Resume

whitecat

Thành viên tích cực
Gởi bác Vha08 & các ACE,

Em xin nhờ bác & các ACE xem giúp resume này cho người nhà của em là được chưa hay cần phải chỉnh sửa thế nào cho hay. Em rất cám ơn.

THINH NGUYEN, R.T
Address, Cellphone, Email

Objective: Seeking a full-time radiologic technologist position in a busy radiology department where I can utilize my excellent communication and technical skills.

Work Experience:
Radiology Technologist, Magnolia Imaging Center, January 2011 to present

>Provide diagnostic procedures such as upper gastrointestinal tract, barium enema and computerized tomography examinations on pediatric, geriatric and disabled patients.
>Operate the multiple-slide Hitachi computerized system, and administer oral contrast to patients.
>Provide customer services, answer multiple-line telephone systems, and communicate with physician, nurses at community clinics and hospitals around San Diego areas.
>Able to assist a large number of patients plus perform different radiologic exams simultaneously.
>Provide excellent patient care plus complete all diagnostic exams in a timely manner.
>Communicate with patients to inform them of theirs procedures, and follow up with each patient to ensure their satisfaction of my services.

Radiology intern, Scripps Mercy Hospital, 2008-2010

> Performed radiologic examinations such as barium enema, upper gastrointestinal exams, small bowel follow through, myelography and cystourethrography.
> Followed physicians' orders precisely and complied with the departmental regulations concerning the use of radiation to minimize patient's exposure.
> Experienced in working with the Fuji computer radiographic system, surgical C-arms manufactured by OEC, Philips, and General Electric.
> Experienced in working with PACS and Siemens diagnostic radiology systems.
> Provided great patient care to pediatric patients, geriatric and disabled patients.
> Utilized standard and protective precautions to help eliminate infections.
> Actively participated in training new students and learning new imaging protocols.
> Educated first-year students and patients about radiation safety and departmental policies.

Production Chemist, La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, 2006-2007

> Initiate work orders as directed by the supervisor to support manufacturing schedule
> Synthesize different reagents such as buffers, oligonucleotides, hydrogel according to the Standard Operating Procedures

Education:

> Associate degree in Radiology: August 2010
> Certificate of Achievement Radiology: August 2010
> Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry, San Diego State University: May 2006

Licensure:
> Registered Radiologic Technologist by the ARRT: August 2010
> California Radiologic Technologist: September 2010
> Fluoroscopic license issued by the state of California:February 2011
> Basic Life Support certificate for healthc are provider: August 2010

Reference: available upon request

Ðề: Resume

OBJECTIVE: Radiological Technician.

QUALIFICATION:
***Sumarize all your skills here, including language. Emphasizing on the requirements of employer you will apply for.

EXPERIENCES:

• - Radiology Technologist, Magnolia Imaging Center - 01/2011 to present.
    ***Company's address & phone number
    *** Title & duties:
    .....Briefly describe your responsibilities. (No more than 3 line.)
  • Radiology intern, Scripps Mercy Hospital - month/2008 to month/2010
    *** Title & duties:
  • La Jolla Pharmaceutical 00/2006 to month/2007

*** Title & duties:
EDUCATION

• Associate degree in Radiology: August 2010
  • Certificate of Achievement Radiology: August 2010
  • Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry, San Diego State University: May 2006 ???
LICENSES:
  • Registered Radiologic Technologist by the ARRT: August 2010
  • California Radiologic Technologist: September 2010
  • Fluoroscopic license issued by the state of California:February 2011
  • Basic Life Support certificate for healthc are provider: August 2010

ACTIVITIES:
***Your hobbies

Please notes:
Never write references available upon request. By providing name & phone number of your references, will save the employer time and you will have a good chance of job interview. (Used to be the "Boss", I always checked references before I arranged for face-to-face interview. Those applicants who didn't provide references never got a call from me).

