Chú vh80 giúp cháu!

giakhanh1509

Thành viên mới
Chào chú, cháu tên là Gia Khánh. Hiện nay dì cháu đang có ý định cho cháu đi du học ở Mỹ sau khi cháu tốt nghiệp xong lớp 12. cháu đang có những thắc mắc, mong chú giúp cháu trả lời.
cháu sinh năm 96, hiện đang học thpt(lơp12) điểm trung bình môn năm lớp 10:6.4 , lớp 11:5.8 nhưng năm 12 cháu có thể nâng số điểm tb lên trên 7.0. Dì cháu hiện tại đang kinh doanh vật liệu xây dựng ( gồm 2 cơ sở), chủ sở hữu bốn căn nhà tại tp Đà Nẵng, dì cháu có 3 ng con, một người đã có gia đình, hai người còn lại chưa có gia đình nhưng đều đã tốt nghiệp đại học và có việc làm ổn định, dì cháu sẽ là ngưởi trả tiền học cho cháu nếu cháu được học ở Mỹ. Cháu không thông thạo tiếng Anh (cháu chưa có bằng tiếng anh), cháu muốn đăng kí học một năm tiếng Anh tại Mỹ trước khi học tiếp đại học hoặc cao đằng. Mong chú đánh giá khả năng đậu visa của cháu và giúp cháu tập dợt trước khi phỏng vấn xin visa. Cháu cảm ơn!
P/s: chú cho cháu xin địa chỉ yahoo của chú được không ạ?

Ðề: Chú vh80 giúp cháu!

1 - Dì cháu trả tiền học cho cháu thì LSQ sẽ đòi giấy bảo trợ tài chính và sẽ hỏi rất nhiều về dì cháu

2 - Một năm học ESL và 2-3 năm học college, mỗi năm trung bình sẽ tốn $20,000; 2 - 2.5 năm đại học trung bình khoảng $40,000/năm, Ngắn gọn lại là dì cháu sẽ phải chi khoảng $160,000 USD (tiết kiệm).

giakhanh1509

Thành viên mới

Dạ cháu cảm ơn chú! Còn một điều nữa là cháu có chị ruột ở Florida, chị cháu sang mĩ theo diện kết hôn và đã sống ở Florida được 4 năm rồi, cháu muốn chọn một trường nào đó ở Florida để gần chị, điều đó có khó khăn cho cháu trong thủ tục xin visa sau này không?

Cháu đọc cho that kỹ trường hợp của "nguyethoang"

Mình bị RỚT rồi các bạn.
Mình xin chia sẻ buổi phỏng vấn của mình.
Mình phỏng vấn lúc 7g30,tới 10g 15 mình mới dc gọi.
Me: Good morning sir.
CO: Good morning, how are you?
Me: Iam good and ready for the interview.
CO: what you study when you go to US
Me: I will study at highline community college to get associate of business management and after that i will transfer to a university to get bachelor of arts in business management major human resources.
CO: good. ( gõ gõ gõ)
Me: Ah, I did take IELTS test on 25 august
CO: where's the certificate?
ME : here it is .
CO: What school do you study?
Me: school in VN?
CO: yeah
ME: I'am a shophomore student at hoa sen uni.
CO: what? what school?
Me: HOA SEN uni
CO: Good. SHow me your transcript or học bạ
Me: ( showing) This is my transcript highschool and this is the diploma. I lost the original one. Sorry for that.
CO: OK. Chỉ vào lớp 10: WHY is 4,7 here, and 5,0 here?
Me: Ah, that year I just finished secondary school, so just not focused on the scores. But the other years the scores are good.
CO: OK. Show me your university transcript ( mình có đính kèm luôn cái study plan của mình,CO coi rất qua loa ,chỉ coi transcript uni thôi)
ME: showed him.
CO: what happened to microeco?
Me: ah, i did retake that one, and i passed.
CO: OK. What do your parents do ?
ME : My father is a general manager and also share holder at Chi Thanh Company a rubber company since 2000. My mother is a housewife. His incomes are base salary 20 mil dong and average 900 mil dong per year dividend.
CO: OK. You see ( chỉ vào I-20), this cost is higher than your father monthly income. You father salary is 20 mill, a thousand US dollar. So for 12 months, his salary is 12K dollars.
Me: No No. His base salary is 20 triệu ( nói TV), and 900 triệu per year dividend . Here is the document if you want to check.
CO: oh oh ( rất qua loa)
CO: Does your family have car?
Me: No
Co: oh ( gõ gõ gõ)
Co: DO you have any relatives in US?
Me:Yes, I do. My sister and her husband liv in homestead PA
My uncle and grandma live in Pittsburgh PA
CO:Your sister became an immigrant since what year?
ME: She's married since 2010.
CO: your sister came to US to study?
ME: She came to US with J-1 visa work and travel, then became fulltime student with F-1 visa,and she's met that guy and married.
CO: Sorry I cant give you VISA.
ME: Why? Can you tell me what's point that I didn't convince you?
CO: You;re in credible student but i see some points that i can't give you VISA.
Me: I am so disappointed that you didn't tell me why I'm denied. I have detailed study plan and my father has enough money to pay for the cost. I have my own live have nothing to do with my sister.
Co: Sorry, even though incredible students, we see some points that you didn't convince us.
Me: ( tức quá quên thank you luôn,1 mạch đi ra dzìa)
My stupidness: ( yes I was stupid, all) quên đem số tiết kiệm 92K dollars đưa cho CO khi CO hỏi dzìa có xe hơi hông. Thực sự,mình chỉ nghĩ đến phần chị mình mà quên chuẩn bị kĩ phần tài chánh luôn. Quá ư ư ư là stupid.
Mấy bạn phỏng vấn sau mình rút kinh nghiệm nha. CO không coi tài chánh thì vẫn cứ quăng dzô,mình quên mấy mà chỉ đưa bảng lương + cố tức,không có đưa giấy sở hữu phân xưởng và sổ tiết kiệm của nhà.
Chú VHA08: con phỏng vấn lại lần nữa được không chú. Và khi nào thì đi phỏng vấn lại,hiện tai,gia đình con đã có sổ tiết kiệm college fund rồi.

