IR5(con bảo lãnh Cha, Mẹ) giúp giải thích emali của NVC

tt_honganC

Thành viên mới
Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

We are forwarding a duplicate DS-3032 (Choice of Agent and Address) form, as the form received at the NVC is invalid, as you have selected two different agents. The Choice of Agent form must be completed before we can continue processing. Please complete and sign this form, which is being sent to you in a separate envelope, and send it to this office.

If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by email, telephone or mail), all submitted fees and documents will expire. In that case, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Sincerely,
MJ
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc., Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

tt_honganC

Thành viên mới
giúp giải thích email của NVC

Thưa quy anh chi , khi diền form DS 3032o muc [] Iapponint.......( mình không chọn, khong ghi gì cả.......)roi chon[x] I do not app............. (các mục ghi dia chi.... , email đầy đủ.
2 mục dưới[] không ghi thêm gì nữa.... và ký tên
Sau đó copy email của diễn đàn ( nội dung như sau)
Case Number : HCM2011546053
Preference Category: IR-5
Petitioner’s full name: CHI HUYEN TRAN
Petitioner’s date of birth: 01/03/1984

Principal beneficiary’s full name: MEN THI DO
Principal beneficiary’s date of birth: 05/11/1960

Dear Madam or Sir,
My name is CHI HUYEN TRAN, the principal beneficiary of this case.
I would like to send you copies of your request DS3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants).
Please find enclosed a completed and signed copy of DS-3032 form. I would be grateful to you for accepting the enclosed DS-3032 by email. I'm also sending the same DS-3032 form with my hand-written signature by traditional postal mail service to the address provided.
In my DS-3032, I appoint CHI HUYEN TRAN as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my application.
All mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa application should be sent to:
CHI HUYEN TRAN
.......... (địa chỉ và email.....
Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

Thank you very much,
Best Regards.
sau 2 ngày mình nhận được email :
Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

We are forwarding a duplicate DS-3032 (Choice of Agent and Address) form, as the form received at the NVC is invalid, as you have selected two different agents. The Choice of Agent form must be completed before we can continue processing. Please complete and sign this form, which is being sent to you in a separate envelope, and send it to this office.

If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by email, telephone or mail), all submitted fees and documents will expire. In that case, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Sincerely,
MJ
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc., Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

mình tạm hiểu là bị sai điều gì đó..... xin các anh chị hướng dẫn giúp với.... cám ơn ạ

tt_honganC

Thành viên mới
Ðề: giúp giải thích emali của NVC

Cam on phuthohoa. Sau đó mình gởi lại cho NVC thư xác định địa chỉ và đc phúc đáp là OK . Nhưng xin hỏi thêm. cho đến hôm nay 25/3/2011 phía bên con của mình(Mỹ) vẫn không nhận đc DS3032 .Hỏi nó thì ngay bắt đầu nộp đơn bảo lãnh( nhờ người quen giúp) đã nộp cho USI.. hơn 300usd rồi. Và nó nhận đc thư của NVC thông báo case number của Ba Me nhưng lại không có 3032 để điền gì cả... xin hỏi có trường hợp nào NVC không cần gởi 3032 cho người bao lãnh koo? Hoặc thất lạc khi thư về đến tay nó . Vì theo tôi hiểu khi chưa hoàn thành bước đầu 3032 thì NVC chưa đi tiếp phải koo ạ ? Kế tiếp tôi lai nhận đc email của NVC :
Dear Sir/Madam,

The attached correspondence relates to an immigrant visa referenced on the subject line. This case is being processed by the National Visa Center. Please read the information carefully and follow the instructions.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notify NVCinquiry@state.gov immediately by e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence by e-mail you may "Opt Out" by sending a written request to NVCinquiry@state.gov. This e-mail is sent by: The U.S. Department of State's National Visa Center, located at 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth NH 03801. Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.
Xin giúp giải thích..... chân thành cám ơn

heaven

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: giúp giải thích emali của NVC

form DS-3032 (chọn Agent và địa chỉ) chỉ gởi cho người được bảo lãnh chứ không gởi cho người bảo lãnh, như vậy bạn yên tâm từ nay hs bạn tiến triển đến đâu,NVC sẽ liên lạc với người đại diện mà bạn đã chọn, thân:113: