di phỏng vấn chung 1 lần".
Va` từ khi NVC nhận đầy đủ giây' tờ đến khi được mời phỏng vấn mất bao nhiêu thời gian?
Chào Bạn

Diện IR5 Con bảo lãnh cha Mẹ trong quá trình xử lý hồ sơ tại NVC và LSQHK, Họ đều sắp xếp để các đương đơn được phỏng vấn chung và cấp Visa cùng lúc. Trừ trường hợp một trong hai người bị trục trặc về hồ sơ thì NVC hay LSQ sẽ hòi ý kiến Người có hồ sơ đã hòan tất là muốn phỏng vấn trước hay muốn cấp Visa truớc.

Hiện nay vào thời điểm gần cuối năm nên luợng Visa rất nhìêu. có những trường hợp hồ sơ đã hòan tất nhưng đợi gần 2 tháng vẫn chưa có lịch phỏng vấn.

Thân

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
thu cua national vía center

Xin chào mọi người,
Minh mới nhận được thư của National visa center.Mong mọi người coi giúp dùm mình nhe.Cảm ơn rất nhiều.
À,mình có cần gởi lại hết formi864 luôn hay không?

*HCM2012621091* CHECKLIST
August 30, 2012ng?
NVC Case Number: HCM2012621091
Dear EMILY UYEN DUONG:
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
Case Number: HCM2012621091
Beneficiary's Name: PHAN, BICH NGOC THI
Priority Date: 24OCT2011
National Visa Center
below.
same package
National Visa Center
forms and documents.
HCM2012621091
*HCM2012621091*
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: PHAN, BICH NGOC THI
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
address provided.
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
address provided.
______F - PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE:____________________________
Please submit the petitioner's original birth certificate or a certified copy of the original, obtained from
the issuing government authority. The original birth certificate or the certified copy of the original must
contain the petitioner's place and date of birth and names of both parents. If the birth certificate is a
certified copy of the original, it must come from the issuing government authority and it must contain
annotation by the issuing government authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records.
If a birth was never officially recorded, or if it is impossible to obtain a birth certificate because records
have been destroyed or the appropriate government authority will not issue one, you should obtain a
certified statement from the appropriate government authority stating the reason your birth record is not
available. Please submit this with secondary evidence of birth. The secondary evidence must be an
original, or a certified copy of the original. For example, a baptismal certificate that contains the date
and place of birth and both parent's names providing the baptism took place shortly after birth; an
adoption decree for an adopted child; or an affidavit from a close relative, preferably the applicant's
mother, stating the date and place of birth, both parent's names, and the mother's maiden name. An
affidavit must be executed before an official authorized to take oaths or affirmations.
Information regarding the procedure for obtaining birth certificates is usually available from the embassy
or consulate of the country concerned.
All documents not in English or the official language of the country in which the visa will be applied for
must be accompanied by a certified translation. Your translation must include a statement signed by the
translator that states the following:
*Translation is accurate, and
*Translator is competent to translate.
______F - PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE:_________________________
Please submit all of the Petitioner's official marriage certificate(s), for present and previous marriages,
issued by the appropriate government authority. The marriage certificate(s) must be an original, or a
certified copy of the original, bearing the appropriate seal or stamp of the issuing authority.
All documents not in English or the official language of the country in which the visa will be applied for
must be accompanied by a certified translation. Your translation must include a statement signed by the
translator that states the following:
*Translation is accurate, and
*Translator is competent to translate.
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Part 1 Information on the Household Member
[x] On Line 13, the (sponsor/) has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank,"I, the Sponsor {Emily
Duong} in consideration...".
[x] The (sponsor/) has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The (sponsor/)'s signature must be original.
[x] The (sponsor/j)'s signature must be in blue or black pen.
[EPM 08/30/2012] HCM2012621091

tuandoan

8 Đoàn !
Ðề: thu cua national vía center

Chào bạn,

HS này cần bổ sung 1 số giấy tờ sau:

