Đã chuẩn bị hết mong chú xem qua

toinguyenxuan2122

Thành viên mới
Chào cô/chú/ACE diễn đàn.:11:
Trong quá trình chuẩn bị hồ sơ mình đã cày đi cày lại diễn đàn XNC rất kĩ, và cũng từ các các câu hỏi của các bạn/ anh chị/ cô chú trong diễn đàn mình đã tự trả lời các câu hỏi trên diễn đàn. và ac/ các bạn có kinh nghiệm vui lòng góp ý cho mình, đặc biệt con hi vọng chú vha coi qua hồ sơ và cho con 1 lời động viên vì con đã cố gắng liên lạc với chú trong suốt thời gian qua :1:.
-năm nay mình 23 tuổi. hiện đang là lễ tân tại khách sạn 2 sao và đã hoàn thành chương trình cao đẳng nghề tài chính ngân hàng tại industrial University of HCM city-IUH với điểm số khá thấp 6.0 :109:
khi có ý định du học thì mình theo học tiếng anh tại CEFALT được lớp thứ 2 thì bị té xe gãy xương đòn nên không thể tự đi học và tự ở nhà học tiếng anh.
-kinh tế gd mình thì vừa phải, ba mẹ cũng đã nuôi anh trai học tại ADELAIDE in AUS..ba mẹ mình có 1 cửa hàng chuyên sỉ và lẻ bách hóa tổng hợp, có 1 căn nhà cho thuê và 1.5ha coffe và hồ tiêu, ba mua-bán bất đọng sản không có giấy tờ kinh doanh gì( nhưng có sổ hồng, giấy bán đất). hiện có 3 sổ tiết kiệm 950tr VND
- kế hoạch học tập: mình sẽ học tiếng anh 1 năm và 2 năm học cao đẳng tại HCC, sau đó chuyển tiếp lên UH (chuyên ngành quản lí nhà hàng khách sạn)
(trong khi chuẩn bị hồ sơ phát hiện bị mất học bạ :20: vì điểm số cấp 3 tệ nên mình không xin bảng điểm mà nói bị mất luôn. Mình còn 1 bản photo )
lớp 10: 6.4
lớp 11: 5.3
lớp 12: 5.0
VÀ ĐÂY LÀ NHỮNG GÌ MÌNH CHUẨN BỊ CHO NGÀY PHỎNG VẤN SẮP TỚI. AC/CÁC BẠN CÓ KINH NGHIỆM GÓP Ý NHỮNG SAI SÓT l001

