Bảng đăng ký danh sách các diện Visa diễn đàn XNC

• Total voters
Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

shidaichi

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Bảng thống kê các diện Visa diễn đàn XNC

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified. The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Case Number: WAC0506153778
Petitioner's Name: PHAM, LIEU XUAN THI
Principal Applicant's Name: NGUYEN,KHOA BA
Preference Category: F1
Your Priority Date: 23Dec2004
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Maya

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:20 PM
To: NVC Inquiry
Subject: wac-05-061-53778

Hello,

According to the Visa Bulletin, my case is about to be current. Indeed, my cases priority date is12/23/2004while the cut-off date in the current Visa Bulletin is01/08/2010. However, until now, I have not yet received any paper from the National Visa Center .

I know that the payment instruction letter and fee bills are now being sent out approximately six to nine months prior to when the visa is estimated to become available.

Please note that my petitioners full name is LIEU XUAN THI PHAM, born on03/10/1941. As for me, I am the principal beneficiary. My full name isBA KHOA NGUYENand my birth date was07/30/1969.

Thank you for your attention.

BA KHOA NGUYEN

281/E Phan Dinh Phung, F2.Da Lat, Lam Dong.

Email: shidaichi2012@gmail.com

thư em giử cho họ và họ trả lời nè

hsinh

Thành viên tích cực

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified. The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Case Number: WAC0506153778
Petitioner's Name: PHAM, LIEU XUAN THI
Principal Applicant's Name: NGUYEN,KHOA BA
Preference Category: F1
Your Priority Date: 23Dec2004
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Maya

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 12:20 PM
To: NVC Inquiry
Subject: wac-05-061-53778

Hello,

According to the Visa Bulletin, my case is about to be current. Indeed, my cases priority date is12/23/2004while the cut-off date in the current Visa Bulletin is01/08/2010. However, until now, I have not yet received any paper from the National Visa Center .

I know that the payment instruction letter and fee bills are now being sent out approximately six to nine months prior to when the visa is estimated to become available.

Please note that my petitioners full name is LIEU XUAN THI PHAM, born on03/10/1941. As for me, I am the principal beneficiary. My full name isBA KHOA NGUYENand my birth date was07/30/1969.

Thank you for your attention.

BA KHOA NGUYEN

281/E Phan Dinh Phung, F2.Da Lat, Lam Dong.

Email: shidaichi2012@gmail.com

thư em giử cho họ và họ trả lời nè
NVC kêu bạn chờ,khi họ sắp xếp được lịch thì họ sẽ gửi thư cho bạn .Sẽ sớm nhận thư thôi ..Chúc may mắn ..

P

phuong25489

chán quá mọi thứ cứ rối hết cả lên ! chẳng cái gì đc ra hồn cả !

Last edited by a moderator:

hsinh

Thành viên tích cực

chán quá mọi thứ cứ rối hết cả lên ! chẳng cái gì đc ra hồn cả !

Chán thiệt luôn đó .Lúc nhanh lúc chậm lúc đứng yên .Thật là rối lên hết ...:mad:

shidaichi

Thành viên mới

thanks A/c hsinh
Mà cũng ko làm gì được phải đợi thui :mad:

skybboy

Thành viên tích cực

báo danh nào..hihi..f4..pd: 20/03/2001..ngày chấp thuận: 01/06/2005

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.