I864 bạn cần lưu ý như sau:
[x] On Line 13, the (sponsor/) has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank,"I, the Sponsor {Emily
Duong} in consideration...".
[x] The (sponsor/) has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The (sponsor/)'s signature must be original.
[x] The (sponsor/j)'s signature must be in blue or black pen.
[EPM 08/30/2012] HCM2012621091
- Câu 13 (Theo mình nghĩ là câu 30 & 31). Có thể NVC ghi lộn, vì line 13 không có nội dụng như trên : Người bảo lảnh phải điền tên của mình cho chính xác, bạn cần quan tâm về vấn đề này.
- Người bảo lảnh phải ký tên, điền ngày tháng năm vào cho thích hợp.
- Chứ ký Phải là chử ký gốc
- Ký tên bằng bút mực đen hoặc mực xanh.
***Bạn xem kỷ lại I864 thiếu xót thì điền lại cho chính xác nhé.

- Giấy Khai Sinh & Hôn Thú của người được bảo lảnh phải là bản chính hoặc bản sao y bản chính. (không chấp nhận bản photocopy đi công chứng). Thân chào

Dungphuquoc

Photographer XNC

Chào bạn emilyd !

Tôi vừa gom bài của bạn vào đây, thắc mắc gì bạn trình bày ở đây ACE sẽ trả lời giúp bạn. Nếu muốn tìm bài viết của chính mình, hãy vào đường link sau để được hướng dẫn.

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108

Muốn ACE có thiện cảm với bài viết của mình và trả lời bài mau lẹ, bạn đừng nên dùng từ ( mọi người ) nghe không hay.

Chúc bạn hợp tác vui vẻ !

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành

Chào Bạn

NVC thông báo Hồ sơ Bạn vẫn còn thiếu 3 lọai giấy tờ:

Đơn bảo trợ tài chánh cho mẫu đơn I 864A của người đồng bảo trợ, hàng số 13 Bạn nên sửa lại như Kiuvii đã hướng dẫn .

Giấy khai sanh của người bảo lãnh

Giấy chứng nhận đăng ký kết hôn của người bảo lãnh

Thân

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
giup minh voi please

Xin chào các bạn,
Mình mới nhận đươc thư của NVC.Mình mong các ban giúp dùm mình coi cần những gì nũa.Rất cảm ơn các bạn đã giúp mình

CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
address provided.
______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________
The NVC has received the requested Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) or supporting documents.
However, we are still waiting for the response to the checklist letter for the Immigrant Visa Application
or civil documentation. Please return the requested information so that we may complete the processing
of your case.
The NVC has received the requested Immigrant Visa Application (DS-230). However, we are still
waiting for the response to the checklist letter for the Affidavit of Support (Form I-864). Please return
the requested information so that we may complete the processing of your case.

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: giup minh voi please

Chào bạn,

1. NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ (I-864) . Tuy nhiên, họ đang chờ đợi bạn gửi checklist của đơn Visa. Nếu bạn đã nộp đầy đủ thì không phải lo lắng. Còn nếu thiếu thì nên gửi những gì họ đã yêu cầu bạn để họ nhanh chóng hoàn tất hồ sơ của Cha Mẹ bạn.

2. NVC đã nhận được DS-230. Tuy nhiên họ đang đợi checklist của I-864. Bạn nên kiểm tra kỹ lại khi nộp I-864 và DS-320, bạn có nộp đầy đủ yêu cầu của NVC không? Nếu đã nộp đầy đủ thì không phải lo lắng gì.

Cứ 10 đến 15 ngày sau khi NVC nhận được tiền bạn trả cho các form (I-864, DS-230) thì NVC sẽ gửi checklist. Nếu bạn đã nộp đầu đủ, và muốn biết hồ sơ của Cha Mẹ bạn có bị thiếu gì không, thì bạn có thể gọi vào NVC và hỏi họ.

