[Diện Vợ, Chồng] Hồ sơ IR1 - HCM2011744066

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới
Các anh chị tư vấn giúp em cách điền I864 với ạ
Em đang gặp rắc rối ngay mục 21 Phần 5 trang 3
Trường hợp của em là do chồng bảo lãnh em và con(đã có quốc tịch Mỹ) và chị chồng đồng bảo trợ
Tính theo hộ thì chỉ có 4 người nhưng khi vào điền đơn thì lại ra 5 người
Anh chị giúp em với ạ vì con vài ngày nữa là chồng và chị chồng em về VN có việc gấp,sợ không kịp bổ sung giấy tờ
Đơn DS230 và civil documents em nộp hôm 6-10 và 11-10 bên chuyển phát họ báo lại là đã chuyển đên NVC rồi mà sao mới sáng nay NVC email lại yêu cầu em phảii gửi lại nữa..Anh chị có thể giúp em check số HCM không ạ
Bài em nhờ tư vấn nếu có sai qui định của diễn đàn mong ban quản trị nhắc nhở em ạ.Em cảm ơn rất nhiều

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới
Ðề: Hcm2011744066

Đây là nội dung em mới nhận sáng nay

October 12, 2011
NVC Case Number: HCM2011744066
Dear A,
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number: HCM2011744066
Beneficiary's Name: NGUYEN
Preference Category: IR1 - SPOUSE OF UNITED STATES CITIZEN
Priority Date: 20APR2011

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: NGUYEN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________
The National Visa Center is waiting for an Immigrant Visa Application to be submitted for this case.
The Principal Applicant and any other Applicants who will be accompanying him or her to the United
States must now download and complete an Immigrant Visa Application; please visit the following
website for instructions:
http://immigrantvisas.state.gov (click on the link for "submit Visa application and civil documents")
Please submit the Immigrant Visa Application form(s) and required supporting documents for each
Applicant in one package to the National Visa Center; sending this information separately will delay
your visa.
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.

Checklist for I-864A (filed by H, )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You as a household member have not provided proof of your relationship to the sponsor.
[J1B 10/12/2011] HCM2011744066

tuandoan

8 Đoàn !

Đây là nội dung em mới nhận sáng nay

October 12, 2011
NVC Case Number: HCM2011744066
Dear A,
We have reviewed the documents which you submitted in support of an application for an immigrant
visa. Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents
which are indicated as missing or need additional information. You must submit the required
information. Failure to provide the requested information will delay your immigrant visa interview.
Please read the enclosed information to determine where to send all required copies of missing
documents. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the National Visa Center at (603)
334-0700 between the hours of 7:30am and midnight ET.
Please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence and write your case number clearly (exactly
as it appears below) on the upper right-hand corner of all documents.
From the date you mail or transmit the requested information, please allow 20 business days for NVC to
review this documentation/your mail. When we complete our review, the NVC will notify
you/petitioner/beneficiary/attorney with information regarding the next processing step.
If a period of one year passes without contacting the NVC (by e-mail, telephone, or mail), all
submitted fees and documents will expire. Upon expiration, the fees and documents would need to
be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Case Number: HCM2011744066
Beneficiary's Name: NGUYEN
Preference Category: IR1 - SPOUSE OF UNITED STATES CITIZEN
Priority Date: 20APR2011

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: NGUYEN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
address provided.
______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________
The National Visa Center is waiting for an Immigrant Visa Application to be submitted for this case.
The Principal Applicant and any other Applicants who will be accompanying him or her to the United
States must now download and complete an Immigrant Visa Application; please visit the following
website for instructions:
http://immigrantvisas.state.gov (click on the link for "submit Visa application and civil documents")
Please submit the Immigrant Visa Application form(s) and required supporting documents for each
Applicant in one package to the National Visa Center; sending this information separately will delay
your visa.
______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
address provided.

Checklist for I-864A (filed by H, )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You as a household member have not provided proof of your relationship to the sponsor.
[J1B 10/12/2011] HCM2011744066
Chào bạn,

Theo thông tin check list thì : DS230 mỗi thành viên trong gia đình là 1 bộ HS riêng biệt.
- I864 là do: Người bảo trợ tài chánh đã không cung cấp mối quan hệ để bảo trợ cho bạn.
Check list này được gởi đi vào ngày 11/10/2011. Cách tốt nhất là bạn kêu OX bạn điện thoại hỏi trực tiếp NVC để hỏi cho chính xác là sau khi xem giấy tờ mà bạn mới bổ sung xong thì bị thiếu như vậy hay là NVC chưa nhận được giấy tờ bổ sung. Thân chào

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Cảm ơn anh đã trả lời,sáng giờ Ox em canh gọi cho NVC hoài mà cứ bị kẹt máy
Anh chị có thể tư vấn dùm em phần điền mục 21 trang 3 phần 5 đơn I864được không ạ.
Em cảm ơn rất nhiều .

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Chào bạn,

Theo thông tin check list thì : DS230 mỗi thành viên trong gia đình là 1 bộ HS riêng biệt.- I864 là do: Người bảo trợ tài chánh đã không cung cấp mối quan hệ để bảo trợ cho bạn.
Check list này được gởi đi vào ngày 11/10/2011. Cách tốt nhất là bạn kêu OX bạn điện thoại hỏi trực tiếp NVC để hỏi cho chính xác là sau khi xem giấy tờ mà bạn mới bổ sung xong thì bị thiếu như vậy hay là NVC chưa nhận được giấy tờ bổ sung. Thân chào
Anh cho em hỏi vậy người bảo lãnh cũng phải nộp 1 bộ DS230 nữa hả anh?

