[Hồ sơ F4] Hồ sơ F4 - HCM2005864174

roselove

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: HCM 2005864171 làm ơn check dùm em đã complete chưa

Chỉ cần biết phần này thôi nhé, đơn giản là hồ sơ đã hoàn tất, ráng cố gắng ngồi đọc bài kinh nghiệm phỏng vấn trong diễn đàn XNC, chờ thư mời phỏng vấn từ NVC gửi ra.

Bản dịch NVC dặn là vậy đó :p:p:p
Thường thì bao lâu mới có thư mời phỏng vấn vậy anh Thành đẹp trai. Thấy hoàn tất vui quá có thư chắc cười bể bụng:D:D!! (hồ sơ co ngày ưu tiên tháng 2 năm 1999)

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

Thường thì bao lâu mới có thư mời phỏng vấn vậy anh Thành đẹp trai. Thấy hoàn tất vui quá có thư chắc cười bể bụng:D:D!! (hồ sơ co ngày ưu tiên tháng 2 năm 1999)
Đọc xong mém chút nữa là rớt xuống ghế luôn l001

case number : HCM 2005864174
Receipt number : LIN -99-080-52312
PD : 02/02/1999
ND : 27/04/1999

Hồ sơ này hoàn tất ngày 8.9.2011, ngày đáo hạn đã tới, hy vọng sẽ nhận giấy mời trong tháng này :113:

roselove

Thành viên tích cực

Hôm trước nó gởi mail nói complete rồi sao hôm nay lại gởi checklist nầy vậy anh em :
ABRAHAM L FENG
CHINESE AMERICAN LUTHERAN CHRISTIAN CHURCH
1022 W ARGYLE ST 2ND FL STE 203
CHICAGO, IL 60640-3715
*HCM2005864174* CHECKLIST
September 12, 2011
NVC Case Number: HCM2005864174
Dear ABRAHAM L FENG:
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.
Case Number: HCM2005864174
Beneficiary's Name: DINH, DUNG TIEN
Preference Category: F4 - BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF U.S. CITIZENS
Priority Date: 02FEB1999
NATIONAL VISA CENTER
ATTN. CMR
31 ROCHESTER AVENUE, STE 100
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801-2914
HCM2005864174
*HCM2005864174*
(Checklist Letter Response)
F4
DUNG TIEN DINH
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: DINH, DUNG TIEN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
NVC has completed the review of this case. However, our review of the
I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form
and supporting documents that you have submitted indicates that there is
still some missing documentation.
We are sending you the attached checklist, which indicates which
documents are still missing. You should obtain these documents and
forward them to the visa applicant so they may be presented at the final
interview. The applicant must present all required forms and documents,
including the missing items to the Consular officer at the visa interview.
Please pay specific attention to questions marked in the attached I-864,
I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A checklist.
Failure to present the missing items indicated and/or to make the
necessary corrections at the visa interview could result in a denial or delay
in obtaining a visa for the sponsored applicant.
If you need a new I-864 form, please visit the Department of State website
at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and read the
Affidavit of Support (I-864) instructions. From there you can fill out the
form online and print it to send to the visa applicant for the interview.
You will be notified when an interview has been set. Do not contact
post regarding your interview date until you have been notified.
Checklist for I-864 (filed by DINH, UYEN THUY THI )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is
required to complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or
incomplete documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the
changes noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing
instructions.
[x] A written statement/explanation is required if you are/have been unemployed, retired or dependent
as to why tax returns were not filed.
[x] The listed income tax documents/IRS statements for the years marked below are missing/incomplete
(if you have lost any of the requested tax information, contact your local IRS office to obtain a copy)
(Only Federal returns (not state or local) are acceptable unless the sponsor's income was earned in Puerto
Rico.)
• Federal income tax returns, literal printouts from IRS (RTFTP) or a Letter 1722 issued by the IRS are
missing/incomplete for the year(s): [x] 2010 [ ] 2009 [ ] 2008 [ ] 2007.
[x] You have not enclosed an explanation of why you were not required to file income taxes under
Federal tax laws for any/all of the 3 most recent tax years. (Residence outside of the U.S. or retirement
does not exempt a U.S. Citizen or LPR from filing a Federal tax return. Individuals who were required to
file Federal returns but failed to do so are advised to file late returns.)
Part 6 Sponsor's Income and Employment
[x] {Uyen Thuy Thi Dinh}'s income indicated on the I-864 Part 25 does not correspond to that shown on
the most recent tax return and W-2(s).
Part 8 Sponsor's Contract
[x] On Line 30, the (sponsor) has not correctly filled out his/her own name in the blank, "I, {Uyen Thuy
Thi Dinh} certify…".
Checklist for I-864A (filed by DINH, KEVIN VAN )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[ ] It appears that there is no proof of current employment (a recently dated job letter or pay stub), or
self-employment status (a recently dated letter on business letterhead or a business license).
[x] A written statement/explanation is required if you are/have been unemployed, retired or dependent
as to why tax returns were not filed.
[x] The listed income tax documents/IRS statements for the years marked below are missing/incomplete
(if you have lost any of the requested tax information, contact your local IRS office to obtain a copy)
(Only Federal returns (not state or local) are acceptable unless the sponsor's income was earned in Puerto
Rico.):
• Federal income tax returns, literal printouts from IRS (RTFTP) or a Letter 1722 issued by the IRS are
missing/incomplete for the year(s): [x] 2010 [ ] 2009 [ ] 2008 [ ] 2007.
• W-2 forms are missing/incomplete for the year(s): [ ] 2010 [ ] 2009 [ ] 2008 [ ] 2007.
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THIS LINE
[ ] Information provided for line 11: {BLANK_10}
[ ] DO NOT CHECK THE LINE ABOVE
[x] You have not enclosed an explanation of why you were not required to file income taxes under
Federal tax laws for any/all of the 3 most recent tax years. Residence outside of the U.S. or retirement
does not exempt a U.S. Citizen or LPR from filing a Federal tax return. Individuals who were required to
file Federal returns but failed to do so are advised to file late returns.
Part 1 Information on the Household Member
[x] {Kevin Van Dan}'s current individual annual income is not listed on Line 10.
[x] {Kevin Van Dan}'s income indicated on the I-864A Line 11 does not correspond to that shown on the
most recent tax return and W-2(s).
[x] The (sponsor/joint sponsor) has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The (sponsor/joint sponsor)'s signature must be original.
[x] The (sponsor/joint sponsor)'s signature must be in blue or black pen.
Part 3 Household Member's Promise
[x] The household member has not signed and/or dated his/her name on the appropriate line.
[x] The household member's signature must be original.
[x] The household member's signature must be in blue or black pen.
[A3M 09/12/2011] HCM2005864174