Me: good...sir/madam.how are you today?
CO: I am fine. How are you?
Me: I’m fine. Thank you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Toi. This is the first time for visa interview.
CO:
- What will you study in the US ?
- What is your study plan?
- how long will you study in US?
ME: I will study hotel restaurant management. But I want to make sure that my English is really good and I have strong basic knowledge of important subjects at HCC before applying to HU to complete my major.
Therefore, I estimate that it takes about 4 years.
CO: Ok. Give me your hocba, transcript and TOEFL.
ME: Here is my high school diploma and My transcript sir. I lost my original học bạ. Sorry for that.
CO: You’re studying financial in Vn,why choose hotel restaurant management in US?
ME: I graduated the Financial College as my parent’s expectation, although it wasn’t my favorite. So, I used most of time to work rather than study hard, but during the working time I realized that it didn’t have much chance for further development in the future, and I decided searching for information to study abroad in the US. My parents encouraged and will support the finance for me.
CO: ngồi coi..
ME: Excused me sir , this is the transcript of financial but I decided to change my major because I realized it’s not suitable for me.
CO: why not continue your study in VN?
ME: In VN,it’s hard to change my major or continue study, I have to pass a difficult exam including math, physics, chemistry or other subjects. I mean I need to have a long time to collect all knowledge from grade 10 to 12.
I think that the best way for me is decide to go to the US.
CO: Did you take any English test yet?
ME: Not yet. When I find out about HCC, I know that I must take a test even if I got a TOEFL IBT 120. I choose to take test. In-addition, I’m studying English at CEFALT to improve my skills.
Im trying my best I can because I know my English is not good.
CO: Why didn’t you choose other country?
ME: Because the school I choose is located in US.
CO: - Why don’t you choose another school to study?
- what school do you want study in US?
ME: I choose HCC because I don’t have any relative in the US. But I have a friend who is studying in this school. That is why I choose HCC to help me for the first period in the US.
So, I plan to study English and general education in HCC in order to transfer to the HU to get bachelor degree.
CO: Where do you stay while study in US?
ME: I will temporary stay with my friend in southwest of Houston, texas. She is also an international student at HCC. (this is her address)
CO:
- How can you know about this school?
- Why do you want to go to the US?
ME: Because I have a friend who is studying there for more than 1 year, I think that it’s easier for me to adapt quickly the new life in the US.
CO: Who pay your study?
ME: My parents. Sir!
CO: What your parents do?
ME: My parents manage a whole sale of goods in my hometown, having a house for rent and trading real estate sometime, plus growing 1.5 (one point five) hectares coffee and pepper land. In-addition, my father has pension. Therefore, they have a saving book of 800 (eight hundred thousand Vietnam dong).
They invested for my brother studying at Adelaide university in south austrailia. ( Here is the document if you want to check)
CO: Would you like to work in US?
ME: No. I don’t. I know the international students can work on-campus for 20 hours a week during the semester but I’d like to focus whole time on studying. My parents have ability to support for my study.
CO: What will you do when you finish your study?
ME: With my working experience that I got when I worked for Pylos hotel, I hope that after graduating at UH Uni, I can apply for a job at Hai Ba Trung 5 star-hotel or Bản Đôn resort in my hometown.
CO: What is the address of your school?
ME: I will study at HCC.school address is: 3100 main st, Houston texas 77002. Sir/madam.
CO: Is your school a public or a private school?
ME: A public. Sir/madam.
CO: When will your school start? When is the upcoming in take of your school?
ME: Mandatory international F1 student orientation is august 7,2015.sir/madam.
CO: What is the tuition fee?
ME:
tuition and fees : 4.630$
Living expenses: 16.550$
Book/supplies: 1.800$
=> total: 22.980$
CO: Who’ll pick you up when you arrive in US?
ME: my friend. Sir/madam.
CO: Have your parents/sibling traveled abroad?
ME: They haven’t travelled abroad yet, but they invested successfully for my brother to study at the University of Adelaide, South Australia. This is my brother’s passport and visa)
CO: Do you parents have a car?
ME: No sir/madam, but they have a saving book. 800tr.and they invested successfully for my brother to study at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.
CO: what’s your parents age?
ME: my father is 59. My mother is 60.
CO: Do you have any relatives in US?
ME: No I don’t. but a have a friend, who study in HCC school. That why I choose this school to help me for the first period in the US.
CO: How many sibling you have?
ME: I have 1 brother and 2 older sisters. My brother finished his study at Australia and got married while, my sisters are teachers.
CO: How much do your parents earn a month?
ME:3500$/month
CO: How much will your parents give you a month when you live in the US?
ME: about 10.000$ sir
CO: What difficulties do you think you may encounterin the US?
ME: Language sir/madam.but I will adapt.
CO: What will you do if your parents ran out the money and could not afford your study well?
ME: It might happen; I think it will be very rare. Because my parents invested successfully for my brother to study at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.. Sir/madam.
CO:what make you think I will approve your visa?
ME: that is why I am here for today. Prove to you and convince you to issue my visa.
CO: I think you will try to stay in the US?
ME: America is a wonderful country, but I already have a long term plan.
CO: I think you will try to find a job and stay in the US after you get your degree.
ME: as you are well aware, for a fraction of salary compare to US, I can have a very good life in my country.
CO: Tại sao không học tiếng Anh ở VIệt Nam trước rồi sau đó học ở Mĩ ?
Me: I firmly believe that study English with native speakers and teachers will help me achieve quickly progresses and save much time.
MÌNH LUÔN MONG NHẬN ĐƯỢC SỰ GÓP Ý.
CHO MÌNH GỬI LỜI CẢM ƠN VÀ LỜI CHÚC SỨC KHỎE CHÂN THÀNH MỌI NGƯỜI!:11::11::11:

Asm

Giám đốc nhà máy pháo
Ðề: Đã chuẩn bị hết mong chú xem qua

có thể thấy rõ là cháu sẽ vướng

- kế hoach học tập /dinh hướng nghề nghiệp

ME: Not yet. When I find out about HCC, I know that I must take a test even if I got a TOEFL IBT 120. I choose to take test. In-addition, I’m studying English at CEFALT to improve my skills.
Im trying my best I can because I know my English is not good. not good thì làm sao học? mấy em nhỏ thì còn hoc AV sau đó vào trường chính, cháu thì phải có bằng AV mới thuyết phục.