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Anh chị có thể giúp em điền phần đơn I864(mục 21 phần 5 trang 3 ) và gọi NVC dùm em xem NVC đã nhận được những giấy tờ nào được không ạ
Trường hợp của em là do chồng bảo lãnh em và con(đã có quốc tịch Mỹ) và chị chồng đồng bảo trợ
Tính theo hộ thì chỉ có 4 người nhưng khi vào điền đơn thì lại ra 5 người
Anh chị giúp em với ạ vì con vài ngày nữa là chồng và chị chồng em về VN có việc gấp,sợ không kịp bổ sung giấy tờ

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Anh chị cho em hỏi hồ sơ complete thì bao lâu nhận được thư phỏng vấn.Em cảm ơn!

Chào bạn,

Các Diện, CR, IR, K luôn luôn hiệu lực, vì vậy sau khi completed HS thì khoãng 2-8 tuần là có thư mời PV. Vì vậy bạn hoàn tất HS sớm thì được PV sớm. Thân chào

Last edited by a moderator:

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Cảm ơn Anh Tuandoan,vì Anh viết trong bài của em nên không hay anh trả lời.anh cho hỏi có phải hồ sơ của em đã complete phải không ạ?

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Cảm ơn các anh chị đã trả lời giúp!
Em có lịch phỏng vấn tháng 12, em muốn hỏi thăm về việc khám sức khoẻ ạ
Em thấy trên diễn đàn có bài về khám ở chợ rẫy mà không có ở iom, em ở tỉnh và có con nhỏ nên không gửi lâu được nên hỏi kỹ trước rồi mới đi. Hiện em lại đang bị cảm nữa, đợi hết bệnh đi thì lại sợ không kịp.Anh chị có kinh nghiệm rồi tư vấn giúp em nhé:)

ngomydung

Thành viên tích cực

Hi bạn
bạn KSK ở IOM hay chợ rẫy gì cũng như nhau thôi , vì nơi nào cũng khám cẩn thận và kỷ lưởng hết điều quan trọng là bạn có sức khỏe tốt để vượt qua ải không thôi , chào bạn

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Hi bạn
bạn KSK ở IOM hay chợ rẫy gì cũng như nhau thôi , vì nơi nào cũng khám cẩn thận và kỷ lưởng hết điều quan trọng là bạn có sức khỏe tốt để vượt qua ải không thôi , chào bạn
Cảm ơn bạn đã nhắc nhở mình..Mình hỏi khám sức khoẻ ở Iom để muốn biết lịch khám như thế nào, bao lâu có kết quả, vì như mình đã nói, mình ở tỉnh, đi lại khó khăn, rồi lại con nhỏ nữa. Mình thấy trên diễn đàn các anh chị em chia sẻ khám tại chợ rẫy thì 1 ngày, hôm sau có kết quả, không thấy bài nào về khám ở Iom hết hay do mình là thành viên mới chưa thạo các thao tác của diễn đàn nên không tìm ra. Mình hỏi để sắp xếp công việc và nên khám ở chỗ nào thôi chứ nếu có bệnh thì phải chữa thôi.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

langvuon

khoai nướng
Bạn có thể gọi điện thoại để đăng ký hẹn ngày khám sức khỏe, nhân viên trực điện thoại sẽ hỏi tên và số người trong hồ sơ để đặt lịch hẹn cho bạn. Bạn chỉ cần đến trước 7 giờ ngày đã hẹn khám sức khỏe, có thể chích ngừa trong buổi sáng đó hay trước 1 ngày càng tốt tại Trạm Kiểm Dịch Quốc Tế số 40 Nguyễn văn Trỗi, Q. Phú Nhuận
(có con nhỏ sẽ được ưu tiên)

KHÁM SỨC KHỎE:
Bệnh viện Chợ Rẫy, Phòng khám Xuất cảnh
Địa chỉ: 201B Nguyễn Chí Thanh, Phường 12, Quận 5, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Điện thoại: (84-8) 3856-5703

Tổ chức Quốc tế về Di dân (IOM)
Địa chỉ: 1B Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Quận 1, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Điện thoại: (84-8) 3822-2058 / 3822-2057 / 3822-2061

Thông tin ở đây:
http://vietnamese.hochiminh.usconsulate.gov/iv/kiem/tra/suc/khoe.html

@: IOM cũng chỉ khám sức khỏe trong vòng 1/2 ngày là xong, nhưng phải đợi lấy kết quả Test Lao tố của các bé dưới 15 tuổi sau 2 ngày. Trường hợp ở tỉnh sau khi có kết quả Test lao có thể sẽ được đợi nhận luôn kết quả khám sức khỏe nếu mọi việc suôn sẻ

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Cảm ơn Anh/Chị Langvuon đã trả lời, mai em đi chích ngừa với khám sức khoẻ rồi, hồi hộp quá !

ngoinhanho

Thành viên mới

Anh chị gọi kiểm tra hồ sơ dùm em với, em vẫn chưa nhận được thư mời phỏng vấn nữa ạ. Em cảm ơn!

Anh chị gọi kiểm tra hồ sơ dùm em với, em vẫn chưa nhận được thư mời phỏng vấn nữa ạ. Em cảm ơn!
Thư mời phỏng vấn chính là thư mà bạn sử dụng để đi chích ngừa và khám sức khỏe. Bạn coi lại ngày để đi phỏng vấn cho kịp nhé. Chúc may mắn.