[Hồ sơ F4] Ds 3032

phongtrương

Thành viên mới
Chào ACE trong diễn đàn, cho mình hỏi : người bảo lảnh đã đóng 88$ rồi và mình đã nhận được DS3032 điền xong ký tên scan và gởi mail +post rồi mà NVC lại báo chưa nhận được. NVC gởi cho mình và người bảo lảnh Document cover sheet vậy bước tiếp theo mình phải làm gì .... giúp mình với ,vì mình là thành viên mới ,nếu có gì sơ xuất xin chỉ giáo !!cám ơn ACE nhiều

rongtroixanhtham

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Ds 3032

bạn thuộc diện F mấy? bạn gửi mail thôi hả có gửi thêm đường Bưu Điện không lên gửi cả 2 phương án trên.Nếu họ chưa nhận được thì mình gửi lại cho họ vậy

phongtrương

Thành viên mới
ðề: F4 pd 5/23/2001

Mình diện f4 PD:5/23/2001 .nhận được DS3032 ngày 13/8 ngày hôm sau mình vừa gởi mail+ post nhưng hôm nay lại nhận đươc của NVC
HAU XUAN TRUONG
1377 ANTONIO LN.
SAN JOSE, CA 95117-3602
*HCM2005808084* PAOSF I-130 UNIVERSAL
August 19, 2010
NVC Case Number: HCM2005808084
Dear TRUONG, HAU XUAN:
The immigrant visa petition filed on behalf of PHONG XUAN TRUONG has arrived at the National Visa Center
(NVC) for processing. Our records indicate that the current address of the principal applicant is:
PHONG XUAN TRUONG
73/12E DUONG BA TRAC
F1 Q.8 TP. HO CHI MINH
VIETNAM
If this address is not correct, send the correct address to the National Visa Center (NVC) immediately.
You must pay the Affidavit of Support (AOS) fee ($88.00) before we can begin processing your petition.
IMPORTANT:
The NVC has established a program for the E-Mail/Electronic Processing of immigrant visa applications.
E-Mail/Electronic Processing can reduce immigrant visas processing time substantially. E-Mail/Electronic
Processing is available to a limited number of Embassies/Consulates.
If your case will be processed in:
Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, you must submit forms and documents electronically via e-mail.
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, and you are pursuing one of the following type of visas, you must submit forms
and documents electronically via e-mail:
CR1 Conditional Spouse of United States Citizen
CR2 Conditional Child of United States Citizen
IR1 Spouse of United States Citizen
IR2 Child of United States Citizen
Guangzhou, China, or Montreal, Canada, you may choose to submit forms and document either
electronically via e-mail or physically via postal mail.
Any other Embassy/Consulate, you must submit forms and documents physically by postal mail.
You must follow the instructions that apply to your case. If you will submit forms and documents electronically,
you must follow the Electronic Processing instructions provided at www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. If you will
submit forms and documents physically, you must follow the instructions below. You may still communicate
with the NVC via e-mail even if you do not submit forms and documents electronically.
__
__
__
Fee Payment Instructions:
1. DO NOT send fee payments to the National Visa Center's Portsmouth, New Hampshire facility.
This will DELAY processing of the visa petition.
2. Go to www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click the "Fee Collection" link, then the "Online Payment"
link, and then follow the instructions displayed.
3. Three days after making your online payment, you must:
a. Return to the Online Payment website to view your payment receipt, which will give you instructions
for the next step. You can print a copy for your records. DO NOT send a copy to the NVC.
b. Print a "Document Cover Sheet" for each fee paid, or save a PDF copy to print later.
c. Go back to the receipt page and click the "Go to Affidavit of Support Processing Instructions" link.
Documents must be submitted to the NVC as outlined inthe Electronic Processing section of the
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov site.
Payers who are unable to pay online must follow alternative payment instructions. Go to
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click the "Fee Collection" link, then the "Alternative Payment
Method" link, and then follow the directions displayed.
Important Notes:
1. If the applicant intends to adjust status with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
(USCIS), please contact the NVC before making any payments or taking further action.
2. If a period of one year passes without communication to the NVC, all documents and fees expire
and must be resubmitted to resume the immigration process.
3. Children who pass 21 years of age after the petition was originally approved by the USCIS become
ineligible to accompany or join the applicant(s) immigrating to the United States under the original
petition. In some situations, the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) may allow children to remain
eligible beyond 21 years of age. If you believe that the CSPA applies to this case, please send a
detailed explanation to the NVC. We will forward it to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General for a
decision.
Sincerely,
Director
National Visa Center
__
__
__
Visa Information
If you have specific questions about a case, please contact the NVC. The preferred method of
communication is e-mail.
E-mail The NVC's e-mail address is nvcinquiry@state.gov.
In order to ensure a prompt response:
- Enter your case number in the Subject Line of the e-mail.
- Include the applicant's name and date of birth, and the petitioner's name and date of
birth in the body of the e-mail.
- If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organization name.
- Ask about only one case per e-mail.
24 Hour An automated recorded message system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to
Information answer case status inquiries (603-334-0700).
