[Diện Vợ, Chồng] Hồ sơ CR1 - HCM2014608117

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Hcm2014608117

XIN CHO HỎI ,MÌNH CÓ GỬI EMAIL HỎI NVC VỀ TÌNH TRẠNG HỒ SƠ THÌ ĐÃ NHẬN ĐƯỢC HỒI ÂM NÀY : XIN HỎI TRONG ĐÂY NÓI GÌ .MONG CÁC BẠN GIÚP ĐỠ .CÁM ƠN NHIỀU

Jul 21 at 8:18 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the National Visa Center (NVC). This e-mail is an auto response. Please do not respond.

We review and reply to e-mails in the order they are received.

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry
* NVC case number or USCIS receipt number
* Petitioner's name and date of birth
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

If you did not provide the above security information with your e-mail, please resubmit the e-mail with the required information. If this information was not submitted with your inquiry it will be requested.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Mail: Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: DR
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Regards,

- The NVC Written Correspondence Unit

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

XIN CHO HỎI ,MÌNH CÓ GỬI EMAIL HỎI NVC VỀ TÌNH TRẠNG HỒ SƠ THÌ ĐÃ NHẬN ĐƯỢC HỒI ÂM NÀY : XIN HỎI TRONG ĐÂY NÓI GÌ .MONG CÁC BẠN GIÚP ĐỠ .CÁM ƠN NHIỀU

Jul 21 at 8:18 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the National Visa Center (NVC). This e-mail is an auto response. Please do not respond.

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry
* NVC case number or USCIS receipt number
* Petitioner's name and date of birth
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

If you did not provide the above security information with your e-mail, please resubmit the e-mail with the required information. If this information was not submitted with your inquiry it will be requested.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Mail: Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center
Attn: DR
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Regards,

- The NVC Written Correspondence Unit

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Cảm ơn bạn đã gởi yêu cầu của bạn đến National Visa Center (NVC).

E-mail này là một email trã lời tự động.

Xin vui lòng không trả lời. email này .

Chúng tôi sẽ xem xét và trả lời email này theo từng thứ tự email được nhận .

ĐÂY LÀ EMAIL TRÃ LỜI TỰ ĐỘNG ĐƯỢC CÀI SẴN TRONG HỆ THỐNG THÔNG TIN CỦA NVC .

Bạn sẽ nhận được thư trã lời chính thức trong khoãng từ 3 đến 4 tuần lể nữa .

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

cảm ơn bạn đã gởi yêu cầu của bạn đến national visa center (nvc).

E-mail này là một email trã lời tự động.

Xin vui lòng không trả lời. Email này .

Chúng tôi sẽ xem xét và trả lời email này theo từng thứ tự email được nhận .

đây là email trã lời tự động được cài sẵn trong hệ thống thông tin của nvc .

Bạn sẽ nhận được thư trã lời chính thức trong khoãng từ 3 đến 4 tuần lể nữa .

Cám ơn Bạn nhiều .chúc Bạn có 1 ngày cuối tuần vui ve.

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

XIN CHO HỎI EMAIL NÀY NÓI GÌ

Please be advised that the National Visa Center (NVC) is able to handle inquiries in English or Spanish only. Please resubmit your inquiry to the NVC in English.

Sincerely,

Roz

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCI Federal Inc.
Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

XIN CHO HỎI EMAIL NÀY NÓI GÌ

Please be advised that the National Visa Center (NVC) is able to handle inquiries in English or Spanish only. Please resubmit your inquiry to the NVC in English.

Sincerely,

Roz

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCI Federal Inc.
Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Xin lưu ý rằng National Visa Center (NVC) có thể xử lý trã llồi các yêu cầu thông tin về hồ sơ ,bằng tiếng Anh hoặc tiếng Tây Ban Nha.

Vui lòng gửi yêu cầu của bạn cho National Visa Center bằng tiếng Anh.

NVC YÊU CẦU BẠN GỔI LẠI THƯ BẰNG TIẾNG ANH .

Bạn dùng mẩu thư này để gởi cho NVC .

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php/1877-Mẫu-thư-để-hỏi-NVC-tình-trạng-hồ-sơ-của-đương-đơn

CỘT SUBJECT GHI SỐ CASE NUMBER

Hcm2014608117

NỘI DUNG TRONG THƯ GHI TỪ ĐÂY

Dear Madam or Sir,

My case is now at the National Visa Center.
Thus, I would be grateful to you for informing me about the status of my case.

