Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone???

QuiAnLe

Thành viên mới
Dear Mr vha08,
Would you please read this essay and give your advice as much as good??? :):):)
Thank you very much!!!! :):):)

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer???

When talking about traveling, I think of the wonderful time in adventure and exploration. Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to take a journey alone. Both of them have their own advantages, however I prefer to travel alone than with a companion.

First of all, one thing I can’t have when traveling with a companion is flexible time. Traveling alone, I can go anywhere I love and stay there as long as I want. I can spend more time learning about things that I really want to know and discover instead of being tired of waiting for others at some boring place.

Having a trip alone means that I won’t have any friends who can take care of each other when one of us got sick or get into troubles. It will be a barrier for my trip, won’t it? By the way, I think that could be a very good opportunity to learn how to prepare and take care myself. How do I know that I can do something or not? The only way to know is to do it.

Learning how to depend more on myself and become a better decision maker are another lessons. I enjoy looking up information of some places and figuring out which places are very interesting to visit. Book a room in a hotel with all services that I really like and feel absolutely comfortable. Every tour will be the most special just for me. I choose whatever I want that is just suitable for me.

When going outside of my country, the trip seems to be not really easy because of different cultures and languages. However, it is a perfect chance to challenge myself. I will learn how to appreciate with different lives, meeting new people and making friends. Maybe, I will learn how to communicate in a new language within just few days in a foreign country.

Traveling alone is not so quiet and boring. I learn how to be friends with myself. The time for having an alone journey will be wonderful for me. I spend more time for myself and relax because of the busy life. Otherwise, I will discover and understand more about myself and my strong abilities. The more I understand myself, the more I will love myself. I will know exactly what I really want and focus on the project without being confused. I will save time, energy, being more creative and more confident.

Traveling alone has something very interesting to offer that you will discover. You will explore more about yourself than you’ve already known. I’m sure you will be surprised about that.

vha08

Support
Đây là đề tài thuộc loại preferable (Thích loại nào), trong đề thi IELTS, các năm trước. Không phải thuộc dạng admission essay cháu à. Mấy loại này cháu viết như trên là OK rồi, nhưng đừng tập viết các loại này nữa, hãy tập trung vào viết loại admission essay đi cháu. Như bài của Lyhuongle.

Lần sau nếu cô giáo cho tựa tương tự như vậy, thì đừng lập lại tựa đề trong phần mở đầu và trả lời câu hỏi ngay trong đầu bài, làm như vậy có nghĩa là vừa vào phim đã chấm hết. Hiểu không. Hãy hướng dẫn đọc giả đi từ hứng thú này tới ngạc nhiên khác, như vậy họ sẽ đọc cho tới đoạn cuối.

"Tại sao không viết lần đầu tiên trong cuộc đời, một mình mang hành trang qua Canada du học. Cảm nghĩ và kinh nghiệm của cháu như thế nào?" Đây là kinh nghiệm travel alone có thật của cháu, dễ viết hơn và người đọc sẽ có hứng thú, cho dù lời văn của cháu đơn sơ. Lại có thể dùng làm bài admission essay.

Mấy cái trường dạy Anh văn, không có nhiều $$$ để mướn thầy giỏi nên mới dùng 1 đề tài cho cả 100 ngàn học sinh viết.

QuiAnLe

Thành viên mới
Da, con biet roi chu!!! Con cam on chu nhieu lam!!! :):):) Con se sua lai bai viet va gui chu xem lai!!! :):):)