N

Nguon Lam

Con tên là: Minh
Sinh năm 1994
Hiện nay đang học trung cấp
Cháu đang làm hồ sơ để đi du học tại trường CC ở tiểu bang ORegon
ĐÃ 3 lần pv rớt rồi
học lực từ lớp 10--12 là 7,2
Cháu cũng đã đậu đại học HuTech năm 2014 này những không có học, cháu chọn học trung cấp ở cần thơ
Lần pv thứ 3 này điễn ra như sau:

E: Good morning. HOw are you sir?
CO: I'm fine, how about you?
E: I'm very good.
CO: Why do you choose the us to study?
E: i want to become a software engineer designing mobile applications for SamSung vina company. So i need to study abroad to gain more knowlegde and experience. As far as i know the US offers one of the best education systems in the world. Another reason why i make this decision is that i can improve my english skills as studying in the US.
CO: Why do you choose this school?
E: Well, i have got several acquaintances who have studied abroad in CCC. they've talked to me a lot about positive points of this school. and you know it's not easy to select the school that i hardly know anything about it
Co: go coc coc. quay lai hoi. Do you have any relative in the US?
E: No
CO: This is 3 times you come here to interview. so is that something new?
E: yes. i have pass for the exam in the university. and i also study hard english to speak with you.
CO: Give me your transcript?
E: I just a new student of ... i i don't have transcript. This is my Giay trung tuyen dai hoc
CO: xem mot hoi voi nguoi phien dich.....What is your parents do?
E: my father is ......and my mother is....
CO: what is the name of your father company do?
E: I'm sorry ,i don't remember, i just remember company of my mother that. SaiGon company. Nó làm về quảng cáo.
CO: Nay gio toi thay em noi khong co gi mo, nen toi khong the cap visa cho em. Em hay dem bang diem neu phong van lan tiep theo.

Đó là trường hợp của em mong mọi người tư vấn giúp hiện nay em đã có bảng điểm học với điểm trung bình là 7.7 cao nhất lớp và được học bổng của trường đang học điểm rèn luyện là 83.