[Hồ sơ F3] Hồ sơ F2B - HCM2009745172 & Hồ sơ F3 - HCM2013839095*

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Hoi tham

sau hôm bửa e đọc diễn đàn thì 1/10/2013 dự luật di trú sẽ được tổng thống ký , khi đó lượng hs giải quyết hằng năm sẽ tăng lên gấp đôi . Như vậy thì thời gian phải rút ngắn lại chứ mấy a chị .Đến 01/10/2015 thì sẽ tăng thêm nữa cộng với hs nào được nộp trên 5 năm mà như vậy có đúng o ?

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

sau hôm bửa e đọc diễn đàn thì 1/10/2013 dự luật di trú sẽ được tổng thống ký , khi đó lượng hs giải quyết hằng năm sẽ tăng lên gấp đôi . Như vậy thì thời gian phải rút ngắn lại chứ mấy a chị .Đến 01/10/2015 thì sẽ tăng thêm nữa cộng với hs nào được nộp trên 5 năm mà như vậy có đúng o ?

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

sau hôm bửa e đọc diễn đàn thì 1/10/2013 dự luật di trú sẽ được tổng thống ký , khi đó lượng hs giải quyết hằng năm sẽ tăng lên gấp đôi . Như vậy thì thời gian phải rút ngắn lại chứ mấy a chị .Đến 01/10/2015 thì sẽ tăng thêm nữa cộng với hs nào được nộp trên 5 năm mà như vậy có đúng o ? nhờ a chị tư vấn dùm e ? mong tin nhiều

Loves

Thành viên tích cực

luật chưa ký và ko chắc chắn là tháng 10 sẽ ký bạn ạ . Vì chưa có ý kiến thống nhất

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

Mình vừa nhận được thư mail , nhờ diển đàn dịch hộ giúp mình
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 12:50 AM
To: NVC Inquiry
Subject: HI

Dear Madam or Sir,

My case is now at the National Visa Center.
Thus, I would be grateful to you for informing me about the status of my case.

Please note that
My petitioner’s full name is PHAM,HA NGOC Her Birthday is : 07/03/1957

As for me, I am the principal applicant in the present case.
My full name is: PHAM, THUY TIEN THI
My Birthday is : 10/12/1976
Thank you very much for your attention.

Name: PHAM,THUY TIEN THI
Address:355 ap chanh ,xa tien thuy ,huyen chau thanh ,tinh ben tre ,viet nam Phone Number:075.868867
mong tin nhiều , cảm ơn .

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

Mình vừa nhận được thư mail , nhờ diển đàn dịch hộ giúp mình
Dear Sir/Madam:

The Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) is committed to the protection of personal information of visa applicants and their petitioners. To ensure the confidentiality of visa files and to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information, the NVC requires that the following information be provided with each inquiry:

Name of the person submitting the inquiry
NVC case number or USCIS receipt number
Petitioner's name and date of birth
Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

Unfortunately, your inquiry did not contain ALL of the above information. Please resubmit your inquiry with the above information so we may update our records accordingly and provide you with a specific response.

MJ

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit
Serco Inc, Support Contractor
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please note that

Address:355 ap chanh ,xa tien thuy ,huyen chau thanh ,tinh ben tre ,viet nam Phone Number:075.868867
mong tin nhiều , cảm ơn .

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Loves

Thành viên tích cực

bạn phải post hết toàn bộ thư NVC , chứ post thế này đâu có ai hiểu gì đâu .

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

Dear Sir/Madam:

The Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) is committed to the protection of personal information of visa applicants and their petitioners. To ensure the confidentiality of visa files and to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information, the NVC requires that the following information be provided with each inquiry:

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

Unfortunately, your inquiry did not contain ALL of the above information. Please resubmit your inquiry with the above information so we may update our records accordingly and provide you with a specific response.

MJ

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please note that

nhờ dịch hộ dùm , mong tin nhiều

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

Dear Sir/Madam:

MJ

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please note that

nhờ dịch hộ dùm , mong tin nhiều
NVC TRÃ LỜI
ĐƠN YÊU CẦU CỦA BẠN CÓ CÁC THÔNG TIN VỀ
Tên của người nộp yêu cầu
Số hồ sơ NVC hoặc số biên nhận USCIS
Tên người bảo lãnh và ngày tháng năm sinh
Tên chính của người được bảo lảnh và ngày tháng năm sinh

yêu cầu của bạn không chứa tất cả các thông tin trên. Xin vui lòng gửi lại yêu cầu của bạn với các thông tin trên vì vậy chúng tôi có thể cập nhật hồ sơ của chúng tôi phù hợp và cung cấp cho bạn một câu trả lời cụ thể.

BẠN GỞI EMAIL CHO NVC GHI KHÔNG ĐÚNG HỌ/TÊN/NGÀY/THÁNG/NĂM SINH CỦA NBL , NĐBL .
NVC YÊU CẦU BẠN GỞI LẠI EMAIL VỚI CÁC THÔNG TIN CHÍNH XÁC .

