Success will be coming if you have an incredible perseverance

quachminhnhat

Thành viên tích cực
Chú vha08 ơi, đây là bài admission essay của cháu viết về life experience của mình. MOng chú đọc và phê bình để cháu có thể nhận ra những thiếu sót của mình.Cảm ơn chú vha08 rất nhiều

Like many student in Viet Nam, I have grown in the careful care of my parents until I become a student. The real life outside family is extremely large and challenge for any students which live far from their family. With me, challenge is the best teacher who teaches me how to deal with unexpected hardship and how to achieve the top of success ladder. Therefore, I chose my major in college study is finance, one of most difficult economic major and studied at university of economics Ho Chi Minh City, which is famous for many dynamic study clubs. Becoming the student of the University of Economics, I will have dreamed about building the new economic product in order to give for the next generation students before I graduate. With the dogged perseverance, I made my dream came true. How did I do it?
I started my college life by moving into university dormitory. The first time I lived far from my family, I had many feelings. The college life was so strange and enormous for me; many new friends came from many places in Viet Nam; and the university study was really different from high school study. Many new things made me nervous and sad. “Hey, everything will be ok. Don’t sit in here and make yourself worried. Let’s try to overcome it by action.” I consoled myself. In the next days, I started to adapt to new life. Firstly, I made friends with all of roommates. I found many interested from them and they are so friendly and funny. In this day, my room filled out hearty laughs. Then I went to library to find books about study in university, searched in the Internet and asked my professor to find the best way to study. The few days after, I understood the difference between the learning environment of university and high school. After three months, I assimilated into the university life and found some interesting things in it such as the freedom in choosing the subject, freedom in expressing my own view with my professor, which was limited when I studied in Viet Nam high school.
The time in university elapsed quickly. I knew it and I talked to myself that I must take precious time to pursue my dream. The first stage I must achieve is that I learn the soft skill about leadership from reality. Every university in Viet Nam has Communist Youth Union (CYU) which organizes various extracurricular activities from students and manages the activity of clubs in university. I decided to participate in it. At first, I took part in CYU as a volunteer for extracurricular activities which planned by superiors. After participating in some activities, I started to make friends with the senior and junior students which managed the CYU and were trusted by my classmate in amphitheater. And in election to choose the executive board of CYU in each class, I won one position in executive board in ten candidates for this position. In new position, my task was that I imparted the activities from the higher board to students in each class and helped the higher board organize the academic activities. I kept this position in my freshman year and helped my class enlarge the academic extracurricular activities with the other members of executive board. And this was my freshman year and I learned many different things from my study and my activities outside class.
But I have known what the second stage I needed to do was until I participated in an annual university festival. In this day, all of club which is operating in university will hire the members for club and show all of club activities to attract the student. I went around the festival and visit every club in festival. But I was attracted by the symbol of ST club, the composition club, and club slogan: “With enthusiasm and aspiration, we will success”. After carefully inquiring the club activities, I found how to achieve my dream. A few days after, I sorted my work in the execute board and gave my position to right person. After that, I applied for membership to the ST club. The club has many divisions such as creative division, operating division, composition division and main division and I chose the operating division where I can apply my knowledge I studied in freshman year. Using all of knowledge about organizing, I helped my division organize many club activities successfully such as weekly club meeting, Teacher-day composition competition, book fair for charity, and the charitable tour to charity-school. In each activity, I fulfill my task with enthusiasm and spent all of free time to do it. After few months, my aspiration had result; I gained my credibility with the executive board of club. Then my section head nominated me for executive board position election. After election, I had a largest numbers of votes; but I must make a speech to all of members of clubs and some other club representatives. I spent a whole night to prepare that speech. I thought about the speech topics: how to help club develop, how to enlarge the club activities, etc. However, all of topics were so soporific and mundane. I thought about my dream and I chose my topic which only has one word: “Enthusiasm”. In my speech, I talk about my dream, and my enthusiasm to build the club. I finished my speech with tumultuous applause and I become one of members of club executive board. As the member of executive board, I redoubled my effort to find the way to develop the club by finding more interesting activities to attract members and build the member skill. Although I studied in finance major heavily, I tried to arrange my free-time to balance between studies and club activities. With me, the study is as important as extracurricular activities, like the parity between theory and practice.
When finding the new activities, I found out the lack of the economic paper for students which helped them apply their knowledge in reality and update the knowledge about the real economic world. This is my dream. I wanted to create the new activity for prospective students, and contribute my effort to vary the academic activities beside study in amphitheater. I came back my room quickly, sat in my desk and start to write my thought in the new papers as quickly as possible. I searched in the Internet to review every previous models of wall-newspaper in the university in the world, read every economic newspaper, found out the appropriate model for my university, and planned to build this economic wall-newspapers. When I heard the clock strike six, I just recognize the sun shined and I also finished my plan. I named my work “My dream”. I felt my stomach rumbles, I recognized I forgot my dinner. Then I started the new day by taking a bath and having breakfast with my roommates. In the meeting of executive board, after solving all of weekly problem and listening each reports of division, I proposed my new idea to every member. “I think our university lack wall-newspapers which help students update the economics news in the world and in Viet Nam. This is also appropriate for my clubs. Then it helps students improve the reality of economic world and apply the knowledge from books into real situation.” I said. Most of members had sympathy for my ideas, although some of them doubted that it is so difficult and human resource of club was not enough to run this project. I understood that problem and tried to find solution in last night. I said: “This is the hardest problem. There has a paucity of human resource, especially the academic field. Therefore, we need to corporate with another club and it is the first time our school have a large project with a corporation from two clubs.” We tried to debate what club is suitable for this project, and finally we agreed to choose the SF club, one of the big economic clubs in university. I was chosen as a leader of this project and I would negotiate with the SF club to find the best way to corporate. With my perseverance, I organized this project with the corporation with SF club successfully. The wall-newspaper was release one time each week. Besides, I planned to train the next generation students who continue to organize the wall-newspaper project when I graduated. Although I did not graduate, I had a product to send to the next generation student. After all of my tenacity, my dream came true. When I left Viet Nam, that time is precious to me. It teaches me a lot of lesson and teaches the value of perseverance.

quachminhnhat

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Success will be coming if you have an incredible perseverance

Con vẫn đợi lời nhận xét từ chú vha08 ạ.

Bài của cháu làm tôi bị tối mắt, ráng đọc 3 lần rồi, nhưng không chịu nổi phải bỏ.

- Lỗi đầu tiên cháu mắc phải là viết 1 paragraph dài quá, lại không xuống dòng ngắt ra từng ý một.

Viết lại đi tối đa 800 từ thôi. Chia ra ít nhất là 4 đoạn

1 - Mở bài (Không quá 150 từ)

2 - Thân bài (không quá 500 từ)
- ý 1
- ý 2

3 - Kết luận (không quá 150 từ)

quachminhnhat

Thành viên tích cực

Bài của cháu làm tôi bị tối mắt, ráng đọc 3 lần rồi, nhưng không chịu nổi phải bỏ.

- Lỗi đầu tiên cháu mắc phải là viết 1 paragraph dài quá, lại không xuống dòng ngắt ra từng ý một.

Viết lại đi tối đa 800 từ thôi. Chia ra ít nhất là 4 đoạn

1 - Mở bài (Không quá 150 từ)

2 - Thân bài (không quá 500 từ)
- ý 1
- ý 2

3 - Kết luận (không quá 150 từ)
thanks chú vha08, cháu sẽ viết lại trong thời gian ngắn nhất. thanks chú , chúc chú nhiều sức khỏe