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

Bộ bảo trợ tài chính này ai là người khai ? Nếu là luật sư hoặc dịch vụ thì bạn nên cung cấp cheklist này cho họ để họ xem kỹ và khai lại theo yêu cầu của NVC. Hiện tại NVC vẫn cho hồ sơ bạn đã hoàn tất, nhưng họ gửi checklist này bắt buộc bạn phải khai lại I-864. I-864A theo yêu cầu và trình cho viên chức lãnh sự trong ngày phỏng vấn, hãy nhanh chóng liên lạc với bên us để làm lại theo yêu cầu trong checklist đi nhe. :1:

roselove

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Hcm2005864174

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

We updated the mailing/email address for this case. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation that may affect the principal applicant's entitlement to a visa.

A letter was sent to the agent of choice or attorney of record indicating the Immigrant Visa Application and/or civil document requirements for this case are incomplete. Please submit the requested Immigrant Visa Application(s) and/or civil documents, as indicated on the checklist. The requested information must be submitted to the NVC for this file to continue processing.

Please visit the following website for Immigrant Visa Application and civil document processing instructions:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by telephone, mail, or email), all submitted fees and documents will expire. If this occurs, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number: HCM2005863181

Petitioner's Name: DINH, UYEN THUY THI

Principal Applicant's Name: DINH,LUAN TIEN

Preference Category: F4

Your Priority Date: 02Feb1999

Sao hồ sơ của em báo complete rồi mà hồ sơ của anh ruột em. Em mới đăng ký mail cho case number va hói tình trạng hồ sơ thì nó lại báo lại thiếu như vậy.

Giúp em với!!!!!!

Lily

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: Hcm2005864174

Chào roselove,
- Hồ sơ trước bạn hỏi có Case Number Hcm2005864174 của đương đơn DINH, DUNG TIEN đã complete và được yêu cầu khai lại I-864, I-864A mang theo khi phỏng vấn.

- Hồ sơ trong email mới này, theo bạn, là 'hồ sơ của anh ruột em" có Case Number Hcm2005863181 với tên đương đơn là DINH, LUAN TIEN mà. NVC yêu cầu nộp các giấy tờ đúng theo nội dung thư họ đã gởi cho người đại diện hoặc vào trang web của họ để biết cần phải nộp những giấy tờ gì.

2 hồ sơ riêng biệt, dù là do cùng một người bảo lãnh, nên tình trạng của mỗi hồ sơ khác nhau là chuyện bình thường. Bạn và gia đình cần chú ý đọc kỹ nội dung của email, rồi nói anh bạn thực hiện đúng yêu cầu của NVC đi nha. Hấp tấp quá, coi chừng bị stress đó bạn.

Chúc thành công. Thân ái.

roselove

Thành viên tích cực
Me o My bao lanh cho con trai đọc than o Canada

Xin vui Long cho hoi me em o My bao lanh cho anh trai em o Canada thi thoi gian co khác o VietNam khong a. Xin cam on rát nhiều ạ