[Hồ sơ F1] Hồ sơ F1 - HCM2010618016

Ðề: Hcm2010618016

các bạn vui lòng check hồ sơ HCM2010618016 diện f mấy dùm mình?xin cảm ơn rất nhiều
Chào bạn,

Kiểm tra chỉ thấy nói là : HS bạn đã đuợc nhập vào hệ thống NVC 28/04/10. Nếu có thay đổi địa chỉ thì liên lạc với NVC. Chứ không thấy nói gì nữa. Muốn biết diện F? thì bạn phải cung cấp ai là người bảo lảnh cho bạn? Có QT chưa? Tình trạng hôn nhân bạn như thế nào? Thân chào

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

Ông ngoại là người bảo lảnh cho nhà mình,ông có quốc tich rồi mới làm hồ sơ.
lúc đầu nhà mình diện f3 nhưng vừa rồi má mình ly hôn vì vậy có bổ túc qua NVC và được nhận DS-3032,nhưng mình không biết họ đã chuyển mình qua f1 chưa?vì không thấy ghi là f1,nhưng hồ sơ mình có PD là 25/9/2003 lận,nếu là f3 thì đã làm gì có DS-3032 bạn nhỉ?

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

các bạn vui lòng check dùm mình hồ sơ HCM2010618016 đến đâu rồi,mình đã nộp DS-3032 đến nay được 4 tháng rồi mà vẫn chưa có giấy nộp tiền,mình phải làm sao đay?:confused:
các bạn xem dùm hồ sơ được chấp thuận ngày nào để mình còn biết tính tuổi CSPA
XIN CẢM ƠN

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

Hôm qua mình có nhận được mail của NVC trong đó ghi là
Dear Sir/Madam:
Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).The NVC has updated the mailing/email address. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation, which may affect the beneficiary's entitlement to a visa.
This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, beneficiary and/or attorney of record will receive an Instruction Package regarding further processing of the petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by email, telephone or mail), all submitted fees and documents will expire. In that case, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
các bạn xem có nghĩa là gi?
các bạn vui lòng check lại dùm mình hồ sơ HCM2010618016 nha
thank rất nhiều

National Visa Center (NVC) đã nhận được yêu cầu của bạn. Chúng tôi đã cập nhật thay đổi địa chĩ liên lạc thư từ/email, hoặc những thay đổi tình trạng cá nhân, điều mà có thể ảnh hưởng đến quyền của đuơng đơn xin nhập cảnh.
Đơn xin của quý vị đủ điều kiện để tiến hành hồ sơ. Bạn và /hoặc luật sư của bạn sẽ nhận được hướng dẫn để tiến hành hồ sơ. Trong vòng một năm kể từ lần cuối cùng bạn tiếp xúc với NVC (qua email, điện thoại hoặc thư tín), tất cả lệ phí và hồ sơ sẽ hết hạn. Trương hợp đó, bạn phải đóng lại lệ phí và nộp lại hồ sơ để tiếp tục tiến hành thủ tục định cư.

Bạn chỉ nên để ý đoạn in đậm

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

thank bạn rất nhiều !
bạn cho mình hỏi thêm ,mình đã gởi các giấy tờ dân sự cùng với document cover sheet qua cho NVC rồi,bạn check dùm mình xem NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ chưa?
case number :F1 Hcm2010618016
thank bạn

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

mình đã gởi các giấy tờ dân sự cùng với document cover sheet qua cho NVC rồi,bạn check dùm mình xem NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ chưa?
thank bạn

onenainainai

Cựu Ban điều hành

mình đã gởi các giấy tờ dân sự cùng với document cover sheet qua cho NVC rồi,bạn check dùm mình xem NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ chưa?
thank bạn
Thông tin cho case Hcm2010618016 từ NVC:
NVC đã chuẩn bị xong một gói hồ sơ gồm những văn kiện, giấy tờ hướng dẫn vào ngày 28Dec2010 và sẽ gởi ra trong vài tuần tới. Xin hãy xem kỹ, thực hiện đúng theo yêu cầu trong thư và gởi trở lại cho NVC.

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

thank bạn rất nhiều,hồ sơ mình gởi cho NVC đã hơn 2 tuần sao NVC vẫn chưa nhận được vậy nhi?bạn vui lòng check lại dùm mình xem NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ chưa?
Case Number: HCM2010618016 diện F1
cảm ơn rất nhiều

thank bạn rất nhiều,hồ sơ mình gởi cho NVC đã hơn 2 tuần sao NVC vẫn chưa nhận được vậy nhi?bạn vui lòng check lại dùm mình xem NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ chưa?
Case Number: HCM2010618016 diện F1
cảm ơn rất nhiều
Vẫn thông tin cũ, NVC chưa nhận được hồ sơ hoặc hệ thống trả lời chưa cập nhật thông tin. Chúc may mắn.