Asm

Giám đốc nhà máy pháo

Trường hợp làm ở các hãng nếu kg bị layoff thì nên xin referent letter . Nó chính là vũ khí để bạn nhảy sang chỗ mới . Tại VN nếu các bạn đang làm tại các cty nước ngoài khi chuyển , nhảy việc hay sang US xin việc cũng nên đưa thẳng thông tin này ra , chứ đừng để hỏi rồi mới nói . Vì đó chính là văn hóa doanh nghiệp của nước ngoài mà ta chưa có. Hic đi xin việc cứ sợ nó tham khảo vì " Nổ văng Càng ":24::24::24::24::24:

whitecat

Thành viên tích cực

OBJECTIVE: Radiological Technician.

QUALIFICATION:
***Sumarize all your skills here, including language. Emphasizing on the requirements of employer you will apply for.

EXPERIENCES:

• - Radiology Technologist, Magnolia Imaging Center - 01/2011 to present.
    *** Title & duties:
  • Radiology intern, Scripps Mercy Hospital - month/2008 to month/2010
    *** Title & duties:
  • La Jolla Pharmaceutical 00/2006 to month/2007

*** Title & duties:
EDUCATION

• Associate degree in Radiology: August 2010
  • Certificate of Achievement Radiology: August 2010
  • Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Biochemistry, San Diego State University: May 2006 ???
LICENSES:
  • Registered Radiologic Technologist by the ARRT: August 2010
  • California Radiologic Technologist: September 2010
  • Fluoroscopic license issued by the state of California:February 2011
  • Basic Life Support certificate for healthc are provider: August 2010

ACTIVITIES:
***Your hobbies

Please notes:
Never write references available upon request. By providing name & phone number of your references, will save the employer time and you will have a good chance of job interview. (Used to be the "Boss", I always checked references before I arranged for face-to-face interview. Those applicants who didn't provide references never got a call from me).

Em xin cám ơn bác & các ACE đã tận tình góp ý.
Người nhà em có vài câu hỏi xin nhờ bác & các ACE tư vấn giúp.

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions of my resume. I still have a few questions that I’d like to inquire regarding the details of my resume. If you are a hiring manager who is reading a summary of my professional experience, would it convince you enough to grant me an interview? Have all the words that I used been clear, concise, effective, detail-oriented, and given you a good picture of how qualified I am for the opening position? How can I make my resume sound better, thus it can stand out from the rest of the applicants? Once again, I really appreciate your time and valuable advice. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Asm

Giám đốc nhà máy pháo

Nếu tớ là nhà tuyển dụng , tớ sẽ bỏ qua CV này . Lý do: quá chung chung trong kinh nghiệp làm việc. một CV dễ lay động nhà tuyển dụng đó là những việc anh /chị đóng góp được cho Ex-company. Chẳng hạn trong lãnh vực kỹ thuật anh phải miêu tả cụ thề công viêc anh làm. Anh handle được bao nhiêu % của công việc đó. Trouble shoot ra sao? mất bao lâu? solving problem như thế nào, anh có những phương án khả thi , hay cách làm để tăng năng suất , tiết kiệm ....Được đánh giá bởi Ex manager ra sao?.

Ngày nay ta thường thấy "phong cách làm việc chuyên nghiệp" nhưng thú thật có mấy ai biết nó hình dáng như thế nào.
Nói chuyện với một NV bán bảo hiểm cho ACE life : ah công ty em mặc vest khi đi làm :21: họp phải tắt điện thoại l001 không được nói chuyện riêng khi họpl001... đúng đấy ,đó là chuyên nghiệp hơn các công ty khác ở bề nổi chứ chưa có chiều sâu.

Có thể hình dung như thế này :hai công nhân cùng làm trong dây truyền . một anh làm rất nhanh nhưng ẩu, một anh làm chậm nhưng chắc. Điều này hiển nhiên ở đâu mà chả thế:21: và trên phương diện quản lý chúng tôi đánh giá đó chỉ là biết làm việc chứ chưa phải là professional trong công việc . Mà nhà tuyển dụng cần những ứng viên xuất sắc để đảm nhiệm công việc. Nhất là trong thời điểm kinh tế khó khăn như hiện nay nếu anh kg có gì hay hơn người khác thì rất khó với võ đài 1 chọi 100 kg như ngày trước 1 chỉ 5 với 10 là hết ga.

