[Hồ sơ F4] Dich dum EM voi! help me

duongquangthai

Thành viên mới
Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised the I-797, Notice of Action sent with your inquiry is a Receipt Notice and not an Approval Notice. Please submit the I-797, Notice of Action, Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been sent to the National Visa Center (NVC).

Sincerely,
Jess
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc., Support Contractor
NVCResearch@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(j) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(j) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

onenainainai

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: Dich dum EM voi! help me

Please be advised the I-797, Notice of Action sent with your inquiry is a Receipt Notice and not an Approval Notice. Please submit the I-797, Notice of Action, Approval Notice indicating that your petition has been sent to the National Visa Center (NVC).
Tạm dịch:
Notice of Action gởi với yêu cầu của bạn là thông báo tiếp nhận chứ không phải là thông báo chấp thuận.Xin vui lòng nộp I-797. Thông báo chấp thuận chỉ ra rằng đơn yêu cầu của bạn đã được gửi đến Trung tâm Visa Quốc gia (NVC).