Me: Good morning sir,my name is Nguyet,Iam here today for a student F-1 VISA interview. How are you,sir?
CO: *im lang*,quay sang, Do you know what is important to convince me to issue a Visa?
Me: ( hơi đớ 1s) That I have to convince you that I have plans for my studying in USA
CO: No,đại loại là cho em trả lời lại đó.
Me: To have something changed lately in my case.
CO: Oh,that's not bad. Anything else?
Me: *Im lặng*
CO: Do you know why you were rejected last time?
Me: I think I was pretty nervous so I didnt show my college funds and thats why CO didnt believe in my family finance.
CO: *Lắc đầu* What did he ask you?
Me: He asked me about my school in US and in Vietnam.
CO: What else?
Me: And how to pay for my college tuition.
CO: Ask for anyone else? * nhìn cười cười*
Me: * giờ mới chịu hiểu* Yes,my sister
CO: Do you know that we asked your sister : "will you come back to VN" and she said YES. But after she was issued an VISA, she never came back to get a new one. Her VISA was in 2008. I think your family just wants her to stay in USA for some reasons. And you will be like your sister.
Me: How do you know that I will say yes I come back to VN?
CO: *cười* that's what you have to say =)).So what if I ask you will you come back to VN after you finish your study?
Me: Of course no
CO: *cuoi* No?
Me: I will join the OPT program for 12 months for getting experience and after that I will * chua noi het nua*
CO: After that will you come back, or you will get married with a man? * cuoi cuoi nua*
Me: * bực lắm rồi nha,dồn vào thế bí quài* How do you know I will not? How do you know that, even it doesnt happen yet? *định nói are you insane dữ dội mà kềm lại*
CO: *cười* OK
Me: Sir,please listen to me. I know you and the other COs might think that my sister will be a US citizen soon and my family will be in US by immigrating. In this case, it will take me no less than 12 YEARS to accomplish my goal.
CO: * ngat loi* OH,12 years,thats such a long time.
Me: My goal is to have bachelor of arts in business administration major: human resources.
CO: Alright,what's her name?
Me: xxx
CO: Her birthday
Me: xxx
CO: her school name
Me: CCAC
CO: what CCAC is? * chắc muốn đá mình về lắm rồi*
Me: community college of allegheny county or something,sorry I dont remember the name
CO: *đọc tên trường ra,tại mình k đọc được* I know that school
CO: How long has she been in this school?
Me: 3 years sir
CO: 3 years? Really *kind of that*
Me: Thats true sir. She is a senior student and she just gets in her last semester
CO: OK. When did she get married?
Me: since 2010.
CO: why don't you study in your sister's school?
Me: My goal is to have business adminsistration major human resources degree of UW. That's why I chose to study at HCC first.
CO: * im lặng nhìn máy tính*
Me: *nhảy vô* I spent almost A YEAR to get the IELTS test and plan for my study in US
CO: give me your IELTS
Me: * đưa ra*
CO: * đưa tờ biên lai vàng ra* You've been issued a VISA.
Me: *đơ* Really? ( silly me guysssss :d)
CO: actually, the most important thing is to convince me you have a plan for your life your study. I dont want to ask you more about your sister. She's young for marriage,but that's just her stuff * kind of* Good bye
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php/17178-Hồ-sơ-của-NguyetHoang/page2

Cháu muốn lấy đuợc visa thì nên chịu khó tìm hiểu cho thật kỹ