How fitness impact to your health and daily life?

What does fitness mean to you, and how can you better incorporate overall health and fitness into your daily life as a student? ( 500 words )

As you know, fitness is a very good subject for everyone. It suits all the ages from child to elderly and for a student, fitness has a specific meaning.

Talking about fitness reminds me of my favorite subject in all of my student life. In fitness class, I could run, jump and play sports. It was a very fun time for me. Moving the body and breathing fresh air made me relaxed after stressful classes. Getting sweaty after fitness class was very great because I always felt comfortable and light. Fitness gives me a standard, strong body and a clear mind.

When I was 8 years old, I joined an aerobics team at a playhouse in Go Cong town. Playing sports in a team was not only about the sport, but also about how to play together, how to help each other and how to co-operate. Annually, my team participated in a competition which was held in My Tho city. Sometimes we won and sometimes we lost. I learned how to face failure and learned how to not be full of pride with successes. Fitness helped me with increasing my energy and will. I built my confidence, not be afraid of crowds and learned how to react quickly.

All that is why I know that fitness is very important. Every day, I used my bike or sometimes my friends and I walked to school. It was a good way for fitness. Besides, it would be a happy time for friends chatting, discussing about lessons and having fun. My friends and I always waited for each other at school gate and go home together. That also became our habit.

Student life is usually getting very busy with books and lessons however I try to organize my time and spend about half an hour to an hour in playing football or basketball with my friends at stadium even though I am not very good in sport but it’s still fine. Or in the weekend, I go to the park near my house and play games. Sometimes I go with my sister, my cousins or my friends. I just want to sweat, breathe air and enjoy playing. Playing together does not mean just for fun but it also makes people be getting closer and closer.

Spending just a few minutes a day for fitness will make our lives better. Especially, a student should take part in a team and he or she will see the good results.

You have a habit of telling your life story in your essays. Quit it. OK.

Today, I read an essay. It was talked about a person who just living in her shell and it made me recalled my story.

Turn back the calendar to 2005, time of my secondary school. I was thirteen years old. It was the age that the most teenagers liked to play and spend more time with friends than family. However, with me, everything upside downed. I always spent most of my time at home even though I had a lot of friends. But all of them were just normal friends. I meant I just knew some general information about them. Sometimes, I just hung out with them and laughed. Everyone thought that I was a good girl. To the contrary, I didn't spend much time in anything else instead of studying. I just studied and studied. They didn't know what I thought. I didn't spend too much time in friends because I didn't want to waste my time and another reason that was I was afraid of being hurt. Nobody could come close to me. I always made a space between friends and me that was enough for me felt safe.

Sometimes, when I was sad, I wanted a friend because not everything family could understand a teenager. I needed a close friend whom for me could share my feelings. I looked for and looked for... I needed just only one... but I didn't find anyone. I thought that I might have a friend, a true friendship if I opened my heart. Might be I had a best friend. Might be... I just thought. But my thought was soon disappeared. I didn't want to be hurt when breaking up with friendship. And I kept on living a student life without friends.

Day by day, the space between friends and I became farther and farther. The friends whom I hung out with didn’t often invite me to go any more. I thought I should feel very happy and comfortable because no one bothered me and I had more time for my studying. However, the fact and what I had thought were completely different. I was not only miserable but also very alone. I wondered: “Did my security really protect me or I just push them far away from me? “ I didn't know. At that time I didn't have an exactly answer but I knew I had a little bit worry about my decision.

“To have a friend, be a friend.” I read this quote in somewhere. It made me thought about myself. How can I have a friend if I am not a friend? That quote was very and very right. I had never been a friend. I just asked other people what they could do for me but I never asked myself what I could do for them. I just wanted they stood by me but I had never been there, by them when they needed me. I was so selfish. I knew that I was wrong. I discovered my fault. I was very happy about that. I just could change myself when I knew and recognized my fault. I learned how to be a friend. I organized my time in order to have time for my study, my family and my friends. At the beginning, it was a little bit of hard, but then, everything was okay. I had a lot of fun with my friends and enjoyed the student life with my good friends. I became more talkative and happier. I loved my life and loved everything around me. My family was very happy about that. Not at all, my studying also was getting better and better. My friends, they were so cute. I loved them very much. They didn’t only help me about my studying, but also about my real life. They changed me from a quiet girl to an effusive girl.

“A friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have. “Right now, I know the meaning of this quote. I feel very lucky because I have good friends. I realize that life is not only about me. There are so many people all over the world. I can’t live in this earth without communication and only by myself.

Much better than the previous essay, and your English has improved sinificantly in just a 2 months period. Now, you need to apply complex sentence structure in your writing, meanwhile improve your vocabulary by reading more short non-fiction/fiction. Also watching the news, and talk show on television to improve your wording, and listening.

QuiAnLe

Thành viên mới
What does fitness mean to you, and how can you better incorporate overall health and fitness into your daily life as a student? ( 500 words )

As you know, fitness is a very good subject for everyone. It suits all the ages from child to elderly and for a student, fitness has a specific meaning.

Talking about fitness reminds me of my favorite subject in all of my student life. In fitness class, I could run, jump and play sports. It was a very fun time for me. Moving the body and breathing fresh air made me relaxed after stressful classes. Getting sweaty after fitness class was very great because I always felt comfortable and light. Fitness gives me a standard, strong body and a clear mind.

When I was 8 years old, I joined an aerobics team at a playhouse in Go Cong town. Playing sports in a team was not only about the sport, but also about how to play together, how to help each other and how to co-operate. Annually, my team participated in a competition which was held in My Tho city. Sometimes we won and sometimes we lost. I learned how to face failure and learned how to not be full of pride with successes. Fitness helped me with increasing my energy and will. I built my confidence, not be afraid of crowds and learned how to react quickly.

All that is why I know that fitness is very important. Every day, I used my bike or sometimes my friends and I walked to school. It was a good way for fitness. Besides, it would be a happy time for friends chatting, discussing about lessons and having fun. My friends and I always waited for each other at school gate and go home together. That also became our habit.

Student life is usually getting very busy with books and lessons however I try to organize my time and spend about half an hour to an hour in playing football or basketball with my friends at stadium even though I am not very good in sport but it’s still fine. Or in the weekend, I go to the park near my house and play games. Sometimes I go with my sister, my cousins or my friends. I just want to sweat, breathe air and enjoy playing. Playing together does not mean just for fun but it also makes people be getting closer and closer.

Spending just a few minutes a day for fitness will make our lives better. Especially, a student should take part in a team and he or she will see the good results.

You have a habit of telling your life story in your essays. Quit it. OK.
Excuse me, Mr vh08. Would you please tell us more clearly why we shouldn't tell our life stories in essays??? Thank you very much!!! :1::1::1: