[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2B - WAC1690521734

Annlibra2019

Thành viên mới
Em chào anh chị diễn đàn,

Em có gửi email cho NVC, em tìm hướng dẫn để gửi thư cho USCIS mà ko thấy.
Và em đã nhận được thư này của NVC, anh/chị vui lòng giải thích giúp em ạ..
Em Cám ơn và chúc anh chị cuối tuần vui vẻ.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your inquiry. We do not have a record of receiving your petition.

It can take at least six weeks for the National Visa Center (NVC) to receive an approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and enter it in the U.S. Department of State's database system. If it has been less than six weeks since USCIS approved your petition, you don't need to take any action at this point.

If USCIS approved your petition more than six weeks ago, please send us a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice. You can attach the scanned copy to an email, and send it to nvcresearch@state.gov.

In the subject line of your email, please type the original receipt number from your I-130 Approval Notice. If you have more than one petition, send a separate email for each petition. Once we receive the copy of your approval notice, we will contact USCIS to find your petition.

Before you send us an email, please check your Notice of Action and make sure it says your petition was approved. If it says that USCIS kept your petition, or if it is a notice other than an approval, you should contact USCIS for more information. You can contact them on their website at uscis.gov, or by telephone at 1-800-375-5283.

Felix

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Em chào anh chị diễn đàn,

Em có gửi email cho NVC, em tìm hướng dẫn để gửi thư cho USCIS mà không thấy.
Em cám ơn và chúc anh chị cuối tuần vui vẻ.

Dear Sir/Madam:

It can take at least six weeks for the National Visa Center (NVC) to receive an approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and enter it in the U.S. Department of State's database system. If it has been less than six weeks since USCIS approved your petition, you don't need to take any action at this point.

If USCIS approved your petition more than six weeks ago, please send us a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice. You can attach the scanned copy to an email, and send it to nvcresearch@state.gov.

In the subject line of your email, please type the original receipt number from your I-130 Approval Notice. If you have more than one petition, send a separate email for each petition. Once we receive the copy of your approval notice, we will contact USCIS to find your petition.

Before you send us an email, please check your Notice of Action and make sure it says your petition was approved. If it says that USCIS kept your petition, or if it is a notice other than an approval, you should contact USCIS for more information. You can contact them on their website at uscis.gov, or by telephone at 1-800-375-5283.

Felix
Chào Annlibra2019,
Đề nghị bạn đọc nội quy diễn đàn, cách post bài và đặt câu hỏi, có đầy đủ thông tin hồ sơ. Rồi sẽ được giúp, ở đây:
https://xuatnhapcanh.com/threads/huong-dn-cach-post-bai-va-dat-cau-hi.29106/

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Annlibra2019

Thành viên mới
Dạ em xin lỗi ạ

Em chào các anh/ chị trên diễn đàn

Em có gửi email cho NVC, theo em biết thì hồ sơ của em hiện đang ở USCIS, em tìm hướng dẫn để gửi thư cho USCIS mà ko thấy. Nên em gửi cho NVC luôn.

Thông tin hồ sơ của em ạ
WAC1690521734
Priority Date: June 23/2016
Notice Date: June 28/2016

“ Dear Sir/Madam:

Felix “

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Dạ em xin lỗi ạ.

Em chào các anh/chị trên diễn đàn.

Em có gửi email cho NVC, theo em biết thì hồ sơ của em hiện đang ở USCIS, em tìm hướng dẫn để gửi thư cho USCIS mà ko thấy. Nên em gửi cho NVC luôn.

Thông tin hồ sơ của em ạ
WAC1690521734
Priority Date: June 23/2016
Notice Date: June 28/2016

“ Dear Sir/Madam:

Felix “
Kết quả check hồ sơ của bạn.
Case Was Received
On June 23, 2016, we received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number WAC1690521734, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 23, 2016, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
Ngày 23/06/2016, Sở Nhập tịch và Di trú Hoa Kỳ USCIS có nhận đơn Form I-130 của bạn. Hồ sơ đang ở giai đoạn xem xét ban đầu chưa được chấp thuận APproval Date, nên bạn phải cố gắng chờ thêm thời gian nữa.
Còn nội dung email trên là vì hồ sơ của bạn hiện tại vẫn còn ở USCIS chưa được xem xét chấp thuận, mà bạn lại gửi email cho NVC, nên họ không có dữ liệu và thông tin về hồ sơ của bạn.