[Hồ sơ F4] Hồ sơ F4 - HCM2009754225

langvuon

khoai nướng
Ðề: Hcm2009754225

Gia đình mình đã đóng tiền $404 cho mọi thành viên và đã in document cover sheet. Mình đang chuẩn bị điền form DS230 cho gia đình và đang đợi lấy các giấy tờ liên quan như lí lịch tư pháp, passport.
Mình đang thắc mắc là nghe nói tất cả giấy tờ đều không cần dịch công chứng, nhưng mà chỉ là nghe nói thôi nên không chắc chắn lắm. Vậy mình làm giấy chứng nhận độc thân có cần dịch công chứng không? Mẹ mình cũng đang làm giấy chấp nhận cho em mình dưới 18 tuổi đi theo ba thì không biết có dịch công chứng không nhỉ ???
Những giấy tờ như Lý lịch tư pháp, Giấy chúng nhận độc thân đều phải nộp bản chính và không cần phải dịch gì cả. Chỉ cần giữ lại bản photo là được

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Xin chào mọi người. Lâu rồi vào lại Xuatnhapcanh lại nhờ các các cô các bác giúp đỡ, thiệt là ngại quá. Nhưng mà nếu không nhờ diễn đàn giúp đỡ thì mình cũng chẳng biết nhờ ai.
Gia đình mình sau vài tháng làm hồ sơ thì đã gửi hết cho NVC toàn bộ hồ sơ cần thiết kèm theo form DS230. Sáng nay mình vừa nhận được Checklist cover letter từ NVC. Mình muốn nhờ mọi người xem dùm mình có bị thiếu giấy tờ gì hay không để mình còn kịp thời bổ sung. Cảm ơn diễn đàn rất nhiều !

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:________________________________
The NVC has received the requested Immigrant Visa Application (DS-230). However, we are still waiting for the Affidavit of Support form. Please submit the Affidavit of Support form according to the instructions on the Department of State website at the following address: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.

From there, you can fill out an Affidavit of Support form online, then print the completed form and mail it to NVC. When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.

______F - PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE:________________________

Please submit the petitioner's original birth certificate or a certified copy of the original, obtained from the issuing government authority. The original birth certificate or the certified copy of the original must contain the petitioner's place and date of birth and names of both parents. If the birth certificate is a certified copy of the original, it must come from the issuing government authority and it must contain annotation by the issuing government authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records. If a birth was never officially recorded, or if it is impossible to obtain a birth certificate because records have been destroyed or the appropriate government authority will not issue one, you should obtain a certified statement from the appropriate government authority stating the reason your birth record is not available. Please submit this with secondary evidence of birth. The secondary evidence must be an original, or a certified copy of the original. For example, a baptismal certificate that contains the date and place of birth and both parent's names providing the baptism took place shortly after birth; an adoption decree for an adopted child; or an affidavit from a close relative, preferably the applicant's mother, stating the date and place of birth, both parent's names, and the mother's maiden name. An affidavit must be executed before an official authorized to take oaths or affirmations.

Information regarding the procedure for obtaining birth certificates is usually available from the embassy or consulate of the country concerned.

All documents not in English or the official language of the country in which the visa will be applied for must be accompanied by a certified translation. Your translation must include a statement signed by the translator that states the following:
*Translation is accurate, and
*Translator is competent to translate.
[EPM 04/16/2012]

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

NVC đã nhận DS230 rồi, họ đang chờ:

1/ Mẫu I-864 (bảo trợ tài chính)

2/ Khai sinh của người bảo lãnh ở Hoa Kỳ (bản chính hoặc bản sao được ký bởi nơi cấp bản chính)

Nhanh chóng nói người nhà bổ túc hồ sơ đi nhen :1:

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Cuối năm nay mình 21 tuổi rồi, không biết có làm giấy tờ xong kịp không nữa. Mọi người xem dùm mình nếu tính theo CSPA thì mình có đủ tuổi đi cùng gia đình không.
Mình thuộc diện F4, ngày sinh 25/08/1991
Receipt date 30/01/2001
Notice date 29/07/2009
Priority date 11/01/2001

langvuon

khoai nướng

Cuối năm nay mình 21 tuổi rồi, không biết có làm giấy tờ xong kịp không nữa. Mọi người xem dùm mình nếu tính theo CSPA thì mình có đủ tuổi đi cùng gia đình không.
Mình thuộc diện F4, ngày sinh 25/08/1991
Receipt date 30/01/2001
Notice date 29/07/2009
Priority date 11/01/2001
Đến 25/04/2021 mới bị quá tuổi CSPA, mà hồ sơ cũng sắp sửa tới lượt đáo hạn Visa. Với lại đã đóng tiền Visa và nộp form DS-230 cho NVC thì quá yên tâm rồi đừng lo lắng gì cả. Bây giờ chỉ phải lo trau dồi thêm English để sang Mỹ mau bắt kịp các bạn cùng lứa tuổi.

