Case number là gì ?

vietnam1964

Thành viên tích cực
Kinh nghiệm hỏi case number

Hôm nay mới đưa lên chia sẽ kinh nghiệm hỏi Case number, nhưng với điều kiện bạn phải có trong tay Form I-797, sau đó bạn copy hoặc viết lại bản form vào word và gởi cho trung tâm di trú và nhập tịch đồng thời bạn cũng gởi cho Trung tâm chiếu khán quốc gia Hoa kỳ, tôi đã thực hiện và nhận thư phản hồi từ hai cơ quan trên e-mail và 8/8/2010 tôi nhận hai lá thư từ bưu điện do NVC gởi cho mổi hồ sơ, , tôi copy nội dung e-mail ,như sau :
Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

To ensure a prompt reply on future inquiries, please include only one case per e-mail with the case number in the subject line.

The NVC has updated the mailing/email address. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation, which may affect the beneficiary's entitlement to a visa.

This petition is not yet eligible for further processing. The petition will be retained at the NVC until a visa number is available. The petitioner, beneficiary, or attorney of record will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing this petition.

The petition's priority date determines when a visa number is available for the beneficiary. The priority date is the date when the petition was filed at a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) office or submitted to an Embassy or Consulate abroad. In employment immigration the priority date may be the date the labor certification application was received by the Department of Labor (DOL). You may call (202) 663-1541 or visit our website at www.ImmigrantVisas.State.Gov for priority dates being processed.

The beneficiary should not make any firm plans, such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time.

Case Number: HCM2010682039
Beneficiary's Name: PHAM,DAT
Preference Category: F4
Your Priority Date: 06Jun2005
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. Embassy/Consulate: CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT
4 LE DUAN, QUAN 1
THANH PHO HO CHI MINH
VIETNAM

Sincerely,
Pam
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc., Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:28 AM
To: NVC Inquiry
Subject: My question:

Dear Madam or Sir,

Object: Receipt Number WAC -05 -175- 51253 and WAC-05-175-51275

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . Thus, I would be grateful to you for informing me ofmy case number.

Please note that my petitioner’s full name is Thuy Diem Pham and his date of birth was June 20,1969.

As for me, I am the principal applicant in the present case. My full name is Pham Dat Tien and my date of birth was November 22,1964 and Pham Yen Kim and the birth of my sister August 9,1962

Thank you very much for your attention.

Dat Tien Pham

34F’ Nguyễn Thi Tần Phường 2 Quận 8. Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh. Việt Nam

E-mail : p.tiendat@yahoo.com <mailto:p.tiendat@yahoo.com>

To: Tien Dat Pham <p.tiendat@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, June 19, 2010 2:36:11 AM
Subject: RE: California Service Center request answers

The petitions have been retrieved and transferred to National Visa Center (NVC) for Consulate processing.

Please allow 20 days for receipt of petitions by NVC. Any future inquiries should be made to that location.

You can phone NVC at 603-334-0700.

Thanks,

Officer McClellan

Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 10:14 AM
To: 'Tien Dat Pham'
Subject: RE: California Service Center request answers

I have requested the petitions for review and possible transfer to National Visa Center for Consulate processing

If they are complete. Please allow 21 days for this process to occur.

Officer McClellan

Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:05 PM
To: CSC NCSC Follow Up
Subject: California Service Center request answers

CIS receipt number: WAC-05-175-51253, WAC-05-175-51275
The sponsor: Thuy Diem Pham was born June 20, 1969
Applicants: Dat Tien Pham Born November 22, 1964
Applicant: Kim Yen Pham Born August 9, 1962
Address: 34F 'Nguyen Thi Tan Ward 2 District 8 Ho Chi Minh

Dia chi : 34 F' Nguyen Thi Tan Phuong 2 Quan 8 Ho Chi Minh Viet Nam

*I attach two photocopies papers I-797 proposal review, because I asked NVC but they said contact the California Service Center , I want to know the case number? And is now at what stage? I do not think America is working again and bureaucratic authoritarianism, unfortunately. Please reply with results. My name: Pham Tien Dat lover answers.

To: Tien Dat Pham <p.tiendat@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 10:40:24 PM
Subject: RE: California Service Center

Thank you for your inquiry. This email address is intended only for follow up on inquiries submitted through the USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283. All case related inquiries must be sent to NCSC first. A customer service representative should be able to assist you when you call the above toll-free number.

If you do not have an application or petition filed with USCIS and needs general immigration and citizenship information, you may visit: www.uscis.gov <http://www.uscis.gov/> .

Thank you very much

Officer Ellis.

Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:13 PM
To: CSC NCSC Follow Up
Subject: California Service Center

CIS receipt number: WAC-05-175-512, WAC-05-175-51275
The sponsor: Thuy Diem Pham was born June 20, 1969
Applicants: Dat Tien Pham Born November 22, 1964
Applicant: Kim Yen Pham Born August 9, 1962
Address: 34F 'Nguyen Thi Tan Ward 2 District 8 Ho Chi Minh City
I want to know my file no longer here, thanks a lot.
Prayer: Please Lord skeptical eye this home.

* Thơì gian là khoãng 30 ngày.
:100::41::41:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: