[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2B - HCM2009862240

jennyle46

Thành viên mới
Xin chào mọi người. Em mới gửi giấy tờ nộp lên NVC cho ông anh, nó mới gửi lại email cho em mà em không hiểu lắm. Nhờ mọi ngừoi chỉ giúp em. Cám ơn ạ :D

November 2, 2015
NVC Case Number: HCM2009862240
Dear THOA THI NGUYEN:
We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing or
that need additional information. Please review the instructions on the attached pages.
The instructions will ask you to either:
 Send the missing or corrected items to the applicant so he or she can take them to the visa interview.
 Send the missing or corrected items to the National Visa Center (NVC) and include a copy of the
Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet. Clearly write your case number HCM2009862240 on the
upper right-hand corner of every document you send. After you email or mail the requested
information, allow us 30 days to review your response. When we complete our review, we will send
you information about the next processing step.
If you have any questions about this letter, please contact us at
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/contact/ask-nvc.html or call us at (603) 334-0700 between
7:00am and 12 midnight U.S. Eastern Time.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by email, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. If this happens, you will need to resubmit the fees and
documents to continue the immigration process.

National Visa Center
Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet
mail to the address given below.
Note: Failure to use this cover sheet will delay your visa.
Use this cover sheet only for the case number indicated
below.
Information for any other case(s) being mailed in the
same package
must include the cover sheet for that case.
National Visa Center

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE, THAI VAN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We reviewed your I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A Affidavit of Support form and supporting financial
documents. While we will schedule your case for an interview, either your Affidavit of Support was
incomplete, some of your supporting documents were missing, or both. This could affect the Consular
Officer's ability to make a decision on your case.
On the attached Affidavit of Support Assessment Letter, we have put an "X" by each item you need to
correct. Go to the Department of State's website at http://nvc.state.gov/aos and follow the instructions for
the Affidavit of Support form(s).
If your Affidavit of Support form(s) needs correction:
 Fill out a new form(s) online.
 Print, sign and send the original form(s) to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the
visa interview. Do not send the updated form(s) to the NVC.
If we are missing required supporting documents:
 Send the missing documents to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the visa
interview. Do not send the documents to the NVC.
The NVC will send your case to the processing U.S. Embassy or Consulate General. Please make sure
that the documents you take to your interview are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

Form I-864: Assessment Letter for __PHAM _VAN________________________________
The National Visa Center (NVC) recently reviewed your I-864 Affidavit of Support form. The
Affidavit of Support form had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information or
was missing required supporting documents, or both.
Please review the instructions below to complete a new Affidavit of Support form or to obtain
the missing supporting documents. Send the corrected Affidavit of Support form or original
documents that are missing to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the
immigrant visa interview. You should also send photocopies of the Affidavit of Support form
to the principal applicant for each traveling family member to take to the visa interview.
Failure to take the original documents and copies for each traveling family member to the visa
interview can cause processing delays. The Consular Officer will review the corrected form
and documents at the time of the interview.
You do not need to contact the NVC at this time. Also, do not send an updated I-864 Affidavit
of Support form or documents to the NVC. After we schedule the immigrant visa interview, we
will send you an appointment letter.
If you need a new I-864 Affidavit of Support form, you can find it at uscis.gov/forms.
[x] In Part 5, Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x] Item 8. The household size must equal the sum of: Sponsor + traveling applicants + household members
filing a Form I-864A.

vyphong

Thành viên mới
Xin chào mọi người. Em mới gửi giấy tờ nộp lên NVC cho ông anh, nó mới gửi lại email cho em mà em không hiểu lắm. Nhờ mọi ngừoi chỉ giúp em. Cám ơn ạ :D

November 2, 2015
NVC Case Number: HCM2009862240
Dear THOA THI NGUYEN:
We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing or
that need additional information. Please review the instructions on the attached pages.
The instructions will ask you to either:
 Send the missing or corrected items to the applicant so he or she can take them to the visa interview.
 Send the missing or corrected items to the National Visa Center (NVC) and include a copy of the
Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet. Clearly write your case number HCM2009862240 on the
upper right-hand corner of every document you send. After you email or mail the requested
information, allow us 30 days to review your response. When we complete our review, we will send
you information about the next processing step.
If you have any questions about this letter, please contact us at
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/contact/ask-nvc.html or call us at (603) 334-0700 between
7:00am and 12 midnight U.S. Eastern Time.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by email, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. If this happens, you will need to resubmit the fees and
documents to continue the immigration process.

National Visa Center
Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet
mail to the address given below.
Note: Failure to use this cover sheet will delay your visa.
Use this cover sheet only for the case number indicated
below.
Information for any other case(s) being mailed in the
same package
must include the cover sheet for that case.
National Visa Center

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE, THAI VAN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We reviewed your I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A Affidavit of Support form and supporting financial
documents. While we will schedule your case for an interview, either your Affidavit of Support was
incomplete, some of your supporting documents were missing, or both. This could affect the Consular
Officer's ability to make a decision on your case.
On the attached Affidavit of Support Assessment Letter, we have put an "X" by each item you need to
correct. Go to the Department of State's website at http://nvc.state.gov/aos and follow the instructions for
the Affidavit of Support form(s).
If your Affidavit of Support form(s) needs correction:
 Fill out a new form(s) online.
 Print, sign and send the original form(s) to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the
visa interview. Do not send the updated form(s) to the NVC.
If we are missing required supporting documents:
 Send the missing documents to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the visa
interview. Do not send the documents to the NVC.
The NVC will send your case to the processing U.S. Embassy or Consulate General. Please make sure
that the documents you take to your interview are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

Form I-864: Assessment Letter for __PHAM _VAN________________________________
The National Visa Center (NVC) recently reviewed your I-864 Affidavit of Support form. The
Affidavit of Support form had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information or
was missing required supporting documents, or both.
Please review the instructions below to complete a new Affidavit of Support form or to obtain
the missing supporting documents. Send the corrected Affidavit of Support form or original
documents that are missing to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the
immigrant visa interview. You should also send photocopies of the Affidavit of Support form
to the principal applicant for each traveling family member to take to the visa interview.
Failure to take the original documents and copies for each traveling family member to the visa
interview can cause processing delays. The Consular Officer will review the corrected form
and documents at the time of the interview.
You do not need to contact the NVC at this time. Also, do not send an updated I-864 Affidavit
of Support form or documents to the NVC. After we schedule the immigrant visa interview, we
will send you an appointment letter.
If you need a new I-864 Affidavit of Support form, you can find it at uscis.gov/forms.
[x] In Part 5, Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x] Item 8. The household size must equal the sum of: Sponsor + traveling applicants + household members
filing a Form I-864A.
Chào bạn minh cũng diện F2B giống bạn, bạn đã có ngày PV chưa?