[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2A - HCM2011835059

huyentran1004

Thành viên mới
Lúc trước em có gởi email tới NVC với nội dung
Dear Madam or Sir:

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary and I was born on [ngày sanh của người được bảo lãnh chính], in [nơi sanh], Vietnam . As for the petitioner, his [or her] full name is [tên họ của người bảo lãnh]. He [or she] was born on [ngày sanh của người bảo lãnh], in [nơi sanh], Vietnam .

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

[Tên họ của người được bảo lãnh]

[Địa chỉ]

[Số điện thoại

khoang 15 ngay thi NVC co goi lai em 1 email voi noi dung:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC)
We updated the email address for this case. Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation that may affect the principal applicant's entitlement to a visa.
Case Number: HCM2011835059
Petitioner's Name:
Principal Applicant's Name:
Preference Category: F2A
Your Priority Date: 24May2011
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM
Keri
National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc, Support Contractor
NVCInquiry@state.gov
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.
-----Original Message-----

Anh chị nào biết vui lòng dịch dùm em và xem có ảnh hưởng gì cho hồ sơ của em không?nhờ anh chi giúp dùm.thanks very much!

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: Nhờ anh chị dịch dùm

Không ảnh hưởng gì đến hồ sơ cả, họ chỉ thông báo NVC đã cập nhật địa chỉ email của bạn vào hệ thống, khi cần thông bào gì họ sẽ gửi email cho gia đình. :1: Yên tâm mà chờ thôi nhé !

ga22

Thành viên tích cực

ban thuoc dien F2A hah?hien tai ban bao nhieu tuoi vay?truong hop cua ban co bi chuyen qua F2B khong?

huyentran1004

Thành viên mới

ban thuoc dien F2A hah?hien tai ban bao nhieu tuoi vay?truong hop cua ban co bi chuyen qua F2B khong?
Chắc không đâu, vì mình bảo lãnh chồng bằng thẻ xanh mà.