[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2A - HCM2013739005

thuphung08

Thành viên mới
Mong anh Vuthangsi xem checklist I-864 giùm em . Em không biết người bảo trợ bên đó điền sai phần nào trong checklist mong anh tư vấn giùm em , em xin chân thành cảm ơn .

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Page 3[/FONT] INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE, PHUNG MY
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
[HR][/HR][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: eeeeee, align: right"][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Page 4[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

TRINH, THUY GIA HOANG Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence
Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] Please complete and submit Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). You can download the form and instructions at
htttp://www.uscis.gov/i-864.
[x] Please include a photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864 and I-864A (if applicable) for each accompanying
dependent listed in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 of the I-864A (if applicable). You do not need to send copies of
supporting documents for your accompanying dependents.
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
[x]
The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
You must submit the following financial evidence:
[x] Proof of current employment (examples: a recently dated job letter, pay stub, or a copy of your business license).
[x] A written statement indicating why you did not file 2012 Federal income tax returns.
[x] 2012 IRS tax schedules.
[x] 2012 Federal income tax returns, IRS printout, or Letter 1722 issued by the IRS.
[x] 2012 W-2 forms(s) or IRS Tax Transcript(s).
[x]
NVC Special Instructions
[x]
[HR][/HR][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: eeeeee, align: right"][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Page 5[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

LE, TOMMY MINH Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist)
Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing
instructions.
I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist
[x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review,
we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the
additional instructions below then complete and submit a new Affidavit of Support. You can download the I-864
form and instructions at http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.
[x] Please include a photocopy of the principal applicant's I-864 and I-864A (if applicable) for each accompanying
dependent listed in Part 3 of the I-864 and Part 2 of the I-864A (if applicable). You do not need to send copies of
supporting documents for your accompanying dependents.
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x] Item 1. You must indicate whether or not you are sponsoring the person named in Part 2.
[x]
In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...
[x]

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
[x]
The Form I-864 we received was missing the following page(s). Please ensure you include all nine pages when you
resubmit the form.
[x]
You must submit the following financial evidence:
[x] Proof of U.S. citizenship, nationality, or Lawful Permanent Resident status (examples: a copy of your birth
certificate, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship, consular report of birth abroad to citizen
parents, or a copy of the biographic data page of your U.S. passport)

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành
Ðề: HCM2013739005 checklist mong giúp đỡ

TRƯỚC HẾT BẠN XEM PHIÊN BẢN MỚI CỦA BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH I-864 Ở ĐÂY
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864.pdf
PHẦN HƯỚNG DẪN ĐIỀN ĐƠN BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH Ở ĐÂY
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php/256-Cách-điền-đơn-I-864-Có-hình-ảnh-minh-họa

Page 3 INSTRUCTIONS FOR: LE, PHUNG MY
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.

Trang 3 HƯỚNG DẪN : LE , PHUNG MY
______F - BẰNG CHỨNG TÀI CHÍNH :
Tài liệu hỗ trợ mà bạn đã nộp cho thấy rằng bạn đã cung cấp thông tin không đầy đủ trong I-864
Bạn đã không trả lời một số câu hỏi .
Hãy chú ý cụ thể cho các câu hỏi được đánh dấu trong các đính kèm của tờ I-864
* Bạn sẽ cần phải
Hoàn thành và nộp một mẫu mới với những thay đổi ghi chú trên danh sách kiểm tra kèm theo.
*Bạn sẽ cần phải làm theo các hướng dẫn khai bảo trợ tài chính ( I-864 ) được đăng tải trên
trang web của NVC tại địa chỉ sau :
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov .
Bạn điền vào một mẫu đơn trực tuyến mới , in mới
điền đầy đủ và gửi cho NVC .
* Nếu bạn là người bảo lãnh, đọc tất cả hướng dẫn và điền
đúng mẫu để gửi cho NVC.
NVC sẽ giữ hồ sơ cho đến khi bạn gửi cho chúng tôi các hồ sơ giấy tờ cần thiết.
* Khi bạn nộp hồ sơ giấy tờ cho NVC ,
các giấy tờ cần được nộp theo đúng thứ tự và kẹp chung lại, như đã nêu trong hướng dẫn .

*Khi nộp hồ sơ giấy tờ cho NVC ,cần kèm theo các bảng mã vạch đi kèm theo
thư . Không bao gồm các bảng mã vạch có thể gây ra một sự chậm trễ trong việc xử lý trường hợp của bạn .
bảng mã nên được đặt trên đầu trang của tất cả các giấy tờ nộp cho trường hợp này .

NVC YÊU CẦU NGƯỜI BẢO LẢNH CHÍNH CỦA HỒ SƠ NÀY PHẢI NỘP LẠI BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH I-864 , PHIÊN BẢN MỚI .
TRÃ LỜI ĐẦY ĐỦ CÁC CÂU HỎI TRONG ĐƠN I-864 .
KHI GỞI BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH I-864 CHO NVC , ĐẶT CÁC MÃ VẠCH
TRÊN ĐẦU TRANG CỦA CÁC HỒ SƠ GIẤY TỜ GỞI CHO NVC .

HAI NGƯỜI ĐỒNG BẢO TRƠ
A TRINH, THUY GIA HOANG
B LE, TOMMY MINH

CŨNG PHẢI KHAI LẠI BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH I-864 , PHIÊN BẢN MỚI KÈM THEO CÁC GIẤY TỜ PHỤ NHƯ SAU
Người cùng tài trợ sẽ làm mẫu đơn I-864, hoặc nếu ở cùng nhà với người bảo lãnh thì sẽ làm mẫu Form I-864A. Các mẫu I-864 hay I-864A đều phải được đi kèm với bằng chứng
1 về tình trạng cư ngụ hợp pháp tại Hoa Kỳ như bản sao khai sanh, hộ chiếu, giấy nhập tịch, thẻ thường trú nhân,
2 giấy thuế hoàn chỉnh của năm gần nhất,
3 bằng chứng về công việc hiện thời như giấy lãnh lương, giấy xác nhận việc làm có ghi mức lương.

. Người bảo lãnh cần phải nộp đơn Bảo trợ Tài chánh I-864 theo điều khoản 213A của luật Di trú và Nhập tịch. Nếu không có mẫu đơn bảo trợ tài chánh của người bảo lãnh, viên chức Lãnh sự không thể cấp thị thực cho đương đơn. Qui định này áp dụng cho tất cả các trường hợp, ngay cả khi người bảo lãnh không làm việc hay làm việc nhưng không đủ thu nhập bảo lãnh tài chánh. Trong trường hợp đó, người bảo lãnh cần có thêm người cùng tài trợ hồ sơ.
Nếu người bảo lãnh không làm việc, điều đó cần được thể hiện trên đơn I-864 của người bảo lãnh. Nếu chưa khai thuế vì bất kỳ lý do gì, người bảo lãnh cần phải giải thích bằng thư lý do vì sao.