[Hồ sơ F3] Hồ sơ F2B - HCM2009745172 & Hồ sơ F3 - HCM2013839095*

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: Hoi tham

e đã điền DS-260 va goi tất cả giấy tờ tùy thân lên dv rồi mà , bây giờ e đang đợi xem hs đả hoàn tất hay chưa va khi nào co thư phỏng vấn mà ?
Theo thông báo trong email họ gửi thì họ yêu cầu bạn phải làm như vậy, tôi chỉ dựa theo nội dung email của NVC gửi cho bạn mà thôi. Nếu đã nộp đầy đủ thì ngồi chờ họ xem xét thôi nhé ! Việc này bạn có làm dịch vụ thì bạn nên hỏi họ hay hơn!

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Giao lưu lam quen

nhờ a chị diễn đàn xem dùm hs đã hoàn tất chưa và khi nào có thư phỏng vấn
Case Number: HCM2009745172
Petitioner's Name: PHAM, HA NGOC
Principal Applicant's Name: PHAM,THUY TIEN THI
Preference Category: F1
Your Priority Date: 13Jul2007
Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM
Invoice ID Number: *******
U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
4 LE DUAN BLVD., DISTRICT 1
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM
mong tin nhiều .E thành thật biết ơn

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM
Mong tin nhiều. Em. thành thật biết ơn
Hồ sơ hiện tại vẫn còn ở NVC, chưa hoàn tất complete.

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

e mới nhận được mail nhờ a chị dịch giúp dùm
Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: HCM2009745172 filed by HA NGOC PHAM on behalf of THUY TIEN THI PHAM.

We received documentation for your case. Please allow 30 business days for us to review your documents.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Invoice ID Number: 22342279

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL

HO CHI MINH CITY

VIETNAM

Sincerely,

Sophia

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

FCi Federal, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

e vừa nhận được dt của người nhà bên mỹ báo là dv đã điền mẫu đơn và gởi giấy tờ ở vn qua cho NVC rồi . vậy e nhờ diễn đàn xem dùm e hs đã hoàn tất chưa và khi nào có thư phỏng vấn e cả ơn nhiều

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

e vừa nhận được dt của người nhà bên mỹ báo là dv đã điền mẫu đơn và gởi giấy tờ ở vn qua cho NVC rồi . vậy e nhờ diễn đàn xem dùm e hs đã hoàn tất chưa và khi nào có thư phỏng vấn e cả ơn nhiều

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM
Bạn vào lấy mẫu thư gửi NVC, hòi hồ sơ đã hoàn tất chưa.
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php/2297-Mẫu-thư-gửi-NVC-hỏi-hồ-sơ-hoàn-tất-chưa

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

xin cho hỏi con rể co thể bảo lanh cha mẹ vợ sang định cư o mỹ được o ? và thời gian bảo lảnh được bao lâu? mong tin nhiều

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

xin cho hỏi con rể co thể bảo lanh cha mẹ vợ sang định cư o mỹ được o ? và thời gian bảo lảnh được bao lâu? mong tin nhiều
Con rễ không thể bảo lãnh Cha hoặc Mẹ vợ định cư Hoa Kỳ được nhé bạn ! Diện bảo lãnh định cư chỉ nằm trong mối quan hệ gia đình ruột bao gồm: Cha - Mẹ -Vợ - Chồng - Con ruột - Anh Chị Em ruột.

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
HO CHI MINH CITY
VIETNAM

vuthangsi

Ban điều hành

case number: Hcm2009745172
petitioner's name: Pham, ha ngoc
principal applicant's name: Pham,thuy tien thi
preference category: F1
your priority date: 13jul2007
foreign state chargeability: Vietnam
invoice id number: *******
u.s. Consulate general
4 le duan blvd., district 1
ho chi minh city
vietnam
mong tin nhiều .e thành thật biết ơn

Theo luật hoa kỳ, chúng tôi chỉ được phép cung cấp thông tin chi tiết về hồ sơ thị thực với

1 Người bảo lãnh,

2 Đương đơn,

3 hay Người đại diện hợp pháp của hồ sơ
Muốn biết tình trạng hồ sơ phải gởi email cho NVC để hỏi .

Diển đàn XUATNHAPCANH chỉ hướng dẫn các thủ tục ,

Diển Đàn không làm thay các công việc mà gia đình bạn phải làm .