Chúc bạn nhiều may mắn *_~

Thân

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
Dang rat hoang mang

Chao cac ban
Trước hết cảm ơn các bạn đã nhiệt tình giúp đỡ mình.Mình mới vừa nhận tiếp 1 email nữa tư NVC.Trong email chỉ ra mình sai phần i864a.Và mình đã gọi lên Nvc hõi về hồ sơ của mẹ mình thì người ta nói không cần làm gì nữa hết vì hồ sơ đã xong,chỉ đợi ngày phỏng vấn thoi.Vậy cho mình hỏi:Tai sao NVC còn gởi cho mhinhf 2 emai : 1 lá thư nói minh gởi check list(đã gởi phấn trước va 1 email noi minh sủa giấy tơ lại).Vây mình phải lam sao bây giõ.
Và làm sao minh biết ngày phỏng vấn sớm dươc và từ ngày phỏng vấn đến khi qua mỹ phai mất bao lâu?
Cảm ơn các bạn rất nhiều và mong sớm được hồi âm.

Dear EMILY UYEN DUONG:
National Visa Center
below.
same package
National Visa Center
forms and documents.
HCM2012621091
*HCM2012621091*
NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the
I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form
and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is
still some missing documentation.
We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which
documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and
forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final
interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents,
including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.
Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864,
I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.
Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the
necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay
in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.
If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website
at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the
Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the
form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.
You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact
post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.
[x] On Line 13, the (sponsor/joint sponsor) has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank,"I, the
Sponsor {Emily Duong} in consideration...".
[x] The (sponsor) has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The (sponsor)'s signature must be original.
[x] The (sponsor)'s signature must be in blue or black pen.
[J1B 09/18/2012] HCM2012621091

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: giup minh voi please

Chào bạn,

Chúc mừng bạn hồ sơ của Bác đã hòan tất. Nếu NVC nói không phải làm gì, bạn không cần làm gì cả *_~ Bây giờ bạn chờ email NVC gửi thông báo ngày phỏng vấn thôi. Lãnh Sự Quán Mỹ ở VN lên lịch phỏng vấn, vì vậy bạn có gọi NVC cũng không biết khi nào có lịch đâu. Có lịch PV họ sẽ email bạn ngay. Khi nhận được thư mời phỏng vấn, bạn forward email đó về VN và in ra 2 bộ đem đi khám sức khỏe, nếu phổi không vấn đề gì nên đi khám ở IOM không bị hạch hỏi vẽ bệnh như bệnh viện Chợ Rẫy bạn ạ. Từ lúc đậu phỏng vấn cho đến khi nhận visa tùy theo Mẹ của bạn ở TP HCM hay ở tỉnh.

Chúc gia đình bạn nhiều may mắn *_~

Thân

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
chuẩn bị giấy tờ để phỏng vấn,mình đang rất phân vân.Giúp mình với

Xin chao tat ca cac ban,
Minh nhan duoc thu cua nvc nhu sau:

September 18, 2012
Dear EMILY UYEN DUONG:
National Visa Center
below.
same package
National Visa Center
forms and documents.
HCM2012621091
*HCM2012621091*
NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the
I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form
and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is
still some missing documentation.
We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which
documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and
forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final
interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents,
including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.
Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864,
I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.
Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the
necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay
in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.
If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website
at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the
Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the
form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.
You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact
post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.
[x] On Line 13, the (sponsor/joint sponsor) has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank,"I, the
[x] The (sponsor) has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.

