Sức mạnh của sự đoàn kết

Có lẽ các bạn và các em học sinh còn nhớ, năm ngoái tôi có nhờ các bạn và các em viết những lá "Thư Cám Ơn" và nhờ những lá thư này tôi đã thành công tranh đấu cho 1 học sinh Việt bị trường University of Washington từ chối và sau đó nhận em này vào học. Chuyện bị từ chối và nhận vào học, ở trường UW chưa có xảy ra trong 5 năm vừa qua. Đây là lần đầu.

Cám ơn tất cả các bạn

Dear Mr. Pham,

I wanted to thank you for your help on my appeal letter to the University of Washington last year. With the letter I was able to successfully gain admission through the petition process, a very uncommon feat. As a student in my sophomore year, I have made strides to make the most of the opportunity I was given.

As of today, I have had the fortunate chance to successfully participate with various organizations and groups. During this past year, I held the position of a legal intern for a solo practicing attorney where I was able to expand my experience and knowledge extensively. Without the networking and opportunities I have had at the university, I doubt I would have been able to obtain a position this early in my academic career.

However I have not limited myself with just academic experiences and have explored athletic ones as well. As a team leader on the UW boxing team, I have developed my character and a strong sense of discipline. Aside from making the dean’s list multiple times, I also recently qualified to go to the collegiate boxing nationals hosted by the NCBA. The networking opportunities and unreal chance to travel across the country has been a beneficial ongoing process.

Your assistance has been a catalyst for these opportunities and I hope that I can one day help another student in a position similar to I was and help them pursue their dreams as well.

P.S Vyvy mentioned you enjoyed chocolates, there will be a box coming your way very soon.

Sincerely,

Albert Ta

thanhdexuong

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Sức mạnh của sự đoàn kết

mong rằng chú sẽ có nhiều sức khỏe và thời gian để giúp các bạn du học sinh hơn.
Cũng như những lời chú đã giúp con. bây giờ con đã thi IELTS xong được chỉ 5.5 thôi. con đang xin trường City University of Seatlle. Mong chú giúp con nha chú.
Chúc chú 1 ngày vui vẻ.