Joint sponsor hay householder?

Jeffrey

Thành viên mới
Xin chào các ACE!

Mình là công dân Cambodia, vừa rồi đã complete giấy tờ ở NVC nhưng có một vài điều thắc mắc mong quý ACE trong diễn đàn giúp đỡ.
Vấn đề là: Mẹ mình là người bão lãnh mình khi điền I-864, householders gồm có:
- Mẹ (I-864) và bố (I-864A)
- mình
- em gái (I-864A) và em trai (I-864A) (còn độc thân đang sống cùng bố mẹ mình bên đó )

- Totall income (bố+em gái+em trai)= 30.000/năm
- Trong khi 125% poverty line giành cho gia đình 5 người thì khoảng chừng 33.000 USD/năm. Như vậy là con thiếu 3000 USD.
- Bên Mỹ đã dùng asset để bổ sung vào phần thiếu hụt đó (5*3000=15000)... và tổng cộng asset gồm có saving, .....hơn 100.000 USD. như vậy là con dư rất nhiều.

Vấn đề ở đây là sao khi điền AOS như trên và gửi cho NVC thì NVC lại gừi checklist đòi 2 đứa em gái và trai mình phải điền I-864 (joint sponsor) như sau:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: KANG,xxxxx
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the
I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form
and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is
still some missing documentation.
We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which
documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and
forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final
interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents,
including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.
Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864,
I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.
Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the
necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay
in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.
If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website
at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the
Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the
form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.
You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact
post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.

Checklist for I-864 (filed by KANG, BBBBB)
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is
required to complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or
incomplete documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the
changes noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing
instructions.
[x] {KANG, BBBBB} (joint sponsor) must complete and submit an I-864.
[x] The I-864 from ____KANG, BBBBB__ that was submitted contained errors that must be
corrected. Please complete a new form with all the necessary items corrected and forward it to the
visa applicant so that it may be presented at their final interview. Please go to
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3197.html to download a form and complete
instructions.

[ ] We are missing form I-864/I-864A from {BLANK_05}. Please complete a form and forward it to the
visa applicant so it may be presented at their final interview. Please go to
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3197.html to download a form and complete
instructions.
[ ] If you provided a new form to us, these are the items that are still incorrect or missing. Please
complete a new form and forward it to the visa applicant so it may be presented at their final
interview. If you need another form, please visit
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3197.html to download a new form and complete
instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete

incomplete
Checklist for I-864 (filed by KANG,CCCCC )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is
required to complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or
incomplete documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the
changes noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing
instructions.
[x] {KANG, CCCCC} (joint sponsor) must complete and submit an I-864.
[x] The I-864 from _KANG, CCCCC__ that was submitted contained errors that must be corrected.
Please complete a new form with all the necessary items corrected and forward it to the visa
applicant so that it may be presented at their final interview. Please go to
instructions.

[ ] We are missing form I-864/I-864A from {BLANK_05}. Please complete a form and forward it to the
visa applicant so it may be presented at their final interview. Please go to
instructions.
[ ] If you provided a new form to us, these are the items that are still incorrect or missing. Please
complete a new form and forward it to the visa applicant so it may be presented at their final
interview. If you need another form, please visit
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3197.html to download a new form and complete
instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[JEM 05/17/2012] PHP2009715016

Câu hỏi của mình như sau:

- Vì sao NVC lại yêu cầu hai đứa em mình lam joint sponsor và điền I-864 mà không phài là householder và điền I-864A trong khi sóng cùng địa chị với mẹ mình?

- Nếu trong trường hợp cả hai đứa em phải điền I-864 thì tại Part 3 line 8 phải điền như thế nào trong khi đương đơn chính (beneficiary) chỉ có một 1 mà thôi.

Mong cac ACE trong diễn đàn giải đáp và giúp đỡ về vấn đề này. Cảm ơn nhiều.