PV Visa 16/11^^~

saru.lei

Thành viên mới
Giờ hẹn của mình là 8:30, chờ đến 10:30 thì đến lượt phỏng vấn. Nội dung như sau:

CO: Good morning
M: Good morning,sir.
CO: You chose college. Why don't you choose uni?
M: I took ielts and I realize my speaking and listening are not really good. I want to get high score while studying in uni so CC is the best choice.
C.O: Ok. Give me your Ielts (Gõ gì trong vi tính~give back). Tell me your study plan when you come to U.S ?
M: After 2 years at Richland college, I'll get Associate Degree. Then I'll transfer to UTD to get Bachelor Degree of Science in Nursing.
CO: Bachelor of Science in Nursing?
M: Yes. This college has the direct transfer agreement to UTD
CO: OK( gõ típ), I see. In your I 20, it notes that this school require End proficiency and you has the required English proficiency. You said that you will study English in college. I'm quite confused...
M: Oh, every students have to take Compass test and set in certain Eng class.
CO: OK (gật gật). Do you have any relatives in U.s?
M: My brother
CO: Married?
M: No, he is studying in UTD and will graduate next year.
CO: Give me his name, the name of his uni,date of birth
M: (Viết ra).
CO: What's his major?
M: Business-Finance
CO: (Gõ). Ok. What do yr parents do?
M: My father is.... and mother is....
CO: Ok. I'll give you visa. Study hard and good luck!^^
M: Thank you. You dont check anything?
CO: No,no.

Mình trúng cửa số 4. Thấy nhiều bạn du học rớt cửa này T_T Mới đầu cũng hơi run :D
Nhờ đọc nhiều bài trên 4rum cộng sự giúp đỡ của chú vha08, I got visa:D Chúc mấy bạn sắp pv may mắn nha:D

Ðề: PV Visa 16/11^^~

Chúc mừng cháu

Mình trúng cửa số 4. Thấy nhiều bạn du học rớt cửa này T_T Mới đầu cũng hơi run :
Những người đó rớt vì thiếu sự chuẩn bị, cháu đậu phỏng vấn visa vì cháu đã tìm hiểu rất kỹ

CO: Give me his name, the name of his uni,date of birth
CO bấm tên, tuổi của anh cháu là biết anh cháu đang học ở đâu (Cái số SEVIS)

Have fun