ME: I choose HCC because I don’t have any relative in the US. But I have a friend who is studying in this school. That is why I choose HCC to help me for the first period in the US.
việc kg có người thân kg phải là yếu tố thuyết phục.

CO: You’re studying financial in Vn,why choose hotel restaurant management in US?
ME: I graduated the Financial College as my parent’s expectation, although it wasn’t my favorite. So, I used most of time to work rather than study hard, but during the working time I realized that it didn’t have much chance for further development in the future, and I decided searching for information to study abroad in the US. My parents encouraged and will support the finance for me.

nói như vậy mai mốt kg thích ngành này ba mẹ lại cho tiền học tiếp :) kg thuyết phục

ME: My parents manage a whole sale of goods in my hometown, having a house for rent and trading real estate sometime, plus growing 1.5 (one point five) hectares coffee and pepper land. In-addition, my father has pension. Therefore, they have a saving book of 800 (eight hundred thousand Vietnam dong).
They invested for my brother studying at Adelaide university in south austrailia. ( Here is the document if you want to check)

Tại sao không đi Úc mà phải là Mỹ , absolutely kg thuyết phục

toinguyenxuan2122

Thành viên mới

có thể thấy rõ là cháu sẽ vướng- kế hoach học tập /dinh hướng nghề nghiệpME: Not yet. When I find out about HCC, I know that I must take a test even if I got a TOEFL IBT 120. I choose to take test. In-addition, I’m studying English at CEFALT to improve my skills.Im trying my best I can because I know my English is not good. not good thì làm sao học? mấy em nhỏ thì còn hoc AV sau đó vào trường chính, cháu thì phải có bằng AV mới thuyết phục.ME: I choose HCC because I don’t have any relative in the US. But I have a friend who is studying in this school. That is why I choose HCC to help me for the first period in the US. việc kg có người thân kg phải là yếu tố thuyết phục.CO: You’re studying financial in Vn,why choose hotel restaurant management in US?ME: I graduated the Financial College as my parent’s expectation, although it wasn’t my favorite. So, I used most of time to work rather than study hard, but during the working time I realized that it didn’t have much chance for further development in the future, and I decided searching for information to study abroad in the US. My parents encouraged and will support the finance for me.nói như vậy mai mốt kg thích ngành này ba mẹ lại cho tiền học tiếp :) kg thuyết phụcME: My parents manage a whole sale of goods in my hometown, having a house for rent and trading real estate sometime, plus growing 1.5 (one point five) hectares coffee and pepper land. In-addition, my father has pension. Therefore, they have a saving book of 800 (eight hundred thousand Vietnam dong).They invested for my brother studying at Adelaide university in south austrailia. ( Here is the document if you want to check) Tại sao không đi Úc mà phải là Mỹ , absolutely kg thuyết phục
Vậy cháu phải trả lời sao cho thuyết phục chú :( cháu đã nói toàn bộ sự thật của cháu là như vậy, cháu nghĩ cháu đã đi làm thời gian qua là điểm mạnh để chọn ngành hotel management.học t.a thì sau khi có ý định đã đi học nhưng bị té xe nên không đi học được ở trung tâm (giấy tờ bệnh án của cháu đang còn giữ, cháu còn chưa tới ngày tháo đinh ở trong xương bị gãy nữa mà chú :( Cháu đã cố gắng liên lạc với chú VHA mà không thấy chú trả lời, muốn vào yh! để vào room tham kháo cũng không nhận được lời mời của chú. chú ASM có câu trả lời nào giúp trường hợp của cháu không ạ :( cháu hoang mang quá.