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Gia đình mình bên Mĩ đã gửi mẫu I-864 và khai sinh của người bảo lãnh cho NVC được gần 3 tuần, cách đây 2 hôm mình gửi email hỏi họ về tiến trình hồ sơ thì ngày hôm nay họ mail lại như thế này

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009754225 filed by DUY JIMMY NGUYEN on behalf of TRINH XUAN NGUYEN.

A letter was sent to the petitioner or attorney of record indicating the Affidavit of Support requirement for this case is incomplete. Please submit the requested Affidavit of Support form(s) and/or financial evidence, as indicated on the checklist. The requested information must be submitted to the NVC for this file to continue processing.

To download the appropriate Affidavit of Support form(s) and instructions please visit:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3197.html

Vì vốn tiếng anh hạn chế nên mình muốn hỏi là họ đã nhận được hồ sơ người nhà mình bên Mỹ và thấy không đầy đủ hay là họ chưa nhận được hồ sơ vậy ạ?

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Hồi hôm qua NVC đã thông báo cho mình là nhận được giấy tờ bên Mỹ, và gửi cho mình cái checklist này. Mọi người xem dùm mình là trong này viết gì với. Cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:_______
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC, please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the address provided.
The NVC has received the information you have submitted in reference to the Affidavit of Support. Please be advised that the Affidavit of Support information you have provided does not appear to meet the minimum income requirement according to the current poverty guidelines to sponsor the intending immigrant(s) for this petition. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of your interview. In order to avoid delays, you may wish to submit an additional Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) for a/another Joint Sponsor to the National Visa Center to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants. To view the current poverty guidelines, visit
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf.

If you decide to use a Joint Sponsor to assist in sponsoring the intending immigrants, please note that you the sponsor may not use Form I-864EZ and will also need to submit Form I-864.

Checklist for I-864A (filed by NGUYEN, TINA HUYNH )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
[x] A photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864A is required for each accompanying dependent listed in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 f the I-864A. Copies of supporting documents are not required for accompanying dependents.
[x] {Tina} (household member) must complete and submit an I-864A.
[x] This form must be completed by typewriter or in blue or black ink.
[M3W 06/06/2012] HCM2009754225

ziz

Support

NVC thông báo rằng các thông tin về bảo trợ tài chánh cho hồ sơ của bạn còn thiếu hoặc không đầy đủ , yêu cầu bổ túc hoặc khai lại I-864 , I-864A .Vấn đề này bạn cần thông tin cho NBL càng nhanh càng tốt .

Tạm dịch :
Danh sách kiểm tra cho I-864A (nộp NGUYEN, TINA HUYNH)
NVC đã xem xét các bằng chứng về tài chính. Tuy nhiên, Danh sách kiểm tra dưới đây cho biết các tài liệu bị thiếu hoặc không đầy đủ. Để khắc phục, bạn cần tải về và điền lại một đơn mới.
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. Bạn cần phải hoàn thành và thay đổi những lưu ý dưới đây:
Xin vui lòng cung cấp tất cả các tài liệu theo yêu cầu ở trang thứ hai.
[X] Một bản sao của người bảo lãnh chính của I-864A là cần thiết cho mỗi người phụ thuộc đi kèm liệt kê trong phần 3 của I-864 và Phần 2 f I-864A. Bản sao các văn bản hỗ trợ không cần thiết cho người phụ thuộc đi kèm.
[X] {Tina} (thành viên hộ gia đình tức người đồng bảo trợ) phải điền và nộp mẫu I-864A.
[X] Mẫu đơn này phải được hoàn thành bằng đánh máy hay bằng mực màu xanh hoặc đen.

Mong các anh chị và các bạn tư vấn thêm nhé . Thanks .

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Xin chào cả nhà, sau 2 lần bổ sung hồ sơ thì hôm qua NVC gửi checklist:

The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing.
Cho mình hỏi điều này nghĩa là gì?

tuandoan

8 Đoàn !

Xin chào cả nhà, sau 2 lần bổ sung hồ sơ thì hôm qua NVC gửi checklist:

The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing.
Cho mình hỏi điều này nghĩa là gì?
Chào bạn,

Như vậy HS bạn đã tạm thời hoàn tất và không cần bổ sung giấy tờ gì nữa cho NVC. Những giấy tờ trên sẽ bổ sung cho LSQ khi PV, hoặc trước khi PV LSQ sẽ liên lạc với gia đình bạn để bổ sung giấy tờ. Thân chào

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Chào cả nhà, chiều nay mình có nhận được email của NVC, nội dung như sau:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009754225 filed by ... NGUYEN on behalf of ... NGUYEN.