MÌNH CÓ ĐIÊN LÊN NVC HỎI THÌ NGƯỜI TA NÓI MÌNH K CẦN NỘP GIẤY TỜ GÌ NỨA,MÌNH ĐANG RẤT PHÂN VÂN K BIẾT PHẢI LÀM SAO.MONG CÁC BẠN GIÚP DÙM MÌNH VỚI.CHO ĐẾN BÂY GIỜ MÌNH CŨNG CHƯA NHẬN ĐƯƠC THƯ MỜI PHỎNG VẤN NUA.
VÀ ĐIỀU CUỐI CÙNG MÌNH MUỐN HỎI NHƯ SAU
LÚC TRƯỚC KHI MÌNH NỘP GIẤY TỜ CHO NVC ,Mình nộp luôn 2 bộ hồ sơ(vừa bản chính ,vừa bản photo) .Vi vậy bây giơ khi ba me mình dii phỏng vấn thì mình phai đêm theo giấy tờ gì? (Vi mình nộp hết giấy tờ má khong lưu lai.Giờ đây minh rất là lo lắng.
Mong các bạn giúp đỡ giùm mính.Mình cảm ơn các ban. rât là nhiều.
Ba mình dang bị ung thư tiền liệt tuyến và má minh thì đang bị tiểu đường.Khong biết có ảnh hưởng gì khi đi khám sức khoẻ không vậy các bạn.Và mình nên đi khám o đâu la tốt nhất ?Mìnhchir mong ba mẹ sớm đoàn tụ dể co' thể trị bịnh thoi,nhưng k biêt đến khi nào nữa.Cảm ơn các bạn rat nhiều và mong sớm nhận được hồi âm.

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: chuẩn bị giấy tờ để phỏng vấn,mình đang rất phân vân.Giúp mình với

Theo thông báo này thì hồ sơ Case Number: HCM2012621091
Hiện NVC thông báo đã hoàn tất, nhưng họ vẫn yêu cầu khi đi phỏng vấn phải đem theo I-864 bản mới nhất và phải khai chính xác theo yêu cầu của NVC, họ có ghi rõ, người bảo trợ tài chính phải khai chính xác như thông tin họ yêu cầu bên dưới:

Hiện tại chỉ cần chờ thư mời phỏng vấn, sau khi nhận thư mời bạn nên đọc kỹ trong thư mời, trong đó sẽ ghi rõ những gì cần đem theo khi đi phỏng vấn. Về tình trạnh bệnh lý của Ba, Mẹ bạn không nằm trong danh mục cấm nhập cảnh, bạn yên tâm. Chúc thành công !

emilyd

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: thac mac I864

Cảm ơn bạn thành đa trả lời thắc mắc của mình 1 cách nhanh chóng.Nhưng cho mình hỏi ,NVC yêu cầu mình nộp toanf bô form i864 mơi' luôn hay chỉ cần I864 A thôi vậy?
Và ba.j có thể đoán chừng bao lâu ba mẹ mình nhận được thư phỏng vấn k?Làm cách nào để ba mẹ mình di phỏng vấn chung được vậy các bạn? Giúp mình với.Cảm ơn các bạn nhiều lắm lắm.

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: thac mac I864

Cảm ơn bạn thành đa trả lời thắc mắc của mình 1 cách nhanh chóng.Nhưng cho mình hỏi ,NVC yêu cầu mình nộp toanf bô form i864 mơi' luôn hay chỉ cần I864 A thôi vậy?
Và ba.j có thể đoán chừng bao lâu ba mẹ mình nhận được thư phỏng vấn k?Làm cách nào để ba mẹ mình di phỏng vấn chung được vậy các bạn? Giúp mình với.Cảm ơn các bạn nhiều lắm lắm.
Trong email NVC chỉ yêu cầu Checklist for I-864A (filed by PHAM, KHAI TUAN ). Hy vọng Ba & Mẹ bạn sẽ nhận được thư mời phỏng vấn trong những ngày sắp tới, nhớ check email thường xuyên nhé. (thông thường sẽ PV cùng ngày) Khi nhận thư mời PV nhớ chú ý đọc kỹ hướng dẫn trong thư mời PV và xem hướng dẫn cách đọc như thông tin bên dưới:

Mẫu thư phỏng vấn, phần giấy tờ mà họ yêu cầu.