Theo gợi ý trên chắc bạn sẽ hiểu phải làm sao tạo cho mình một thế mạnh khi gửi CV cho nhà tuyển dụng rồi chứ. Chúc may mắn.

Jenny

Cựu Ban điều hành

Em xin cám ơn bác & các ACE đã tận tình góp ý.
Người nhà em có vài câu hỏi xin nhờ bác & các ACE tư vấn giúp.

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions of my resume. I still have a few questions that I’d like to inquire regarding the details of my resume. If you are a hiring manager who is reading a summary of my professional experience, would it convince you enough to grant me an interview? Have all the words that I used been clear, concise, effective, detail-oriented, and given you a good picture of how qualified I am for the opening position? How can I make my resume sound better, thus it can stand out from the rest of the applicants? Once again, I really appreciate your time and valuable advice. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
whitecat,

My opinion:

Overall it looks good; some minor changes:

1. Radiology Technologist, Magnolia Imaging Center, January 2011 to present
-->
Magnolia Imaging Center Irvine, CA January 2011 to present

Radiology Technologist
>
>
>...

2. >Able to assist a large number of patients plus perform different radiologic exams simultaneously.
-->
Handle multi-tasks (without edit, OK too)
3. > Experienced in working with
-->
Substitute with "operated" "performed". "Experienced" is not a strong word to describe the action; it implies you know it, not indicating you know how to use ịt
4. Work in 2006-2007 needs to be changed to past tensẹ
5. List out 2-3 references.

You did briefly describe your work and list out instrument/equipment associated with it. To get more attention from the Human Resources and hiring manager, get the job posted and revise your words to show them your experience really benefits the job and matches with the responsibilities they are looking for.

Don't forget to write a cover letter.

Good luck.

Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Vancouver, WA

Essential Functions:
* Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served, to include routine, emergent, examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
* Assist patient/transport
* Film processing
* Administering contrast media
* Physician/staff communication
* File work, reception/computer
* Restocking supplies/cleaning
* Other (as assigned)
* Quality Assurance functions

Basic Qualifications:
* Minimum of two years AMA approved program to include ARRT certification and state licensure.
* Must comply with Regional protocol for on-site response to call backs (Ref. P&P DR012).
* High school diploma or GED
* Mandatory Infection Control education and training will occur on an annual basis. Knowledge and skills in Infection Control annually evaluated n an oral or written basis per KPNW policy and/or requirements.
* Completion of a formal RTR training program and minimum of one-year prior MRI work experience, experience must be no more than 3 years prior to the date of application for position.
* Proof of continuing education

Preferred Qualifications:
* Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
* Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility; knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
Salary Range: $36.93 - $38.32
Pacific Medical Centers
Radiology Technologist

JOB SUMMARY:
Independently produces radiographs of the highest possible quality for medical diagnostic purposes, in an atmosphere that promotes high patient satisfaction. Set up and operate x-ray equipment, along with properly positioning the patient, in order to produce high quality diagnostic images in conjunction with the radiologists in the performance of diagnostic procedures.

REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent, required.
· Completion of Certified Radiology based program, required.
· Certified by ARRT, required.
· Licensed in the state of Washington, required.
· Basic Life Support certification within 1 month of hire, required.
· One (1) year experience, preferred.

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must have knowledge of how to lift and move patients.
· Able to communicate verbally, as well as in writing.
· Able to handle difficult physical and emotional patient problems.
· Strong service orientation to patient and MedicalCenter.
· Bilingual preferred, fluency with written and spoken English required.
· Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
· Demonstrate proficiency with PC based computer systems.

Note: This position is not benefit eligible, but receives an added 15% to the base pay in lieu of benefits.
**Background check, drug screen and influenza vaccination or proof of immunization will be required for all candidates selected for this position.
**Pacific Medical Centers is an equal opportunity/AA employer.
Thanks Jenny
1. Radiology Technologist, Magnolia Imaging Center, January 2011 to present-->
Magnolia Imaging Center Irvine, CA January 2011 to present
I have already pointed-out the mistakes in your résumé. You should correct them accordingly, instead of asking more questions. Also, you should register and become a XNC member.

Sorry whitecat