Please note that
My petitioner’s full name is (Tên người bảo lãnh)HỌ /TÊN/ CHỮ LÓT .
Her Birthday is : (tháng/ngày/năm sinh người bảo lãnh) THÁNG /NGÀY /NĂM .

As for me, I am the principal applicant in the present case.

My full name is: (tên của bạn )GHI HỌ / TÊN / CHỮ LÓT
My Birthday is : (tháng/ngày/năm sinh của bạn) THÁNG /NGÀY /NĂM .

Thank you very much for your attention.

Name: (Tên bạn)
Address: (địa chỉ nhà bạn)
Phone Number: (số điện thoại của bạn)

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

cám ơn các bạn rất nhiều .nếu không có các bạn thì mình không biết phải làm sao nữa . .xin cho hỏi hồ sơ mình đã nộp ds 260 rồi và bên nvc có gửi lại cho mình email ds260 .có để là completed . Vậy cho mình hỏi hồ sơ cũa mình đã được completed chua bạn

[/quote]

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

Các bạn ơi cho mình hỏi .Mình có thể kiểm tra là mình có đóng tiền visa rồi hay chưa được không ?

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

cám ơn các bạn rất nhiều .nếu không có các bạn thì mình không biết phải làm sao nữa . .xin cho hỏi hồ sơ mình đã nộp ds 260 rồi và bên nvc có gửi lại cho mình email ds260 .có để là completed . Vậy cho mình hỏi hồ sơ cũa mình đã được completed chua bạn

HỒ SƠ CỦA BẠN CHỈ MỚI HOÀN TẤT ĐƠN TRỰC TUYẾN DS-260

CHỨ CHƯA CÓ HOÀN TẤT HỒ SƠ .

KIỂN TRA ĐÃ ĐÓNG LỆ PHÍ VISA CHƯA Ở ĐÂY

Fee Payment

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

cám ơn bạn vuthangsi .mình kiểm tra được rồi bạn .ở khung đó để là paid .Có nghĩa là đóng rồi đúng không bạn ? không biết khi mình nộp tất cả các giấy tờ cho NVC rồi thì khi nào hồ sơ của mình được completed nữa ? thời gian là bao lâu nữa? hồ sơ mình gửi được hơn 1 tháng rồi mà bây giờ chưa nhận được completed nữa ,mình rất là lo lắng không biết hồ sơ có bị gì trục trặc không nua .mong bạn vuthangsi coi giúp .

[/QUOTE]

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

xin cho hỏi email này nói gì .cám ơn

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[FONT=&quot]DearSir/Madam,

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]All documentationnecessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case hasbeen received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant,petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The applicant should NOTmake any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the USEmbassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The US Embassy orConsulate General may require additional documentation at the time of theinterview.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Director[/FONT][FONT=&quot]National Visa Center[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Case Number: HCM2014608117[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Beneficiary's Name: MINH TRI LY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Preference Category: CR1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Priority Date: 19-SEP-13[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

xin cho hỏi email này nói gì .cám ơn

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[FONT=&amp]DearSir/Madam,

[FONT=&amp]All documentationnecessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case hasbeen received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant,petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]The applicant should NOTmake any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the USEmbassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The US Embassy orConsulate General may require additional documentation at the time of theinterview.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Sincerely,[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Director[/FONT][FONT=&amp]National Visa Center[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Case Number: HCM2014608117[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Beneficiary's Name: MINH TRI LY[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Preference Category: CR1[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Priority Date: 19-SEP-13[/FONT] [/FONT]
Tạm hiểu là hồ sơ của bạn đã nộp đầy đủ và đã hoàn tất tại NVC. Hồ sơ của bạn sẽ được lên lịch phỏng vấn sớm, và họ sẽ gửi thư mời cho người đại diện, người bảo lãnh hoặc người được bảo lãnh. Chúc mừng bạn !

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

Tạm hiểu là hồ sơ của bạn đã nộp đầy đủ và đã hoàn tất tại NVC. Hồ sơ của bạn sẽ được lên lịch phỏng vấn sớm, và họ sẽ gửi thư mời cho người đại diện, người bảo lãnh hoặc người được bảo lãnh. Chúc mừng bạn !
Dạ em cám ơn Anh Thành rất nhiều .mong anh chỉ dẫn thêm .

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

xin cho em hỏi với tình trạng hồ sơ của em vậy thì khoảng bao lâu em mới nhận được thư phỏng vấn ..chân thành cám ơn anh .

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

Xin cho em hỏi .hồ sơ em đã completed ngày 7/8 .vậy khi nào em sẽ biết ngày phỏng vấn. xin chân thành cảm ơn các bạn

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

xin cho em hỏi email này nói gi?

