Hồ sơ f4

minhnha10

Thành viên mới
Xin chào diễn đàn ! chào tất cả A.C.E trong xuatnhapcanh. Trường hợp của gia đình tôi, xin diễn đàn ai biết chỉ dùm :
Gia đình tôi diện F4 ưu tiên 10/1999 đã đóng tiền 70$ và 400$/1 người rồi (đóng cách đây hơn 20 ngày rồi, anh tôi đóng bằng đường bưu điện chư không đóng online trên mạng. Tôi kiểm tra trên mạng thì đã báo PAID nhưng không in được Document cover Sheet được. Gia đình tôi chờ họ gởi Barcode Sheet nhưng họ chỉ gởi Barcode Sheet cho I-864 thôi (qua mail và bưu điện)còn Barcode Sheet để kẹp vào trước bộ DS230 thì họ không gởi (đã chờ 20 ngày rồi) cho nên gia đình tôi khộng thể gởi DS230 cho NVC được vì không có Barcode đính kèm. Anh chị nào rành có thể hỏi dùm tôi, hoặc có thể soạn giúp thư gởi cho NVC hỏi xem sao chưa có barcode cho ds230. Gia đình tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn ! Chúc diễn đàn vui, khỏe .

linda

Ban điều hành
Ðề: Hồ sơ f4

Barcode Sheet mà họ gởi qua mail và đường bưu diện đó bạn có thể đính kèm I 864 và DS 230 nộp luôn một lần, khi người nhà của bạn bên Mỹ đã hoàn tất I 864 đồng thời bạn cũng hoàn tất DS 230 sau đó gởi qua cho người nhà kèm chung với I 864 và gởi bằng Barcode sheet hiện bạn đang có luôn.

Chúc bạn thành công!

minhnha10

Thành viên mới

Xin cám ơn bạn linda. Sao mình thấy cái barcode mà NVC gởi cho mình nó không giống như mọi người mà mình đã đọc trên xuatnhapcanh. Mình xin copy ra dưới đây để bạn cho ý kiến :
Đây là file Attach mà NVC gởi cho tôi ngày 8/1/10
JAMES ANH NGUYEN
1120 LIVERY CIRCLE
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046 LETTER HCM2004703095 PTRP
United States Department of State
National Visa Center
________________________________________________________________________________
*HCM2004703095* PTRP January 8, 2010
NVC Case: HCM2004703095
Dear Petitioner:
We have received your payment for the Affidavit of Support Fee Bill. To continue processing the visa
petition that you filed on behalf of NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN you, the petitioner, must Click on the
Affidavit of Support Processing link posted on the Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
After reading the instructions, download the appropriate Affidavit of Support form from
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and complete it for the immigrant visa applicant. Send the appropriate
completed Affidavit of Support form, any required supporting documents, and the enclosed bar code
sheet bearing the case number and bar code information in the enclosed envelope to:
National Visa Center
ATTN: CMR
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909
The case number must be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of ALL documents. Failure to
write the applicant's case number on any documents will cause a delay in processing.
We have the following address in our files for the applicant:
NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN
53/10 VUON LAI PHUONG PHU
THO HOA QUAN TAN PHU
THANH PHO HO CHI MINH 0989006460
VIETNAM
If this address is not correct, send the correct address immediately to:
National Visa Center
ATTN: Change of Address
ATTACH HCM2004703095
Questions
If you have specific questions about a case, please contact the NVC. E-mail is the NVC's preferred
method of communication.
E-Mail The NVC's e-mail address is nvcinquiry@state.gov.
In order to ensure a prompt response:
* The Subject Line of the e-mail should be the relevant NVC Case Number.
* Provide the applicant's name and date of birth and the petitioner's name and date of
birth
* The name of the law office requesting the information.
* If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organizational name.
* Reference only one case per e-mail.
24-Hour An automated recorded message system is available twenty-four hours a day,
Information seven days a week to answer case status inquiries (603 334-0700).
Note: This service requires the use of a touch-tone telephone.
Operator Telephone operators are available to respond to inquiries Monday through Friday
Assistance from 7:30 Am to 12:00 AM (EST) at (603 334-0700).
Mail National Visa Center
ATTN: WC
31 Rochester Ave., 200
When contacting the National Visa Center about your case, always include the following information:
Name of Visa Applicant: NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN
Name of Petitioner: NGUYEN, JAMES ANH
Case Number: HCM2004703095
Sincerely,
Director
National Visa Center
If a period of one year passes without contacting NVC (by e-mail, telephone or mail), all submitted fees
and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
ATTACH HCM2004703095
National Visa Center
BARCODE SHEET
You MUST RETURN THIS PAGE with your
completed I-864 and supporting documents to:
National Visa Center
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915
* Failure to return this page will delay processing of your
case.
* Please attach this Barcode Sheet to the front of your
documents for this case only.
* If you are sending information for other cases in the same
envelope you must attach the appropriate Barcode Sheet
to the top of the
documents for each individual case included.
*HCM2004703095*
HCM2004703095