Customer Customer Service Representatives are available to respond to inquiries Monday through
Service Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
(603-334-0700).
Postal Mail National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909
When contacting the National Visa Center about an immigrant visa case, always include the following
information:
Name of Principal Applicant
Principal Applicant's Date of Birth
Name of Petitioner
Petitioner's Date of Birth
Case Number
Please Note: If a period of one year passes without communication to the NVC, all submitted fees and
documents expire and must be resubmitted to resume the immigration process.
OMB No. 1405-0126 __
EXPIRATION DATE: 12/31/2006 __
ESTIMATED BURDEN: 10 minutes __
Make sure the address is complete and correct. We will use this address for future mailings
*HCM2005808084*
HCM2005808084 ***
U.S. Department of State
CHOICE OF ADDRESS AND AGENT
For Immigrant Visa Applicants
PHONG XUAN TRUONG
Print or type your full name
Check one box only to the left of the statement that is your choice.
[ ] I appoint _________________________________________________ ______________________
Telephone Number
as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my
immigrant visa application should be sent to:
____________________________________________________ ___________________
Name of the person who will act as your agent or attorney for receipt of mail Telephone Number
____________________________________________________ ___________________
Street address (where my agent or attorney will receive mail about my application) *Email Address
________________ ___________________________ _____________ ______________
City State/Province Postal Code Country
[ ] I do not appoint an agent or an attorney to receive mail about my application. Mail from the U.S.
Department of State concerning my immigrant visa application should be sent to me at:
_____________________________________________________ ___________________
Street address (include "in care of" if needed) *Email Address
_________________ ___________________________ _____________ ______________
City State/Province Postal Code Country
[ ] I have already legally immigrated to the U.S. and do not need to apply for an immigrant visa. I received my
Green Card through the ________________________________(city) USCIS office. My A# is
Signature of Applicant Date of Signature (mm-dd-yyyy)
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 10 minutes per response. Persons are not required to provide this
information in the absence of a valid OMB approval number. Send comments on the accuracy of this estimate of the burden and recommendations for
reducing it to: U.S. Department of State (A/ISS/DIR) Washington, DC 20520-1849.
*The Department is currently testing an electronic application system for nonimmigrant visa application that will allow electronic submission and eliminate
paper forms. Once testing on this application is completed the Department is examining whether or not the system can be used for the immigrant visa
system.
DS-3032 Page 1 of 1
__
__
__
Information about the DS-3032
Choice of Agent and Address Form
Unless an adjustment of status in the United States is requested, after approving an immigrant visa
petition filed in the United States, the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), forwards it to
the National Visa Center (NVC) where the State Department's immigrant visa process begins. If the
petition is for a visa applicant whose priority date is not likely to be reached in the next year, the petition
will be stored at the NVC until that priority date is reached.
When there is an immediate visa available or likely to be available within the next nine months, NVC
will send a letter enclosing the Choice of Agent and Address Form (DS-3032) to all of the applicants
with a few exceptions. The DS-3032 will not be sent to the applicant when an attorney represents the
applicant (and the USCIS file contains the appropriate designation that an attorney has been retained) or
when the visa applicant will be the adopted child of the petitioner.
The DS-3032 permits the applicant to name an agent to receive correspondence from NVC and requires
applicants still interested in immigrating to tell NVC where to send mail about their visa request. The
letter tells the applicant that they may choose someone, including the petitioner or a non-profit
organization, to be their agent or they may elect to continue to receive the correspondence themselves.
The applicant must complete and sign the DS-3032 and return it to the NVC before processing can
continue. Given the difficulties often encountered with international mail, we encourage applicants to
seek an agent with a U.S. postal address.
So that you, as the petitioner, can understand any questions that the applicant may have about the
DS-3032, we have enclosed a copy of it for you. While only the applicant can sign the DS-3032, you
may send or fax a copy of the enclosed form to the applicant, if you learn that he or she has not received
it. The applicant can then complete, sign, and return the DS-3032 to NVC. The mailing address for the
DS-3032 is:
National Visa Center
Attention ACL
31 Rochester Ave., Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801
For more information about the State Department's immigrant visa process, please visit the Department
of State website at www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. Or you can contact NVC as shown on the following
page.
10-2006
Như vậy hổng biết làm sao ,mình rối quá vì trình độ AV mình có hạn xin ACE giúp

thanhnv

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: ðề: F4 pd 5/23/2001

Nếu bạn đã gửi DS3032 cho NVC rồi thì thôi, vì đây chính là DS3032 NVC gửi cho bạn.