[h=3]HCM 2014 608 117 (2)[/h]

Me Dear Madam or Sir: I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center. Please note that I am the pr

Jul 5

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

NVC Inquiry Dear Sir/Madam: The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2014608117 filed by TUONG HUU HUYNH on behalf of MINH TRI LY. The NVC completed its proce To Me

Aug 9

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2014608117 filed by TUONG HUU HUYNH on behalf of MINH TRI LY.

The NVC completed its processing of MINH TRI LY's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Case Number: HCM2014608117
Petitioner's Name: HUYNH, TUONG HUU
Principal Applicant's Name: LY,MINH TRI
Preference Category: CR1
Your Priority Date: 19Sep2013
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
Invoice ID Number: 3*******
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Misty

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible

xin cho em hỏi email này nói gi?

HCM 2014 608 117 (2)

Me Dear Madam or Sir: I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center. Please note that I am the pr

Jul 5

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

NVC Inquiry Dear Sir/Madam: The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2014608117 filed by TUONG HUU HUYNH on behalf of MINH TRI LY. The NVC completed its proce To Me

Aug 9

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2014608117 filed by TUONG HUU HUYNH on behalf of MINH TRI LY.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Invoice ID Number: 3*******
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Misty

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible
Tóm lại là hồ sơ của bạn đã hoàn tất, chỉ việc đợi sắp lịch phỏng vấn, nhưng vì còn tuỳ thuộc vào lịch phóng vấn của lãnh sự tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, nên họ chưa biết lịch phỏng vấn của bạn là khi nào hay phải chờ bao lâu nữa. Việc bây giờ là bạn phải đợi.

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

Tóm lại là hồ sơ của bạn đã hoàn tất, chỉ việc đợi sắp lịch phỏng vấn, nhưng vì còn tuỳ thuộc vào lịch phóng vấn của lãnh sự tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, nên họ chưa biết lịch phỏng vấn của bạn là khi nào hay phải chờ bao lâu nữa. Việc bây giờ là bạn phải đợi.
cám ơn bạn đã giải thích cho mình hiểu . Mình có kiểm tra HCM thì thấy hồ sơ của mình còn ở NVC .không biết bao giờ mới chuyển về lãnh sứ quán Việt Nam nữa ?

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

cám ơn bạn đã giải thích cho mình hiểu . Mình có kiểm tra HCM thì thấy hồ sơ của mình còn ở NVC .không biết bao giờ mới chuyển về lãnh sứ quán Việt Nam nữa ?
xin hỏi hồ sơ như vậy đã được completed chưa? và xin cho biết ngày completed . xin anh cho biết dùm khi nào mới nhận được thư phỏng vấn ? xin chân thành cám ơn các bạn .

Dear Sir/Madam:

Invoice ID Number: *8***
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Misty

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

xin hỏi hồ sơ như vậy đã được completed chưa? và xin cho biết ngày completed . xin anh cho biết dùm khi nào mới nhận được thư phỏng vấn ? xin chân thành cám ơn các bạn .

Dear Sir/Madam:

Invoice ID Number: *8***
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Misty

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and
Nội dung email trên NVC thông báo hồ sơ bạn đã hoàn tất complete, chờ LSQ Hoa Kỳ tại TP.HCM xếp lịch phỏng vấn trong thời gian sắp tới nhưng phải chờ với thông báo sau:
Xin lưu ý rằng chúng tôi sắp xếp các cuộc hẹn phỏng vấn dựa trên năng lực của Đại sứ quán Mỹ/Tổng lãnh sự quán tương ứng. Chúng tôi không thể dự đoán khi nào một cuộc phỏng vấn sẽ được sắp xếp.

mau_xanh498

Thành viên tích cực

Nội dung email trên NVC thông báo hồ sơ bạn đã hoàn tất complete, chờ LSQ Hoa Kỳ tại TP.HCM xếp lịch phỏng vấn trong thời gian sắp tới nhưng phải chờ với thông báo sau:
Xin lưu ý rằng chúng tôi sắp xếp các cuộc hẹn phỏng vấn dựa trên năng lực của Đại sứ quán Mỹ/Tổng lãnh sự quán tương ứng. Chúng tôi không thể dự đoán khi nào một cuộc phỏng vấn sẽ được sắp xếp.
dạ mình cám ơn bạn rất nhiều .mong sớm có ngày phỏng vấn ,được sum hợp với ông xã.. vậy là mình chưa biết được ngày phỏng vấn nữa ,buồn quá