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều,mình đã nhờ người nhà hỏi thăm rồi,làm phiền bạn vui lòng check lại dùm mình với nha Case Number HCM2010618016

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

vui lòng check dùm mình 2 hồ sơ này với ạ
HCM2009719204 và HCM2010618016
cảm ơn rất nhiều

heaven

Cựu Ban điều hành

vẫn thông tin cũ NVC đã chuẩn bị xong một gói hồ sơ gồm những văn kiện, giấy tờ hướng dẫn vào ngày 28 Dec 2010 . Xin hãy xem kỹ, thực hiện đúng theo yêu cầu trong thư và gởi trở lại cho NVC.

jihoonie_cloudy

Thành viên tích cực

cảm ơn bạn,mình cũng vừa mới nhận được Checklist Letter của NVC.nhưng mình không rành tiếng anh mấy nên không hiểu hết ý họ cần cái gì và mình phải bổ túc gi?Bạn vui lòng xem rồi chỉ dùm mình với,cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều.
NVC gởi cho mình 2 bức mail lận

DINH TRAN
8406 GLENNLEIGH DR.
SPRING, TX 77379
*HCM2010618016* CHECKLIST
March 25, 2011
NVC Case Number: HCM2010618016
Dear DINH TRAN:
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
Case Number: HCM2010618016
Beneficiary's Name: TRAN, DA THAO THI
Preference Category: F1 - UNMARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF U.S. CITIZENS
Priority Date: 25SEP2003NATIONAL VISA CENTER
ATTN. CMR
31 ROCHESTER AVENUE, STE 100
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801-2914
HCM2010618016
*HCM2010618016*
(Checklist Letter Response)
F1
DA THAO THI TRANINSTRUCTIONS FOR: TRAN, DA THAO THI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:__________________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided. Checklist for I-864 (filed by PORTILLO )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
[x] __PORTILLO___ sponsor must complete and submit an I-864.
[x] A photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864 and I-864A (if applicable) is required for each
accompanying dependent listed in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 of the I-864A (if applicable). Copies
of supporting documents are not required for accompanying dependents.
[x] This form must be completed by typewriter or in blue or black ink.
[x] Please be advised that you, as the Petitioner, do not appear to meet the minimum income requirement
according to the current poverty guidelines to sponsor the intending immigrant(s) for this petition. The
consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of your interview. In order to
avoid delays, you may wish to submit an additional Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) for a Joint Sponsor to
the National Visa Center to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants. To view the current poverty
guidelines, visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf.Checklist for I-864 (filed by TRAN, NGA THI )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You have not attached the proof of ownership and value of each of the following assets:
[x] Savings/checking accounts [x] Real Estate [x] Stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit and other assets.
Part 6 Sponsor's Income and Employment
[x] _____TRAN, NGA THI__'s income indicated on the I-864 Part 25 does not correspond to that shown on the
most recent tax return and W-2(s).
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THIS LINE OR THE LINES BELOW
[ ] Information provided for W-2 income: __30000_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for scheduled income: __0_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for gross income: __36583_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for adjusted gross income: __36583_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for household size: __4_________________________________
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THIS LINE OR THE LINES ABOVE
Part 7 Use of Assets to Supplement IncomeChecklist for I-864A (filed by LE, THAO MINH )
[x] A photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864A is required for each accompanying dependent listed
in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 f the I-864A. Copies of supporting documents are not required for
accompanying dependents.
[x] LE, THAO MINH (household member) must complete and submit an I-864A.
[BG 03/25/2011] HCM2010618016

và đây là bức thứ 2

DINH TRAN
8406 GLENNLEIGH DR.
SPRING, TX 77379
*HCM2010618016* CHECKLIST
March 25, 2011
NVC Case Number: HCM2010618016
Dear DINH TRAN:
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
Case Number: HCM2010618016
Beneficiary's Name: TRAN, DA THAO THI
Preference Category: F1 - UNMARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF U.S. CITIZENS
Priority Date: 25SEP2003NATIONAL VISA CENTER
ATTN. CMR
31 ROCHESTER AVENUE, STE 100
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801-2914
HCM2010618016
*HCM2010618016*
(Checklist Letter Response)
F1
DA THAO THI TRANINSTRUCTIONS FOR: TRAN, DA THAO THI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:__________________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided. Checklist for I-864 (filed by PORTILLO )
[x] __PORTILLO___ sponsor must complete and submit an I-864.
[x] A photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864 and I-864A (if applicable) is required for each
accompanying dependent listed in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 of the I-864A (if applicable). Copies
of supporting documents are not required for accompanying dependents.
[x] Please be advised that you, as the Petitioner, do not appear to meet the minimum income requirement
according to the current poverty guidelines to sponsor the intending immigrant(s) for this petition. The
consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of your interview. In order to
avoid delays, you may wish to submit an additional Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) for a Joint Sponsor to
the National Visa Center to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants. To view the current poverty
guidelines, visit http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf.Checklist for I-864 (filed by TRAN, NGA THI )
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You have not attached the proof of ownership and value of each of the following assets:
[x] Savings/checking accounts [x] Real Estate [x] Stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit and other assets.
Part 6 Sponsor's Income and Employment
[x] _____TRAN, NGA THI__'s income indicated on the I-864 Part 25 does not correspond to that shown on the
most recent tax return and W-2(s).
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THIS LINE OR THE LINES BELOW
[ ] Information provided for W-2 income: __30000_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for scheduled income: __0_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for gross income: __36583_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for adjusted gross income: __36583_________________________________
[ ] Information provided for household size: __4_________________________________
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THIS LINE OR THE LINES ABOVE
Part 7 Use of Assets to Supplement IncomeChecklist for I-864A (filed by LE, THAO MINH )
[x] A photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864A is required for each accompanying dependent listed
in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 f the I-864A. Copies of supporting documents are not required for
accompanying dependents.
[x] LE, THAO MINH (household member) must complete and submit an I-864A.
[BG 03/25/2011] HCM2010618016

làm phiền bạn nha