Thư gửi cho lãnh sự quán hoa kỳ để khiếu nại về tuổi cspa

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

nguyen

Thành viên kinh nghiệm
Object: Case Number [Số hồ sơ]

Dear Madam or Sir:

I would be grateful to you for informing me whether my child, [tên họ của người con], born on [ngày tháng năm sanh], can accompany my family to the United States .

My case, of which the priority date was [ngày ưu tiên], was pending at USCIS nearly [số năm trì hoãn] years, until [ngày chấp thuận đơn bảo lãnh].

To my knowledge, my son can qualify for benefits under the Child Status Protection Act because the petition filed by my father [mother, brother or sister], Mr. [Mrs. Or Ms.] [tên họ của người bảo lãnh], born on [ngày tháng năm sanh của người bảo lãnh], was approved after August 6, 2002 and my child also aged out after August 6, 2002. Usually, a child’s age must be locked on the date a visa number becomes available. According to the National Visa Center ’s Visa Bulletin, my case has been current since [tháng và năm đáo hạn của hồ sơ]. Thus, my child’s age should be locked on [ngày tháng năm đáo hạn], when visa numbers became available for my family.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary in the present case and I was born on [ngày tháng năm sanh của người được bảo lãnh chính].

Looking to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Sincerely yours,

[Tên họ của đương đơn chính]
[Địa chỉ]

[Số điện thoại]
[Địa chỉ email]

Nguồn: Hùng Việt Blog

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.