[Diện Vợ, Chồng] Hồ sơ CR1 - tramruby18

tramruby18

Thành viên mới
Kính Gửi anh chị DĐ
HỒ SƠ em diện CR1 , PD I130 vào tháng 10/2013 . Đã dống visa 230$ và hoàn thành DS260 ngày 10/9/2014
Hôm nay nhận được mail checklist của NVC phần I864 có nội dung như sau :

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE PHAM, TRAM NGOC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______5 - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE:____________________________________
Please submit this applicant's original marriage certificate, or a certified copy, bearing the appropriate
seal or stamp of the issuing authority. If the certificate is a certified copy of the original it must come
from the issuing government authority and it must contain annotation by the issuing government
authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records.
Documents must be from the appropriate issuing government authority. Failure to provide the
correct document will delay your case and may result in re-scheduling of your interview, or
refusal of a visa.
In addition to the original documents, or certified copies of the documents, a photocopy of the original
documents must be submitted to the NVC.
For many countries, the U.S. Department of State has established country-specific criteria for ensuring
that applicants submit documents appropriate for visa processing. Please go to http://nvc.state.gov to
determine if the U.S. Department of State has issued any country-specific guidelines for the requested
document.
All document not in English, or the official language of the country where the visa application will be
processed, must be accompanied by a certified translation. Your translation must include a statement
signed by the translator that states the following:
 Translation is accurate
 Translator is competent to translate
If it is impossible to obtain an original document or a certified copy of the original document because
records have been destroyed or the appropriate government authority will not issue one, you should
obtain a certified statement from the appropriate government authority stating the reason your record is
not available.
LUU, JIMMY Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review,
we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the
additional instructions below then complete and submit a new Affidavit of Support. You can download the I-864
form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x] Items 2 through 6.f. This case's visa category does not allow accompanying family members; therefore, you cannot
list family members in this section.
[x] Item 7. The total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 must equal the number of immigrants listed in Part 3, Items
1 through 6.f. In addition, you must also verify that the total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 matches the
number you entered in Part 5 Item1.
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x] Item 1. The number of sponsored persons must match the number listed in Part 3, Item 7.
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
[x]
The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
You must submit the following financial evidence:
[x] A written statement indicating why you did not file 2013 Federal income tax returns.
[x] 2013 Federal income tax returns, IRS printout, or Letter 1722 issued by the IRS.
[x]
NVC Special Instructions
[x]
[DDE 09/19/2014] HCM2014636

MONG ĐƯỢC SỰ HƯỚNG DẪN CỦA A/C Ở ĐĐ ĐỂ EM BỔ SUNG HỒ SƠ TÔT HƠN .
EM CÁM ƠN RẤT NHIỀU ẠH

ThoLe

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Hồ sơ bị checklist . Xin Anh Chị diễn đàn giúp em bổ sung !

I-864 của bạn sai những phần sau:

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x] Items 2 through 6.f. This case's visa category does not allow accompanying family members; therefore, you cannot
[x] Item 7. The total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 must equal the number of immigrants listed in Part 3, Items
1 through 6.f. In addition, you must also verify that the total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 matches the
[x]

[x] Item 1. The number of sponsored persons must match the number listed in Part 3, Item 7.

[x]
The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
[x] A written statement indicating why you did not file 2013 Federal income tax returns.
[x] 2013 Federal income tax returns, IRS printout, or Letter 1722 issued by the IRS.

Lúc trước vợ chồng tôi cũng bị checklist mẫu đơn này. Bạn hãy pm yahoo với vợ tôi nick NuHoangLoLem2000, cô ấy sẻ chia sẻ với bạn những kinh nghiệm bạn cần, cô ấy luôn chia sẻ thông tin với rất nhiều bạn bè di trú :)

tramruby18

Thành viên mới

I-864 của bạn sai những phần sau:

[x]

[x]
resubmit the form.
[x]

Lúc trước vợ chồng tôi cũng bị checklist mẫu đơn này. Bạn hãy pm yahoo với vợ tôi nick NuHoangLoLem2000, cô ấy sẻ chia sẻ với bạn những kinh nghiệm bạn cần, cô ấy luôn chia sẻ thông tin với rất nhiều bạn bè di trú :)
Dạ em cam ơn anh rất nhiều . em sẽ liên lạc ...

tramruby18

Thành viên mới

Dạ em cam ơn anh rất nhiều . em sẽ liên lạc ...
anh co thể cho em xin số phone hoac vỉber hoặc địa chỉ mail được ko ah . vì em ko co dung yahoo . em cam ơn rất nhiêu ah

tramruby18

Thành viên mới
Chào anh chị ĐD . hồ sơ em bị checklist lần 2 sau khi nộp bổ sung và đợi 60 ngày cuối cùng em bị checklist tiếp . Mong anh VUthangsi hộ trợ em bô sung em cám ơn rất nhiều ah ,

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE PHAM, TRAM NGOC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We have finished reviewing your case. We will tell you when we set an interview
date for your case. Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in HO
CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM about your interview until we give you the date.
We saw that either your Affidavit of Support was incomplete, some of your
supporting documents were missing, or both. We have marked the missing items
on the checklist below.
You should send any of the missing items to TRAM NGOC LE PHAM so he or
she can take them to the visa interview. The Consular Officer will review the
missing items at the time of the interview.
Please pay special attention to any items related to the Affidavit of Support form.
If the checklist shows any problems with the form, you should complete a new
form and send it to TRAM NGOC LE PHAM.
If you do not send the missing information to TRAM NGOC LE PHAM, his or
her visa application could be delayed or denied

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The NVC recently completed our review of your visa case. While you meet the minimum qualifications for a visa
interview to be scheduled your Affidavit of Support contained one or more sections with missing or incorrect
information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete a new Affidavit of Support. (You can
download the I-864 form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.) Once you have completed the new
Affidavit of Support, please provide it to the principal applicant to bring to his or her visa interview. Do not submit
your new Affidavit of Support to the NVC, as doing so will reopen your case and cause processing delays.
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total income reported on your most recent Federal income tax
return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.
[x]

mong anh Vuthangsi hoac anh chi giúp em bô sung . em cám ơn rất nhiều ạh