Hồ sơ du học của Thuỳ Trang :)

Dang Trang

Thành viên mới
Mình có gửi mail cho chú vha rồi nhưng mình biết chú bận nhiều việc nên trong thời gian chờ đợi phản hồi của chú thì mình mong mọi người giúp đỡ trường hợp của mình nhé. Dưới đây là mail mình đã viết cho chú.

Sau khi đọc nát diễn đàn XNC con cảm thấy chẳng thể tin tưởng được ai hơn chú nên con mong chú dành chút thời gian để xem qua trường hợp của con. Thông tin của con như sau:
- Tên: Trang (1991)
- Đã từng học hệ CĐ chuyên ngành Thương mại quốc tế tại trường ĐH Tài chính - Marketing. Con vẫn chưa tốt nghiệp vì con nhận ra mình không phù hợp với ngành này khiến tâm lý chán nản khi học nên bị nợ môn. Con đi làm được 2 năm rồi. Con làm công việc pha chế tại quán cafe và đã lên chức quản lý được 4 tháng. Con không có hợp đồng cũng như bảo hiểm lao động. Cách đây một tháng mẹ con hỏi con có muốn đi du học không? Con suy nghĩ và tìm hiểu rất nhiều và quyết định liều một phen.
- Kế hoạch học tập tại mỹ: học anh văn 1 năm, học Business Accounting tại El Camino College, tiếp tục transfer vào California State University, Long Beach.
- Học bạn THPT: lớp 10: 6.4 (toán: 6.9) lớp 11: 6.2 (toán: 6.2) lớp 12: 6.8 (toán 8.0)
Điểm của con không được tốt nên con hơi lo :(
Ngoài ra điểm CĐ của con:
Toán cao cấp: 7
Nguyên lý kế toán: 7
Toán kinh tế: 6
Kế toán ngoại thương: 4
Excel ứng dụng trong kinh doanh: 9
Nhìn chung những môn khác cũng khá thấp, con chỉ đưa ra mấy môn liên quan đến toán. Con không biết có nên show điểm CĐ ra không nữa :(
- Nơi ở tại Mỹ: nhà dì ruột ( con gái của dì ruột con đang làm Program Aide ở trường ECC, chị khuyên con là nếu ngta có hỏi là qua Mỹ ở đâu thì chỉ cần nói là ở với chị họ thôi, mà con sợ khai thiếu ngta biết đc sẽ cho out, nhà con chưa từng làm giấy tờ định cư)
- Học phí: ba mẹ trả, ăn ở thì dì ruột lo
Con đang đợi I-20 của trường, cuối tháng 8 con nhập học nên con còn hơn 1 tháng nữa để tập dợt pv. Tiếng anh của con không tốt lắm, đặc biệt là giao tiếp nên con đang tập nói với bạn con (người Anh). Con soạn sẵn một số câu chú xem đã ổn chưa nha.

CO: What are you doing now?
ME: I’m studying English and preparing dossier for studying abroad.

CO: Why do you go to US?
ME: I want to go to the US to study for a bachelor degree.

CO: What do you want to study in US? / What are you going to study in the US?
ME: I’m going to study English language at El Camino Language Academy in the first year. Then after that I’ll study for an associate degree in Business Accounting at El Camino College for 2 years then transfer to California State University, Long Beach to finish the last 2 years.

CO: What do you study in Vn?
ME: I studied International Trade at University of Finance & Marketing for around 3 years, but I didn’t graduate because I realised that I’ve made a big mistake by choosing the wrong major and felt really lost. At that time, I decided to get a job instead of studying a different major.

CO: So why do you decide to study again now?
ME: Because after working for about 2 years I gradually understood the importance of a degree. That’s why I really want a chance to study in the US.

CO: Why did you choose USA? Why not another country?
ME: I talked to my parents about studying for a degree again and after researching we think that USA has a good educational system. Also I can save a lot of money because my cousin lives in USA. [$10,000: housing 8000]

CO: Why did you choose El Camino College?
ME: When I decided to study abroad my cousin recommended El Camino College to me. However, I also researched and compared a few other colleges closeby in Torrance: El Camino College, Los Angeles Harbor College and Westwood College – South Bay (campus)…. I end up choosing El Camino College because the tuition fee is affordable and they are ranked in the top 10 in California in sending students to the UC and CSU systems. Another reason is because my cousin works in El Camino College’s Student Service department, so she can provide me with help and support.

CO: Do you have IELTS or TOEFL score?
ME: No, I don’t. I know my English is not good so I want to improve it in the US.
( It’s not fluent enough and I want to improve my pronunciation)

CO: Why are you going to study English in the US instead of VN?
ME: I think that I can improve my English much faster in the US compared to studying in VN.

CO: Who will pay for your tuition fees?
ME: My parents will

CO: How much are the tuition fees?
ME: The tuition fees for the English program will cost a total of $7000. (2800 per semester, 1400 for the summer semester). And the Business Accounting associate degree program will cost $6750 per year.
[Books and other supplies will cost around $800. Medical insurance costs $1400]

CO: How can your parents pay for your tuition in the US?
ME: When arriving in the US, I’ll ask the school to instruct me to open a student account. And my parents will transfer money to my student account.