thangtran

Thành viên kinh nghiệm

Xin cám ơn bạn linda. Sao mình thấy cái barcode mà NVC gởi cho mình nó không giống như mọi người mà mình đã đọc trên xuatnhapcanh. Mình xin copy ra dưới đây để bạn cho ý kiến :
Đây là file Attach mà NVC gởi cho tôi ngày 8/1/10
JAMES ANH NGUYEN
1120 LIVERY CIRCLE
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046 LETTER HCM2004703095 PTRP
United States Department of State
National Visa Center
________________________________________________________________________________
*HCM2004703095* PTRP January 8, 2010
NVC Case: HCM2004703095
Dear Petitioner:
We have received your payment for the Affidavit of Support Fee Bill. To continue processing the visa
petition that you filed on behalf of NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN you, the petitioner, must Click on the
Affidavit of Support Processing link posted on the Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
After reading the instructions, download the appropriate Affidavit of Support form from
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and complete it for the immigrant visa applicant. Send the appropriate
completed Affidavit of Support form, any required supporting documents, and the enclosed bar code
sheet bearing the case number and bar code information in the enclosed envelope to:
National Visa Center
The case number must be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of ALL documents. Failure to
write the applicant's case number on any documents will cause a delay in processing.
We have the following address in our files for the applicant:
NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN
53/10 VUON LAI PHUONG PHU
THO HOA QUAN TAN PHU
THANH PHO HO CHI MINH 0989006460
VIETNAM
If this address is not correct, send the correct address immediately to:
National Visa Center
ATTN: Change of Address
ATTACH HCM2004703095
Questions
If you have specific questions about a case, please contact the NVC. E-mail is the NVC's preferred
method of communication.
E-Mail The NVC's e-mail address is nvcinquiry@state.gov.
In order to ensure a prompt response:
* The Subject Line of the e-mail should be the relevant NVC Case Number.
* Provide the applicant's name and date of birth and the petitioner's name and date of
birth
* The name of the law office requesting the information.
* If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organizational name.
* Reference only one case per e-mail.
24-Hour An automated recorded message system is available twenty-four hours a day,
Information seven days a week to answer case status inquiries (603 334-0700).
Operator Telephone operators are available to respond to inquiries Monday through Friday
Assistance from 7:30 Am to 12:00 AM (EST) at (603 334-0700).
Mail National Visa Center
ATTN: WC
31 Rochester Ave., 200
When contacting the National Visa Center about your case, always include the following information:
Name of Visa Applicant: NHU TRANG THI NGUYEN
Name of Petitioner: NGUYEN, JAMES ANH
Case Number: HCM2004703095
Sincerely,
Director
National Visa Center
If a period of one year passes without contacting NVC (by e-mail, telephone or mail), all submitted fees
and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
ATTACH HCM2004703095
National Visa Center
BARCODE SHEET
You MUST RETURN THIS PAGE with your
completed I-864 and supporting documents to:
National Visa Center
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915
* Failure to return this page will delay processing of your
case.
* Please attach this Barcode Sheet to the front of your
documents for this case only.
* If you are sending information for other cases in the same
envelope you must attach the appropriate Barcode Sheet
to the top of the
documents for each individual case included.
*HCM2004703095*
HCM2004703095
Chào bạn,
Đây là Barcode Sheet của mẫu I-864. Vì bạn đóng tiền qua đường Bưu Điện nên NVC gởi cho bạn, bạn kèm theo I-864 và gởi về địa chỉ trên tờ này.
Chỉ có những hồ sơ đóng tiền trên mạng mới in được Document Cover Sheet.
Bạn lưu ý, nếu bạn đóng tiền Visa $400/người cũng qua đường Bưu Điện, thì bạn phải chờ NVC gởi cho bạn Barcode Sheet của mẫu DS-230, bạn sẽ nhận được qua email hoặc đường Bưu điện (INSTRUCTION PACKET ENGENT). Chúc bạn vui.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

minhnha10

Thành viên mới

Chào bạn thangtran ! cám ơn bạn đã trả lời giúp, nhưng không biết tại sao họ lại lâu gởi cho tôi (INSTRUCTION PACKET ENGENT) vậy (tôi đóng tiền ngày 06/01/2010). Bạn có thể giúp tôi hỏi trường hợp này được không . Vì những người đóng tiền cùng thời gian như tôi họ đã nhận (INSTRUCTION PACKET ENGENT) lâu rồi. Xin chân thành cảm ơn bạn.

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

Bạn có thể gửi email cho NVC để hỏi về trường hợp này, trong trường hợp NVC chưa có email của bạn thì đây cũng là dịp để NVC biết email của bạn. Sau này các giấy tờ họ sẽ gửi cho bạn qua email. Khi gửi email bạn nhớ ghi rõ case number, tên họ ngày tháng năm sinh người bảo lãnh và người được bảo lãnh.

Chúc bạn thành công !

minhnha10

Thành viên mới

cám ơn bạn admin . Trong ds3032 tôi đã cho NVC địa chỉ mail của tôi rồi và họ cũng đã gởi Barcode Sheet của I-864 cho tôi ngày 08/01/2010 nhưng Barcode Sheet cho ds230 thì không. Tôi không rành tiếng Anh lắm nên không thể soạn thư gởi cho NVC được. Monh bạn admin và diễn đàn giúp đỗ cho tôi để hồ sơ sớm được gởi đi. Thân chúc bạn admin và diễn đàn vui, khỏe và thành công trong công việc.

linda

Ban điều hành

Xin chào !

Anh có thể xem mẫu thư dưới đây, khi gửi email anh phải điền tên ngày tháng năm sinh vào chổ trống là được rồi.

Object: HCM....

Dear Madam or Sir,

I fill out the form ds230 but have not received a barcode sheet, please send me the barcode sheet to complete the record.

Please note that my petitioner’s full name is [tên họ của người bảo lãnh] and his date of birth was [ngày sanh của người bảo lãnh].

As for me, I am the principal applicant in the present case. My full name is [tên họ của bạn] and my date of birth was [ngày sanh của bạn].

Thank you very much for your attention.

[Tên họ của ngườiđược bảo lãnh]

[Địa chỉ]

[Số điện thoại]

minhnha10

Thành viên mới

Cám ơn bạn linda đã giúp tôi về mẫu thư gởi cho NVC. Tôi sẽ gỏi cho họ trong hôm nay. Chúc bạn và ban điều hành diễn đàn nhiều sức khỏe và trang wed xuatnhapcanh ngày càng phát triển hơn nữa.