Immigrant visa petition HCM2009754225 is currently on a list of completed cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers. This petition will be eligible for an immigrant visa interview when a visa number is available per the Department of State's Visa Bulletin. The current edition of the visa bulletin is available on the following website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

The visa bulletin contains a list of cut-off dates divided by foreign state chargeability and preference category. Only petitions with a priority date earlier than the cut-off date are eligible for a visa and consular processing. This petition's priority date, foreign state of chargeability, and preference category are given below:

Please note that the applicant(s) on this case should not make commitments such as disposing of property, resigning employment, or confirming travel arrangements at this time.

Xin cho hỏi email trên thông báo những gì?

nini

Thành viên tích cực

Xin chào diễn đàn, ngày 13/9 vừa qua tôi đã có thư mời phỏng vấn. Hôm nay tôi cùng gia đình đi tới 40 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi để chích ngừa, tôi xin chia sẻ kinh nghiệm của mình như sau:

Sáng các bạn nên đến đây thật sớm vì chỉ cần đi sau 7h là có thể nhận được phiếu khám buổi chiều. Sáng 7h15 lúc tôi đến là vào thẳng quầy số 1 thì nhận được số thứ tự khám chiều + tờ giấy khai thông tin (họ tên ng` được bảo lãnh và các thành viên đi kèm, số case number, họ tên và địa chỉ ng` bảo lãnh,... các bạn nên ghi những thông tin quan trọng ra tờ giấy sẵn để điền cho mau rồi đưa lại quầy số 1). Buổi chiều 12h30 là gia đình tôi túc trực ngay cổng, để khi họ mở là vào ngay, xin nói trước là đừng chủ quan là chiều sẽ vcvắng hơn sáng, vì hầu như ở đây lúc nào cũng rất đông người. Khi vào thì tôi ngồi đợi khoảng 1h15 là có người làm việc, khi đó ai đã có số thứ tự thì ngồi nghe phòng số 2 đọc tên rồi vào. Họ sẽ hỏi là bạn có bị trái rạ chưa, có bệnh tiểu đường không, dạo gần đây chích gì... rất nhiều câu hỏi để xem xét nên cho chúng ta chích thuốc gì. Và cũng vì cả nhà tôi đa số là người lớn nên họ yêu cầu xét nghiệm máu để xem có bị viêm gan siêu vi B ko, tôi ra quầy 3 đóng tiền xét nghiệm máu 4 ng` lớn là 640 ngàn, con bé nhỏ thì nó đã chích rồi nên khôg cần lấy máu. 4 người chúng tôi lên lầu làm xét nghiệm, thời gian từ lúc xét nghiệm máu đến khi biết kết quả là khoảng gần 1 tiếng ( lấy máu xong thì xuống đất đợi khoảng 30' có kq thì ngta gọi tên). Rồi lại vào phòng 2 để ngta yêu cầu xem mình chích những gì, sau đó đợi 30p thì quầy 3 gọi tên thì lại đóng tiền, tổng cộng nhà tôi 5 người 15 mũi là 5tr600 ngàn. Đóng xong thì vào phòng số 4 chích, các bạn nếu kĩ thì mang theo bông băng hay băng cá nhân vì chích xong là cứ thế ra ngoài, máu ứa cả ra áo. Sau đó đợi khoảng 30p là 3g45 thì cả nhà tôi đã nhận phiếu vàng tại quầy số 1 (nhớ kiểm tra thông tin cá nhân trên giấy này kĩ nhé, như họ tên, năm sinh và giới tính).

Thứ 2 tuần tới gia đình tôi sẽ đi khám sk tại IOM, tôi nghe nói hiện giờ khám sk chỉ trong vòng 1 buổi là xong, có phải vậy không ạ?
Tôi muốn hỏi thêm về các giấy tờ chuẩn bị để phỏng vấn, ba tôi là đương đơn chính và ông đã bị mất giấy khai sinh chính từ rất lâu rồi, và chỉ còn bản sao mới làm sau này. Vậy tôi có thể đem theo bản sao khai sinh của ông có được không hay bắt buộc phải là bản chính? Còn về form I864, bác tôi đã nộp bản gốc cho NVC, vậy tôi có cần nhờ bác làm lại 1 bản chính và gửi về đây không? Chứ nếu scan thì không thể gọi là bản chính được, mong các bạn trả lời sớm để tôi có thể chuẩn bị giấy tờ tốt hơn. Xin cảm ơn.