Viết thư xin giữ ngày ưu tiên ( chuyển từ diện F4 sang diện F2B

Calvin

Thành viên mới
Cho con hỏi cô chú là hiện nay con bị quá tuổi CSPA ( 21t ) theo diện F4 . Bây giờ ba mẹ con muốn biết cách và trình tự viết lá thư xin giữ lại ngày ưu tiên cũ của diện F4 để làm giấy tờ bảo lãnh chuyển con sang diện F2B sau khi ba mẹ con qua Hoa kì và có thẻ xanh . Mong cô chú chỉ dẫn và giúp đỡ cho ba mẹ con viết lá thư xin giữ ngày ưu tiên cũ của diện F4 -> F2B
Cám ơn các cô chú diễn đàn Xuất Nhập Cảnh rất nhiều .

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: Viết thư xin giữ ngày ưu tiên ( chuyển từ diện F4 sang diện F2B

Bạn có thể xem chi tiết trong link này nhé:

Phần I

Phần II

Mẫu thư của anh Hùng Việt:

Thư xin giữ lại ngày ưu tiên cũ

Dear Madam or Sir:

Please find enclosed I-130 filed on behalf of my son [hay daughter], [tên họ người con], born on [ngày sanh].

Based on Section 203(h)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) suggesting that a child should automatically be able to fall into the F2B category and retain the original priority date of the original family-based or employment-based petition, I would be grateful to you for allowing my son [hay daughter] to retain the original priority date of the original family-based petition filed on my behalf on [ngày nộp đơn của đơn đầu tiên], by my father, [Mr. tên họ], of which the receipt number was [số biên nhận].

Furthermore, according to an article written by an attorney, on December 5, 2006, the Los Angeles District Office of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services granted the application of a Reeves & Associates’ client to recapture the priority date of an immigrant visa petition previously used by his mother. The Los Angeles District Office based its decision under section 3 of the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) upon reviewing a comprehensive brief that Reeves & Associates presented on behalf of their client. The decision by the Los Angeles District Office followed a recent rulings, in which the Board of Immigration Appeals (“BIA”), in the case of In re Garcia (A79 001 587), confirmed that a derivative beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition filed for a parent before CSPA’s effective date, August 6, 2002, could retain the priority date for the parent’s petition, and could use that priority date to apply for an immigrant visa under the second-preference immigrant visa category, as an unmarried son or daughter of a lawful permanent resident, if no final determination was made on the derivative beneficiary’s application for lawful permanent resident status before CSPA became effective.

In the light of what has been presented above, I hope that you will assent to my request.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Yours truly,

[Chữ ký của người bảo lãnh]
[Tên họ người bảo lãnh]
Mẫu này bạn có thể thay đổi một số chổ cho phù hợp với hồ sơ của bạn. Chúc thành công !