HỌ/CHỮ LÓT/TÊN GHI THEO KIỂU MỶ HỌ, TÊN /CHỮ LÓT.
NGÀY/THÁNG/NĂM SINH GHI THEO KIỂU MỶ THÁNG /NGÀY /NĂM .

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Giao lưu lam quen

C hào diễn đàn , nhờ điễn đàn kiểm tra dùm em hồ sơ
Case number: .....................HCM2009745172
Petitioner's..........................PHAM, HA NGOC
Beneficiary's Name:..............PHAM, THUY TIEN THI
Preference category:.............F2B-UNMARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OR PERMRES
Priority Date:........................13 JULY 2007
Foreign State Chargebility:....VIET NAM
U.S. Embassy/Consulate.....HO CHI MINH CITY
xem dùm em hồ sơ đến đâu rồi và khi nào mới có thư mời phỏng vấn . cảm ơn diễn đàn và mấy anh chị nhiều .Mong tin nhiều

Loves

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Giao lưu lam quen

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
At NVC
Immigrant Visa Case Number: HCM2009745172

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition. If you have misplaced the instructions sent to you by the NVC or did not receive them, please contact us at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html for additional information.
Hiện tại hồ sơ cảu bạn đang ở NVC .
Vì mỗi hồ sơ bảo mật riêng nên diễn đàn ko check cụ thể được.
Bạn nên gởi mail cho NVC lần nữa , nhớ ghi chính xác họ tên , ngày tháng theo kiễu mỹ

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

khi nộp bang quốc tịch vào thì mất bao lâu NVC mới chuyển từ F2B sang F1 vậy mấy a chị . e mới nộp bổ sung thêm rồi .e mong tin

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

khi nộp bang quốc tịch vào thì mất bao lâu NVC mới chuyển từ F2B sang F1 vậy mấy a chị . e mới nộp bổ sung thêm rồi không biết bao lâ mới dược chuyển ? e mong tin. HỒ sơ mở trước ngày đáo hạn visa la bao lâu hả mấy a chị . e mong tin nhiêu

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

E vừa nhận được mail NVC nhờ a chị e dịch hộ dùm e
Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009745172 filed by HA NGOC PHAM on behalf of THUY TIEN THI PHAM.

The correct case number is listed below.

To continue processing your immigrant visa case, you will need to designate an agent by completing form DS-261 (Online Choice of Address and Agent). Upon receipt of the DS-261, we will send instructions for paying the immigrant visa application fee. All future correspondence will be sent to the agent at the address selected on the DS-261.

If the principal applicant is under the age of sixteen, the principal applicant's parent or guardian may sign the form DS-261.

Please complete and submit form DS-261 at ceac.state.gov.

For more information regarding the immigrant visa application fee, or for answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5167.html

A packet containing the Affidavit of Support Processing Fee Bill Invoice was sent to the petitioner or attorney of record for this case. The fee must be received before the petition can be processed further.

To make a payment go to www.immigrantvisas.state.gov , click the “Pay the Affidavit of Support processing fee” link and follow the instructions to submit the fee using the Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center. To make a payment you will need the following information, which is included on the fee bill invoice:

* The NVC case number
* The invoice identification number

If you are unable to pay online, you must submit your fee using the alternative payment option by submitting a cashier's check or money order. For alternative payment instructions please visit the following website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3905.html

Once the payment is received and processed, you will be given instructions on how to download the instruction packets and the appropriate forms online. You will need to mail the appropriate forms to the NVC in order to complete your immigrant visa processing.

Please note that the NVC will not send instructions to you if your payment was made online. If your payment was submitted online the instructions will be available on your payment receipt. To access your payment receipt please sign on to the Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center located on the following website:

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

IMPORTANT:
Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number:
Petitioner's Name:
Principal Applicant's Name:
Preference Category: F1
Your Priority Date: 13Jul2007
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

Chloe

National Visa Center
Written Inquiry Unit

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 11:15 PM
Subject: NHO KIEM TRA DUM

Dear Madam or Sir,

Please note that
My petitioner’s full name is Her Birthday is : As for me, I am the principal applicant in the present case.
My full name is:
My Birthday is :

Name:
Address

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyovn

Thành viên mới

Bạn điền Ds 261 thay cho ds 3032 + NVC đã gửi Free Bill Invoice cho người bảo lãnh.

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

mẫu thư đó e lấy ở đâu , người nhà bên mỹ chỉ nhận được giấy báo chấp thuận chuyển từ diện f2b lên f1 mà thôi như vậy bây giờ e phải làm sau mong được chỉ dẫn

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

sau e đọc o hiểu rõ lắm , trường hợp của e nên điền thư và gởi qua mail o ? hay đợi người nhà bên mỹ nhận được giấy báo rồi tín . bên mỹ chưa nhận được giấy gì cả