CO: Where are you going to live in the US?
ME: I will be living with my cousin in Torrance, California.

CO: Do you have any relative in US?
ME: Yes, I have 1 aunty who lives in California with her family.

CO: What do they do?
ME: She is the owner of the Bellagio nails and spa. Her husband is an assembler in atlas assemble. She has 2 children. Their son owns a phone repair store. Their daughter is a Program Aide in ECC’s student service department.

CO: Do you have any sibling?
ME: Yes, I have only one young sister. She is 15 years old.

CO: Have you been anywhere outside of VN?
ME: I’ve been to HK with my sister.

CO: When?
ME: Last month

CO: Did you visit HK with aims to pass this visa interview?
ME: No, actually my sister just transferred to high school so my parents awarded her with this holiday. I had to go with her to look after her.

CO: Why didn’t you go abroad before HK?
ME: VN also have many beautiful places. That’s why I wanted to explore my country first, before visiting other countries.
[I have visited Ba Na Hills (Danang), Hue Imperial City, Phong Nha – Ke Bang Nation Park (Quang Binh), Da Lat (Lam Dong), Vinpearl Land (Nha Trang)....]

CO: Why didn’t your parents go with her?
ME: Because they have to work.

CO: Have your parents been abroad before?
ME: My father has been to Thailand and my mother has been to Thailand and Singapore.

CO: If you find a good job in the US would you stay there?
ME: I’m pretty sure that if I get a job in VN with a fraction of the US salary in the same industry, I can still live a better life. Also, I will return to VN because I hope to live close to my parents and take care of them in the future.

CO: What do you want to become after graduation?
ME: I hope to eventually become a well experienced Chief Accountant.

CO: Why do you want to study Bussiness Accounting?
ME: There is a high demand for accountants in Vietnam. So I feel that if I study this major I can get a good job in the future.

CO: What makes you think you can graduate? Business Accounting is very difficult / Will you give up like last time?
ME: Because I really regret choosing the wrong major 5 years ago. So I’m determined to give it my all and graduate in Business Accounting if I get the chance to study abroad.

CO: Why do you choose/want to study in the US and not in Vietnam?
ME: I think I can learn a lot from this new experience since I will be opened to many different people and situations. I hope to not only bring back to Vietnam what I will have studied but also a different perspective on many things such as work, life and so on.

CO: Why don’t you choose University?
ME: I can save a lot of money if I study in a college for the first two years then transfer to university to finish my last two years.

Mình xin bổ xung thêm về tình hình tài chính của gia đình:
- Nghề nghiệp của ba: Cung ứng vật tư – Điện lực Hội An thuộc Công ty Điện lực Quảng Nam.
Thu nhập tháng: 10 triệu đồng/ tháng. Là công chức nhà nước, làm việc trên 30 năm.
-Nghề nghiệp của mẹ: Đại lý thịt gia súc tai Chợ Tân An Hội An.
Thu nhập tháng: 30 triệu đồng/ tháng. Kinh tế tư nhân
-Tài sản hiên có: Nhà cấp 2, diên tích đất + nhà 190m2. Trị giá 2 tỷ đồng.
Tiết kiệm ngân hàng Viettinbank : 250 triệu VND
Tiết kiệm ngân hàng ACB : 30.000 USD
Ba đã từng đi du lịch 01 lần Thailand. Thời gian 5 ngày trong tháng 6/2004.
Mẹ đã từng đi du lịch 02 lần Thailand tháng 8/2012 và tháng 11/2012, mỗi lần đi 05 ngày. Và 01 lần đi Singapore vào tháng 2/2012 thời gian 7 ngày.

CO: What do your parents do?
My father is in charge of purchasing supplies for Hoi An electricity. His fixed monthly income is 10 million, but he earns another 5-10 million in commission. My mother owns a butcher stand in the central market of Hoi An. She makes around 30 million a month.

Mọi người thấy có gì không ổn không?
Mình cảm ơn nhé :)

vha08

Support
Ðề: Hồ sơ du học của Thuỳ Trang :)

CO: What are you doing now?
ME: I’m studying English and preparing dossier for studying abroad.

CO: Why do you go to US?
ME: I want to go to the US to study for a bachelor degree.

CO: What do you want to study in US? / What are you going to study in the US?
ME: I’m going to study English language at El Camino Language Academy in the first year. Then after that I’ll study for an associate degree in Business Accounting at El Camino College for 2 years then transfer to California State University, Long Beach to finish the last 2 years.

CO: What do you study in Vn?
ME: I studied International Trade at University of Finance & Marketing for around 3 years, but I didn’t graduate because I realised that I’ve made a big mistake by choosing the wrong major and felt really lost. At that time, I decided to get a job instead of studying a different major.
Marketing and accounting cả 2 đều là business administration - cháu nói là biggest mistake là kém hiểu biết

Thu nhâp của ba mẹ cháu là $40 triêu VNĐ khoảng $1900 USD 1 tháng mà học phí ở CSU Long Beach là bao nhiêu cháu có biết không?

FAIL từ ngay câu đầu tiên và câu số 3 + 4 + .... fail nhiều lắm

YIM vha08 cháu online chú cho cháu vào chat rôm học hỏi