Hồ sơ của mình thì phải tự theo dỏi xem đã đến đâu rồi mà làm tiếp ,diển đàn đã có hướng dẫn rồi ,

u.s. Department of state
immigrant visa application
at nvc
immigrant visa case number: Hcm2009745172

please follow the instructions you received from the national visa center (nvc) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition. If you have misplaced the instructions sent to you by the nvc or did not receive them, please contact us at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html for additional information.

Hồ sơ này vẫn đang ở NVC .

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

e vừa nhận được mail của NVC NHỜ a chị dịch hộ dùm e cảm ơn nhiều
Dear Sir/Madam:

The principal applicant information provided in your inquiry does not correspond to the referenced case number. Please review the case information and resubmit your inquiry so that we may provide you with an appropriate response.

The Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) is committed to the protection of personal information of visa applicants and their petitioners. To ensure the confidentiality of visa files and to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information, the NVC requires that the following information be provided with each inquiry:

Name of the person submitting the inquiry

NVC case number or USCIS receipt number

Petitioner's name

Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name.

Unfortunately, your inquiry did not contain ALL of the above information. Please resubmit your inquiry with the above information so we may update our records accordingly and provide you with a specific response.

Sincerely,

Rowan

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

AskNVC@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

PhuongChau

Diễn đàn XNC

e vừa nhận được mail của NVC NHỜ a chị dịch hộ dùm e cảm ơn nhiều
Dear Sir/Madam:

The principal applicant information provided in your inquiry does not correspond to the referenced case number. Please review the case information and resubmit your inquiry so that we may provide you with an appropriate response.

The Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) is committed to the protection of personal information of visa applicants and their petitioners. To ensure the confidentiality of visa files and to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information, the NVC requires that the following information be provided with each inquiry:

Name of the person submitting the inquiry

NVC case number or USCIS receipt number

Petitioner's name

Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name.

Unfortunately, your inquiry did not contain ALL of the above information. Please resubmit your inquiry with the above information so we may update our records accordingly and provide you with a specific response.

Sincerely,

Rowan

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

AskNVC@state.gov

Nội dung email trên NVC thông báo bạn cần gửi lại thông tin theo yêu cầu được hướng dẫn để họ cập nhật hồ sơ, và có câu trả lời cho bạn.

Tên của người nộp yêu cầu

NVC số hồ sơ hay số biên nhận USCIS

Tên của người bảo lãnh

Chính tên và ngày tháng năm sinh của người nộp đơn.

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

Dear Madam or Sir:

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary and I was born on 10/02/1976, in xa tien thuy chau thanh ben tre, Vietnam . As for the petitioner, his [or her] full name is PHAM, HA NGOC. was born PHAM, HA NGOC on 07/03/1957, in xa tien thuy chau thanh ben tre, Vietnam .

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

nhờ a chị dịch dùm e , mong tin nhiều

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...

Dear Madam or Sir:

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . I would be grateful to inform me when my family’s case complete at the National Visa Center.

Please note that I am the principal beneficiary and I was born on 10/02/1976, in xa tien thuy chau thanh ben tre, Vietnam . As for the petitioner, his [or her] full name is PHAM, HA NGOC. was born PHAM, HA NGOC on 07/03/1957, in xa tien thuy chau thanh ben tre, Vietnam .

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

nhờ a chị dịch dùm e , mong tin nhiều
Thư này trong diễn đàn đã có mẫu sẵn, chỉ cần làm theo hướng dẫn chính xác là xong rồi! Thư của bạn gửi đi không có thông tin tên họ của người được bảo lãnh thì làm sao họ trả lời.

Chú Ý: thông tin gửi đi phải có đầy đủ số hồ sơ (case number HCM) Tên họ ngày tháng năm sinh của người bảo lãnh và người được bảo lãnh!

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

case number: Hcm2009745172
petitioner's name: Pham, ha ngoc
principal applicant's name: Pham,thuy tien thi
preference category: F1
your priority date: 13jul2007
foreign state chargeability: Vietnam
invoice id number: *******
u.s. Consulate general
4 le duan blvd., district 1
ho chi minh city
vietnam
mong tin nhiều .e thành thật biết ơn

le_dan34

Thành viên tích cực

cho e hỏi thăm còn vài ngày nữa là đến đáo hạn hs cua gd e rồi , nhưng đến nay người nhà e bên mỹ lẫn việt nam chưa nhận bất cứ giấy tờ gì cả,như vậy bây giờ e cần phải làm gì , mong a chị giúp dùm . mong tin nhiều