[Hồ sơ F3] Hồ sơ F3 - gousa

gousa

Thành viên mới
Tôi gửi thông báo cho NVC theo mẫu trong diễn đàn như sau:
Dear Madam or Sir,

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . Thus, I would be grateful to you for informing me of my case number. My email address which is as follows: (Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi)

Application type: I130 Immigrant petition for relative fiance (e), or orphan
Receipt Number: SRC-XX-XXX-XXXXX.
Receipt date: April XX, 200X.
Priority date: April XX, 200X.
Notice date: October X, 200X.

Please note that my petitioner’s full name is: (Tên người bảo lãnh cho tôi đang ở Mỹ).
and her date of birth was: XXXX

As for me, I am the principal beneficiary in the present case.
My full name is (Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi) and my date of birth was mmmmm DD, YYYY.

Thank you very much for your attention.

(Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi)-

Adress: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, HCMC VIETNAM
PHONE: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sau đó tôi nhận được thông báo sau:
Please provide up with the petitioner's complete date of birth. This include the month, day and year.

The Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) is committed to the protection of personal information of visa applicants and their petitioners. To ensure the confidentiality of visa files and to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information, the NVC requires that the following information be provided with each inquiry:

Name of the person submitting the inquiry
NVC case number or USCIS receipt number
Petitioner's name and date of birth
Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

Unfortunately, your inquiry did not contain ALL of the above information. Please resubmit your inquiry with the above information so we may update our records accordingly and provide you with a specific response.

Vậy nhờ các anh chị trong diễn đàn soạn cho tôi mẫu thư theo yêu cầu của NVC. Mấy chỗ ghi tên người được bảo lãnh và người bảo lãnh nhờ các anh chị ghi rõ và đầy đủ dùm.
Cám ơn rất nhiều vì tôi không thạo tiếng Anh .

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: Nhờ các anh chị giúp đỡ gấp!!!!

Tôi gửi thông báo cho NVC theo mẫu trong diễn đàn như sau:
Dear Madam or Sir,

I learn that my case is now at the National Visa Center . Thus, I would be grateful to you for informing me of my case number. My email address which is as follows: (Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi)

Application type: I130 Immigrant petition for relative fiance (e), or orphan
Receipt Number: SRC-XX-XXX-XXXXX.
Receipt date: April XX, 200X.
Priority date: April XX, 200X.
Notice date: October X, 200X.

Please note that my petitioner’s full name is: (Tên người bảo lãnh cho tôi đang ở Mỹ).
and her date of birth was: XXXX (Tháng/ngày/năm sinh người bảo lãnh)

As for me, I am the principal beneficiary in the present case.
My full name is (Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi) and my date of birth was (tháng/ngày/năm sinh người được bảo lãnh)

Thank you very much for your attention.

(Tên của người gửi yêu cầu này – đang ở Việt Nam là tôi)-

Adress: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, HCMC VIETNAM
PHONE: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sau đó tôi nhận được thông báo sau:
Please provide up with the petitioner's complete date of birth. This include the month, day and year.
Trong mẫu email này anh chú ý kiểm tra chính xác thông tin trong dòng màu đỏ ở trên, theo yêu cầu của NVC.