[Diện Vợ, Chồng] Hồ sơ CR1 - HCM2012553039

kimchuong

Thành viên mới
Cho mình hỏi:
Người đồng Bảo tro đang nuôi 4 con nhỏ. Một năm thu nhập 60000 $.Khai thuế đầy đủ hơn ba năm rồi.Vậy có thể đồng bao trợ cho một người được không ?
Chồng tôi đã ở VN lâu rồi muốn đóng tiền mặc thì gởi bằng cách nao ?
Xin ai chỉ giúp mình với cam ơn rất nhiều.

ziz

Support
Ðề: Hcm2012553039

Cho mình hỏi:
Người đồng Bảo tro đang nuôi 4 con nhỏ. Một năm thu nhập 60000 $.Khai thuế đầy đủ hơn ba năm rồi.Vậy có thể đồng bao trợ cho một người được không ?
Chồng tôi đã ở VN lâu rồi muốn đóng tiền mặc thì gởi bằng cách nao ?
Xin ai chỉ giúp mình với cam ơn rất nhiều.
Bạn tham khảo link sau nhé :

kimchuong

Thành viên mới
Anh chị nào biết giúp mình với....

Ba của bé:có quốc tịch Hoa Kỳ
Mẹ:Việt Nam, đang làm giấy tờ bảo lãnh.
Con:sinh ra tại Việt Nam,được cấp Passport Hoa Kỳ,Passport Việt Nam xong rồi. Muốn cho con đi qua Mỹ Cần giấy tờ gì nữa không ?

kimchuong

Thành viên mới
Giup em cách viết thư giải thích!

Anh chị ơi !
Cách viết thư giải thích:Mình không đi làm và cũng không khai thuế bắt đầu như thế nào?
Cảm ơn các anh chị trong diễn dàn.

Chào bạn kimchuong !

Tôi vừa gom bài của bạn vào đây. Topic này là của bạn, thắc mắc gì bạn trình bày ở đây ACE sẽ giúp bạn thật chính xác đừng post bài hỏi lung tung nữa nhé. Nếu không biết bạn vào đường link sau để được hướng dẫn.

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108

Chúc bạn hợp tác vui vẻ !

kiuvii

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: Hcm2012553039

Cách viết thư giải thích:Mình không đi làm và cũng không khai thuế bắt đầu như thế nào?

Bạn tham khảo những mẫu thư sau:

Mẫu 1

I 864
DECLARATION OF <petitioner>

I, <petitioner>, residing <USA address>, do hereby declare as follows:
1. I was born in <>and am ___ years of age.
2. I am a lawful permanent resident/USC of the United States, and live in <city>.
3. As a lawful permanent resident, I had petitioned on <date of petiton> on Form I-130 for my son <>and the petition was approved on <>.
4. My son <applicant> was born on <>.
5. My son is about to apply for an immigrant visa at the U.S. Consulate in <where applicant is going to attend US visa interview>
6. I have, as required, prepared my affidavit of support on Form I-864 and am submitting to the National Visa Center.
7. With that I-864, I am unable to submit the tax returns for the last three years. The reason is that I am unemployed for each of those years and have no income. In view of this, I am not required to file and I have not filed any tax returns with the IRS or the Franchise Tax Board of the State of California.
8. My receipts from SSI are below the level at which I am required to file tax returns.
9. I have requested a relative,<whoever is your joint sponsor> to submit an I-864 form for the benefit of my said son <applicant>, which will be in addition to the one I am submitting herewith.

The above facts are within my personal knowledge and if called upon as a witness, I can and shall testify competently thereto.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California and the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed on this ______ day of _____________ 2010 at <US city, State>.
Mẫu 2

Petitioner

To Whom It May Concern:

I am __________’s wife and petitioning sponsor. I did not file an income tax return for the year 2006 because I did not work. My then boyfriend, ____________, supported me during that time period. According to the filing requirements for my age group and single status, I needed to file a tax return only if I had earned at least $8, 450. Since I made no income for the year 2006, I was not required to file an income tax return with the Internal Revenue Service.

Sincerely,

(Tên họ người bảo lãnh)
(Địa chỉ)
(Số điện thoại)
Mẫu 3

Date (Ngày viết thư)

USCIS
(Địa chỉ)

Subject: Case number HCMxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Madam or Sir:

I did not file an income tax return for the years 2007, 2008 and 2009 because I did not work during these years. As I did not have any income, I was not required to file an income tax return under U.S. tax law.

Yours truly,

(Chữ ký của người bảo lãnh)
(Tên họ của người bảo lãnh)
http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10655&sid=38365c32fead3f4f3286d97fa492b90b

Mẫu 4

(Tên họ người bảo lãnh)
(Địa chỉ)
(Số điện thoại)

Date (Ngày viết thư)

USCIS
(Địa chỉ)

Object: Adjustment of Status – (Tên họ của người được bảo lãnh)
I-864

Dear Madam or Sir:

I did not file an income tax return for the years 2007, 2008 and 2009 because I only worked on a part-time basis during these years. Due to my low income, I was not required to file an income tax return under U.S. tax law. The attached employment letters (or pay stubs) will attest it.

Yours truly,
(Chữ ký của người bảo lãnh)
(Tên họ của người bảo lãnh)

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=207195296032311
Chúc gặp nhiều may mắn

Thân