[Hồ sơ F2A, 2B] Hồ sơ F2A - HCM2016620035

Hlix3

Thành viên mới
Em chào các anh chị trong diễn đàn ạ, mấy tháng trước em có nhận được thư của NVC gửi về nội dung theo link này https://www.imageshack.us/i/pn7s9VJfj gia đình em có hỏi Luật sư bên đó nói là không có gì cứ chờ tiếp, nhưng mà trong thư nói là delay nên em sợ quá. Với lại em sinh ngày 13/06/1995, theo em tìm hiểu được thì hồ sơ của em có khả năng bị chuyển qua diện F2B rất cao phải không các anh chị. Mong anh chị trả lời giúp câu hỏi của em, em cảm ơn nhiều ạ.

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Em chào các anh chị trong diễn đàn ạ, mấy tháng trước em có nhận được thư của NVC gửi về nội dung theo link này https://www.imageshack.us/i/pn7s9VJfj gia đình em có hỏi Luật sư bên đó nói là không có gì cứ chờ tiếp, nhưng mà trong thư nói là delay nên em sợ quá. Với lại em sinh ngày 13/06/1995, theo em tìm hiểu được thì hồ sơ của em có khả năng bị chuyển qua diện F2B rất cao phải không các anh chị. Mong anh chị trả lời giúp câu hỏi của em, em cảm ơn nhiều ạ.
Muốn tính chính xác tuổi CSPA thì.

Bạn cần phải cung cấp thêm thông tin hồ sơ của mình.
1/. Ngày ưu tiên Priority Date.
2/. Ngày chấp thuận Approval Date.

Hlix3

Thành viên mới
Ngày Priority Date là 25/11/2015 ạ, còn em không biết ngày approve ạ, chị xem giúp em cái link em đăng trên bài hồi nãy ạ, đó là thư của NVC gửi cho em nói là hồ sơ của em bị trì hoãn.

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Ngày Priority Date là 25/11/2015 ạ, còn em không biết ngày approve ạ, chị xem giúp em cái link em đăng trên bài hồi nãy ạ, đó là thư của NVC gửi cho em nói là hồ sơ của em bị trì hoãn.
Theo những thông tin mà bạn cung cấp ở trên.

Dựa vào bảng tính tuổi CSPA có kết quả sau:
Bạn sinh ngày 13/06/1995, dự đoán ngày đáo hạn trễ nhất là 19/11/2016. Hiện tại diện visa F2A đang xem xét đến trước ngày 22/01/2015. Hồ sơ bạn có ngày ưu tiên 25/11/2015, theo dự đoán phải còn chờ khoảng 10 tháng nữa mới đến lượt được xem xét giải quyết, và cũng còn tùy thuộc vào diễn biến lịch visa hàng tháng tăng nhanh hay chậm nữa. Khi lịch vượt qua ngày đáo hạn ưu tiên NVC sẽ thông báo, và tiến hành mở hồ sơ cho bạn.

Vì thế cho nên trường hợp của bạn sẽ quá tuổi CSPA vào ngày 19/11/2016, thì khả năng bạn sẽ không còn được ở diện visa F2A nữa, mà phải chuyển sang diện visa F2B là khá cao.

Hlix3

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Hồ sơ F2A - HCM2016620035

Theo những thông tin mà bạn cung cấp ở trên.

Dựa vào bảng tính tuổi CSPA có kết quả sau:
Bạn sinh ngày 13/06/1995, dự đoán ngày đáo hạn trễ nhất là 19/11/2016. Hiện tại diện visa F2A đang xem xét đến trước ngày 22/01/2015. Hồ sơ bạn có ngày ưu tiên 25/11/2015, theo dự đoán phải còn chờ khoảng 10 tháng nữa mới đến lượt được xem xét giải quyết, và cũng còn tùy thuộc vào diễn biến lịch visa hàng tháng tăng nhanh hay chậm nữa. Khi lịch vượt qua ngày đáo hạn ưu tiên NVC sẽ thông báo, và tiến hành mở hồ sơ cho bạn.

Vì thế cho nên trường hợp của bạn sẽ quá tuổi CSPA vào ngày 19/11/2016, thì khả năng bạn sẽ không còn được ở diện visa F2A nữa, mà phải chuyển sang diện visa F2B là khá cao.
Em cảm ơn ạ, hôm bữa em có gửi mail NVC hỏi, hôm nay họ trả lời lại như thế này ạ:
Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2016620035 filed by HUONG T NGUYEN on behalf of LOAN HONG THI NGUYEN.

Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The NVC will keep this petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record will be notified when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time. For additional information, review the explanation of numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance below.

EXPLANATION OF NUMERICAL LIMITATIONS ON IMMIGRANT VISA ISSUANCE:
Immigrant visa processing is governed by the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) of 1952, as amended, which controls priority dates and the number of immigrant visas that can be issued under certain preference categories. To establish which petitions are eligible for visas, the Department of State issues a monthly publication called the Visa Bulletin.

The Visa Bulletin provides a list of cut-off dates that are used to ensure the number of immigrant visas issued each year does not exceed the legal limit established in the INA. Cut-off dates are categorized by foreign state of chargeability and preference category. Only a petition with a priority date that is earlier than the cut-off date is eligible for a visa and consular processing. Please note this petition's priority date, foreign state of chargeability, and preference category can be found at the end of this correspondence.