Khi nhận thư phỏng vấn, chúng ta sẽ xem trong check list và phần status với mẫu tương tư như sau (chỉ dùng để tham khảo nha):

Check List.....................................Status
CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS.........C.........(Thư phỏng vấn)
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION..............Y........(Đơn Visa định cư - Mẫu DS-230 phần 1)
DS-230-II..........................................F........(Mẫu DS-230 phần 2)
PASSPORT.........................................Y........(Hộ chiếu)
BIRTH CERTIFICATE.............................O........(Khai sinh)
ADOPTION/.........................................F........(Giấy nhận con nuôi)
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE........................O........(Giấy kết hôn)
MARRIAGE TERMINATION.......................F.........(Giấy ly hôn)
COURT RECORDS..................................F........(Hồ sơ liên quan tòa án)
FINANCIAL EVIDENCE............................Y........(Bảo trợ tài chính I-864)
CUSTODY PAPERS................................F........(Giấy trại giam)
MILITARY RECORDS..............................F........(Hồ sơ quân đội)
VIETNAM POLICE CERTIFICATE...............O........(Lý lịch tư pháp)
FEE PAYMENT.....................................$.........(biên nhận $70 và $400/người)
PHOTOGRAPH......................................Y.........(Hình 5x5)
PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.......O.........(Giấy kết hôn của người bảo lãnh)
PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE.............O.........(Khai sinh của người bảo lãnh)

A = Applicant must acquire this document and present it at the time of the interview (Khi phỏng vấn bắt buộc phải xuất trình giấy này)
C = Direct inquiries to your consulate / embassy (Lãnh sự quán yêu cầu giấy này)
Y = The required document has been received and accepted (Giấy yêu cầu đã được nhận và được chấp nhận)
O = The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements (Bản gốc được nhận và được chấp nhận như thủ tục hợp lệ)
F = This form is not necessary for this application (Mẫu giấy này không cần thiết khi phỏng vấn)
S = Scanned document received. The original document must be presented at the time (Bản sao chưa chứng thực đã được nhận, bản gốc phải được xuất trình tại thời điểm phỏng vấn)
I = The required form is incomplete. Please ensure that a complete form is presented at the interview (Mẫu đơn này đã không hoàn thành, vui lòng điền hoàn thành mẫu đơn này và xuất trình tại thời điểm phỏng vấn)
$: Các lệ phí đã được đóng
T = An acceptable document has been received, but a translation is required as the submitted document is not in English or the official language of the processing post. The applicant must present a certified translation at the time of the interview. (Giấy này đã được nhận và được chấp nhận. Nhưng yêu cầu dịch thuật vì giấy này không phải là tiếng Anh hoặc là ngôn ngữ của nơi xử lý hồ sơ (tiếng Việt). Người nộp phải xuất trình bản dịch có công chứng dịch thuật tại thời điểm phỏng vấn)
U = The applicant has informed the NVC that the required document is unavailable. (Người nộp đơn đã thông báo cho NVC là người nộp đơn không có các giấy tờ mà NVC yêu cầu)
P = The police certificate must be requested by the applicant. If you have already applied for this document, no further action is required. The issuing police authority will send the police record directly to the appropriate US Embassy to have on hand at the time of the interview. (Bạn cần xin chứng thực của cảnh sát (là tài liệu ghi nhận xem trong quá khứ mình có phạm tội / vi phạm gì không). Nếu bạn đã xin chứng nhận này rồi thì không cần làm gì thêm nữa. Sở cảnh sát sẽ gởi chứng thực (ghi nhận trong quá khứ nếu có phạm tội) trực tiếp đến đại sứ quán Mỹ và họ sẽ có chứng thực này vào thời điểm phỏng vấn.)
X = The required document is unobtainable for this country per the Foreign Affairs Manual. (Tài liệu này không thể xin được theo đề cập trong quyển cẩm nang đối ngoại)

Như vậy thư phỏng vấn chỉ yêu cầu mang theo những giấy tờ có chữ tại cột Status: A, C, S (bản gốc), I (hoàn thành mẫu đơn), P, T (bản dịch công chứng) .