Write a letter to a penfriend

Kobato

Thành viên mới
You have a penfriend living in another country and he or she is curious to learn about the major news items in your country.
Write a letter to your penfriend in yourletter:
- greet your friend and say why you are writing
- briefly describe a news story in your country
- explain why people are interested in it

--> Chú đọc và sửa giúp con nhé :)

Dear Mary,

It has been a long time since my last letter to you. How are you? I hope you won't upset after a long time without any lettter from me. I had told you that i had an important test, so that i had nothing to do but study. And now, after finishing all the exam, i'm writing to tell you about everything i know. You know, after the exam, i feel very happy and i want to share those feelings with you.

The exam was not as difficult as i thought, though my Literature score was not as good as i expected but my total score was great. And i was satisfied with that. Well, the test is not everything i want to tell you. There were many great things that had happened. You know Super Junior and JYJ, don't you? They are two great Korean music bands and as i remember that you had told me that you were Super Junior's fan. They had come to Vietnam, can you believe that? Super Junior had made the Super Show 3 in Binh Duong, and it was completely successful. Too bad that i couldn't see the show because it had happened before i took my exam, so i was just see the news on the websites. But i think they will come to Vietnam again, i can be sure about that, and when that time come i won't miss it. And JYJ, the greatest Korean band which had been seperated from DBSK, but they are still famous for their talent, had come to Vietnam to join the football match between Korea and Vietnam. My father said that the match was bad, but i thought it was wonderful. The JYJ's fans were excited. It was good that it was shown on TV so that i didn't have to buy the ticket to see. The fans came to the airport to see their idols and followed them to their hotel. All the website posted this news and all of us were very happy because this was the first time Super Junior performed Super Show in Vietnam and the first time that JYJ came to Vietnam. We all very enjoyed these events and i hope they will come to Vietnam again soon.

It has been 4 months but there were many things had happened. What about you? Is there anything new in your place? How is your study? Has anything changed? Write for me soon, ok? I'm waiting for your reply.

Love

Phuong

vha08

Support
You have a penfriend living in another country and he or she is curious to learn about the major news items in your country.
Write a letter to your penfriend in yourletter:
- greet your friend and why you are writing
- briefly describe a news story in your country
- explain why people are interested in it
Đây là một dạng prompt essay. Tựa bài hỏi về "Major news" cháu nói về bài thi của cháu làm gì. VIẾT VỀ TRẬN BÓNG ĐÁ GIỮA VIETNAM - KOREA là được rồi và viết theo thứ tự:

• - greet your friend and say why you are writing
  • - briefly describe a news story in your country
  • - explain why people are interested in it

Viết lại đi, NHỚ LÀ NHỮNG CHỮ VIẾT TẮT PHẢI SPELL-OUT- KIỂM TRA LẠI LÔI CHÍNH TẢ, VIẾT HOA ( I'm, I )

Kobato

Thành viên mới
Bài sửa

Cám ơn chú đã đọc và sử́a giúp cháu. Cháu đã viết lại bài mới, mong chú đọc và sửa lại giúp cháu

Dear Mary,

It has been a long time since my last letter to you. How are you? I hope you will not upset for not receive any letter from me. I had an important test, so that i could not do anything but study. Now, after finishing all of my exams, i am writing to tell what had happened in my place.

In three months since my last letter, there was a special event: The Asian Dream Cup 2011. It was a football match between Korea and Vietnam. Special guests were invited to Vietnam for this event. There were Park Ji Sung, who was a famous football player of the Manchester United; Han Hae Jin, who was a famous actress in Korea and the most famous Korean music band: JYJ, the band which has the largest fanclub in Asia. Those special guests had made this event became spirited. The match was shown on TV, but before the match, the fans living in Ho Chi Minh city had been totally excited. There was an event called JYJ's Week to welcome JYJ because it was the first time they had come to Vietnam. A lot of people had joined the event and enjoyed many activities such as dancing, singing, and seeing some music videos and movies. The guests came to Tan Son Nhat aitport in Ho Chi Minh city in June and a large number of fan had come to welcome there idols and to see them in real life. Some football fans came to see Park Ji Sung, but most of the people waiting in the airtport are JYJ's fans. Some people cried when they saw the band. It was a very special day for all the fans who had always dreamed about one day to see their idols. The match happened after three days and Xiah Junsu, a member of JYJ, was also one of the players in the match, which made the fans extremely excited. Although he was a singer, his football's skills were amazing. The Asian Dream Cup had made the relationship between Korea and Vietnam better and it was also a sweet memory to all the fans who had always loved K-Pop and Football. To me, the match was a great success and i hope there will be more special events like that in the future.

It has been so long and i have not receive any letter from you. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please tell me if there was any interesting event in your country.

Love
Phuong

vha08

Support
Một bài essay gồm 3 phần như cháu đã biết.

1 - Mở bài:
Giới thiệu đề tài, nghĩa là nói cho đọc giả biết cháu sẽ nói về vấn đề gì. Đọc giả trong tựa bài là người bạn thư (Penfriend hay còn gọi là penpals, e-pals trong world penfriend club). Người bạn này có thể là người Âu châu, Á châu, Phi châu, hay thổ dân Nam Mỹ, cho nên ban nhạc JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu) đa số không biết họ là ai, sẽ không có hứng thú khi cháu viết về ban nhạc này. Nhung bóng đá (tiếng Anh là soccer - không phải là football, một loại banh hình bầu duc, chỉ có tụi Mỹ chơi) tất cả mọi người trên thế giới đều biết và rất nhiều người đam mê. Vì vậy cháu giới thiệu về trận bóng đá giữa Vietnam - South Korea là được rồi.

2 - Thân bài

- Tóm tắt ngắn gọn trận đấu.
- Giải thích chi tiêt tại sao người Việt thích trận đấu này.

3 - Kết luận
- Nêu cảm tưởng của cháu về trận đấu này ngắn gọn thôi và chấm dưt bài.

*** Dùng thì hiện tại để viết bài. Viết lại đi