The NVC may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available per the current edition of the Visa Bulletin. This allows ample time for the petitioner and applicant(s) to obtain and submit all required fees, forms, and documents. This petition, however, will not be eligible for an immigrant visa interview until its priority date is earlier than the cut-off date established in the current edition of the Visa Bulletin

To determine the cut-off date and which priority dates are current and ready for consular processing please review the current edition of the Visa Bulletin by visiting the following website:

usvisas.state.gov/visabulletin

To be placed on an email subscription list to receive the monthly Visa Bulletin please send an email to listserv@calist.state.gov , with the following statement:

Subscribe Visa-Bulletin First name/Last name
(example: Subscribe Visa-Bulletin John Doe)

You may also call our pre-recorded cut-off date announcement at (202) 485-7699.

Additional questions regarding Visa Bulletin related items may be submitted to the following email address: visabulletin@state.gov

Case Number: HCM2016620035
Petitioner's Name: NGUYEN, HUONG T
Principal Applicant's Name: NGUYEN,LOAN HONG THI
Preference Category: F2A
Your Priority Date: 25Nov2015
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Monique

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor

asknvc@state.gov

IMPORTANT:

If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dear Madam or Sir:

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary and I was born on 06/13/1995, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam . As for the petitioner, her full name is HUONG NGOC THI NGUYEN. She was born on 01/01/1967, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

LOAN HONG THI NGUYEN

311/25 MINH PHUNG WARD 2

DIST 11 HO CHI MINH CITY

VIETNAM

Trong đây vẫn còn ghi em là diện F2A mà theo như chị nói thì em bị chuyển sang F2B rất cao, vậy chừng nào em mới biết chính xác là em bị chuyển diện vậy chị?

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC
Em cảm ơn ạ, hôm bữa em có gửi mail NVC hỏi, hôm nay họ trả lời lại như thế này ạ:
Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2016620035 filed by HUONG T NGUYEN on behalf of LOAN HONG THI NGUYEN.

Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The NVC will keep this petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record will be notified when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time. For additional information, review the explanation of numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance below.

EXPLANATION OF NUMERICAL LIMITATIONS ON IMMIGRANT VISA ISSUANCE:
Immigrant visa processing is governed by the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) of 1952, as amended, which controls priority dates and the number of immigrant visas that can be issued under certain preference categories. To establish which petitions are eligible for visas, the Department of State issues a monthly publication called the Visa Bulletin.

The Visa Bulletin provides a list of cut-off dates that are used to ensure the number of immigrant visas issued each year does not exceed the legal limit established in the INA. Cut-off dates are categorized by foreign state of chargeability and preference category. Only a petition with a priority date that is earlier than the cut-off date is eligible for a visa and consular processing. Please note this petition's priority date, foreign state of chargeability, and preference category can be found at the end of this correspondence.

The NVC may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available per the current edition of the Visa Bulletin. This allows ample time for the petitioner and applicant(s) to obtain and submit all required fees, forms, and documents. This petition, however, will not be eligible for an immigrant visa interview until its priority date is earlier than the cut-off date established in the current edition of the Visa Bulletin

To determine the cut-off date and which priority dates are current and ready for consular processing please review the current edition of the Visa Bulletin by visiting the following website:

usvisas.state.gov/visabulletin

To be placed on an email subscription list to receive the monthly Visa Bulletin please send an email to listserv@calist.state.gov , with the following statement:

Subscribe Visa-Bulletin First name/Last name
(example: Subscribe Visa-Bulletin John Doe)

You may also call our pre-recorded cut-off date announcement at (202) 485-7699.

Additional questions regarding Visa Bulletin related items may be submitted to the following email address: visabulletin@state.gov

Case Number: HCM2016620035
Petitioner's Name: NGUYEN, HUONG T
Principal Applicant's Name: NGUYEN,LOAN HONG THI
Preference Category: F2A
Your Priority Date: 25Nov2015
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Monique

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
FCi Federal, Support Contractor

asknvc@state.gov

IMPORTANT:

If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dear Madam or Sir:

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary and I was born on 06/13/1995, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam . As for the petitioner, her full name is HUONG NGOC THI NGUYEN. She was born on 01/01/1967, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

LOAN HONG THI NGUYEN

311/25 MINH PHUNG WARD 2

DIST 11 HO CHI MINH CITY

VIETNAM

Trong đây vẫn còn ghi em là diện F2A mà theo như chị nói thì em bị chuyển sang F2B rất cao, vậy chừng nào em mới biết chính xác là em bị chuyển diện vậy chị?
Nội dung email trên NVC thông báo đã nhận được những yêu cầu liên quan đến hồ sơ của bạn, do tại thời điểm này hồ sơ bạn chưa đến lượt xem xét, nên họ sẽ lưu giữ tại NVC. Khi nào lịch visa vượt qua ngày đáo hạn ưu tiên, NVC thông báo mở thì lúc đó sẽ biết tình trạng hồ sơ của mình vẫn ở F2A, hay sẽ phải chuyển sang F2B.