[Hôn phu & Hôn thê] Hồ sơ K1 - sean27

sean27

Thành viên mới
Hi all,
Case creation date 31.08.2016
Interview date 10 Nov 2016
Submitted date: 14 Nov 2016.

Mình phỏng vấn ngày 10 Nov 2016, nhận Blue sheet bổ túc timeline và family tree.
Mình bổ sung ngày 14 Nov 2016, thì tiếp tục nhận được giấy xanh, không cần bồ túc giấy tờ nữa. Case mình vẫn Administrative Processing.

Mình xin hỏi thường thì bao lâu mới có kết quả? Sao có 1 số Case đến hơn 6 tháng đến 1 năm.
Hai đứa mình quen nhau từ tháng 09/2013. Thời gian này anh ấy ở VietNam suốt cho đến tháng 04/2016 anh ấy về Mỹ lại. Nên mình nghĩ 2 đứa mình khá nhiều evidence: hình, vé máy bay đi chơi, tin nhắn ....
Mình không hiểu sao bị từ chối, và put vào Administrative processing luôn.

Thanks.

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Hi all,
Case creation date 31.08.2016
Interview date 10 Nov 2016
Submitted date: 14 Nov 2016.

Mình phỏng vấn ngày 10 Nov 2016, nhận Blue sheet bổ túc timeline và family tree.
Mình bổ sung ngày 14 Nov 2016, thì tiếp tục nhận được giấy xanh, không cần bồ túc giấy tờ nữa. Case mình vẫn Administrative Processing.

Mình xin hỏi thường thì bao lâu mới có kết quả? Sao có 1 số Case đến hơn 6 tháng đến 1 năm.
Hai đứa mình quen nhau từ tháng 09/2013. Thời gian này anh ấy ở VietNam suốt cho đến tháng 04/2016 anh ấy về Mỹ lại. Nên mình nghĩ 2 đứa mình khá nhiều evidence: hình, vé máy bay đi chơi, tin nhắn ....
Mình không hiểu sao bị từ chối, và put vào Administrative processing luôn.

Thanks.
Trường hợp này của bạn Administrative processing, có nghĩa là đang trong giai đoạn xử lý hành chính.

sean27

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Hồ sơ K1 - sean27

Thanks Châu! Mình hiểu rất rõ về status.
Mình được luật sư Mỹ tư vấn, hiện tại không thể can thiệp vào Administrative Processing của US Consulate HCMC.
Họ nói phải đợi.
Mình theo dõi 1 số cases ở Viêt Nam toàn trên 6 tháng vẫn chưa có kết quả!
Xin phép mấy bạn có ai chia sẻ AP trong vòng 2-3 tháng được cấp visa ko ?
Thanks

sean27

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Hồ sơ K1 - sean27

Thanks Châu! Mình hiểu rất rõ về status.
Mình được luật sư Mỹ tư vấn, hiện tại không thể can thiệp vào Administrative Processing của US Consulate HCMC.
Họ nói phải đợi.
Mình theo dõi 1 số cases ở Viêt Nam toàn trên 6 tháng vẫn chưa có kết quả!
Xin phép mấy bạn có ai chia sẻ AP trong vòng 2-3 tháng được cấp visa ko ?
Thanks
Dear Mr. Dinh,

Thank you for your inquiry.

As of today, this case is still pending review by a consular officer. Unfortunately, due to the large number of cases to be reviewed by our office, we regret that we are unable to provide you with a time frame in which a consular officer will reach a final decision on this case. We currently do not need any additional documentation or action from the beneficiary or the petitioner.

The I-129F petition is valid for four months from the date of approval from USCIS. The validity of the I-129F petition is routinely extended by consular officers to ensure that applicants have sufficient time to complete the processing of their case. No action is required from you for the extension.

We only consider requests to expedite the processing of visa applications when there is an urgent need to travel due to an extreme emergency or medical situation. If that is the case, please send us a “Request to Expedite Case” inquiry at: http://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-inquiry-form/ with documentation to support your claim. Once received, our office will consider your request.

We will notify the beneficiary by mail when the case is reviewed. To change the mailing address, please submit an inquiry through our website with the current address at: http://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-inquiry-form/.

If you have further questions, please do not reply to this email. Instead, please submit your inquiry to: https://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-inquiry-form/. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to inquiries sent directly to this email address.

Sincerely,

Information and Public Outreach Team - 4
Consular Section
U.S. Consulate General in HCMC
http://hochiminh.usconsulate.gov

Hi there,

My fiance, Huy Do, had an interview on the 10th of November, 2016 and was asked to submit additional evidence to prove the validity of our relationship. Since it was stated from the Notice that the officer gave him that some of the documents from me did not have to be the original, so to expedite the process I scan my documents and emailed them to my fiance. My fiance submitted all the additional information on the 14th of November, 2016 and then was told by the officer that more time is needed for the case and the case status now is "Administrative Processing". First of all, I am not sure how long the "Administrative Processing" takes and whether if there is anything/document else to do/submit on my end to help expedite the case further. Second, the Approval Notice for my petition is expired on the 17th of December, 2016, so how would my fiance or I apply to get extension on the Petition in case the Administrative Processing taking longer and passing the expiration date allowed. Third, am I allowed to ask the reason behind The Administrative Processing is, should I be concerned or it is usually how it's done and are there things I can do to help expediting the process. As stated in my statement, I knew my fiance while I WAS LIVING in Saigon, Vietnam. I would not have filed the K1 petition if I did not move back here to open a business with my cousin and sister. I just want to be united with my fiance. We have been separated since the 19th of April, 2016. So please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with my case so my fiance and I can be together the soonest.
Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,