K

Kem Vani

Giờ chú Vha08 đang take vacation rồi bạn. Mình cũng có gửi message cho chú mà chưa thấy rep. Luôn tiện ai trong chatroom có thể add mình với đc ko ạ? Nick mình là hoangphan7994 ạ. Cảm ơn mn :)

Asm

Giám đốc nhà máy pháo
Vậy cháu phải trả lời sao cho thuyết phục chú :( cháu đã nói toàn bộ sự thật của cháu là như vậy, cháu nghĩ cháu đã đi làm thời gian qua là điểm mạnh để chọn ngành hotel management.học t.a thì sau khi có ý định đã đi học nhưng bị té xe nên không đi học được ở trung tâm (giấy tờ bệnh án của cháu đang còn giữ, cháu còn chưa tới ngày tháo đinh ở trong xương bị gãy nữa mà chú :( Cháu đã cố gắng liên lạc với chú VHA mà không thấy chú trả lời, muốn vào yh! để vào room tham kháo cũng không nhận được lời mời của chú. chú ASM có câu trả lời nào giúp trường hợp của cháu không ạ :( cháu hoang mang quá.
CO đâu có care cháu bị sao, họ chỉ cần thấy rõ kế hoạch học tập của cháu .
-Tài chính ngân hàng và hotel management là 2 ngành trớt quớt với nhau => coi như cháu đi học lại từ đầu => Mà đi học lại từ đầu thì lại vướng cái AV =>Mà AV phải đi học từ những điểm bất lợi này cháu phải tìm cách khẳng định cho CO - thuyết phục sao cho họ chấp nhận.

chẳng hạn I graduated the Financial College as my parent’s expectation, although it wasn’t my favorite câu này tự cháu khẳng định là cháu sao cũng được , học cái này kg thích thì học cái khác. Mỹ rất rõ ràng trong việc định hướng nghề nghiệp chứ kg có chuyện ba mẹ nói con học sao thì con học vậy. Hết high school là tự bơi được rồi kg cần cha mẹ định hướng cho đâu.

toinguyenxuan2122

Thành viên mới

CO đâu có care cháu bị sao, họ chỉ cần thấy rõ kế hoạch học tập của cháu .
-Tài chính ngân hàng và hotel management là 2 ngành trớt quớt với nhau => coi như cháu đi học lại từ đầu => Mà đi học lại từ đầu thì lại vướng cái AV =>Mà AV phải đi học từ những điểm bất lợi này cháu phải tìm cách khẳng định cho CO - thuyết phục sao cho họ chấp nhận.

chẳng hạn I graduated the Financial College as my parent’s expectation, although it wasn’t my favorite câu này tự cháu khẳng định là cháu sao cũng được , học cái này kg thích thì học cái khác. Mỹ rất rõ ràng trong việc định hướng nghề nghiệp chứ kg có chuyện ba mẹ nói con học sao thì con học vậy. Hết high school là tự bơi được rồi kg cần cha mẹ định hướng cho đâu.
chú ASM con sửa lại câu trả lời của con như thế này được không chú:
Me: good...sir/madam.how are you today?
CO: I am fine. How are you?
Me: I’m fine. Thank you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Toi. Im a reception at Pylos 2star-hotel. I will study in hotel management. This is the first time for visa interview.
CO:What will you study in the US ?
ME: I will study hotel management. But I want to make sure that my English is really good and I have strong basic knowledge of important subjects at HCC before applying to HU to complete my major.
Therefore, I estimate that it takes about 4 years.
CO: why do you choose this major?
ME: after 2year working in hotel, i found that i need academic knowlege to do in this major, so i decide a study about hotel management
CO: what do you do?
ME: I'm working as a reception at pylos 2-star hotel for a hổ vàng company (here is adress hotel.)
ME: I realized that I chose a wrong one, thus, I used most of time to work at a hotel because it is my favorite. During the working time, I saw that it is hardly to reach a higher position, so found out and decided to study abroad. My parents will support me.
CO: Did you take any English test yet?
ME:I don't have any English certificate but the HCC said I can study 1 year English and general education at HCC and finish my major at HU. In-addition, I’m studying English at CEFALT to improve my skills.
CO:
- Why don’t you choose another school to study?
- what school do you want study in US?

ME: I want to study at UH but it requires English 1301 or English composition 1&2. But I saw that I can study these courses and general education at HCC. Thus, firstly, I choose studying at HCC and then apply to HU to save money. (here is HU requirements).

CO: why do you want to go to the US?
ME: i would like study hotel management
CO: How can you know about this school?
ME: I knew this school when I search information on webpages, international student’s facebook, and I have a friend studying at HCC.
CO: why didn't study in AUS?
ME: Because the school I choose is located in US.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Asm

Giám đốc nhà máy pháo

cháu xem câu trả lời của chú trong message nhé