[Hồ sơ F4] Hồ sơ F4 - HCM2005727089 & HCM2005738007 & HCM2005738077 & HCM2005741138

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Tư vấn DS-230

Hi! ACE F4,tư vấn giúp mình điền câu 33 vì mình làm cho viễn thông VNPT và không qua trường lớp thì mình điền như thế nào ạ? thank's

onenainainai

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: Tư vấn DS-230

Hi! ACE F4,tư vấn giúp mình điền câu 33 vì mình làm cho viễn thông VNPT và không qua trường lớp thì mình điền như thế nào ạ? thank's
Ở câu hỏi số 33, List below all educational instiutions attended [Hãy liệt kê dưới đây tất cả trường mà bạn đã theo học], bạn phải kể tên tất cả trường học mà bạn đã học qua.
Nếu không qua trường lớp chuyên môn thì bạn chỉ cần ghi bậc học tiểu học và trung học là được rồi.

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Giúp ghi dùm câu 33

ACE F4 giúp mình ghi trường cấp I, II, III và cột sau cùng bằng cấp thì ghi như thế nào? thank's

quaidan

Cựu Ban điều hành
Ðề: huudung2007 - F4 - HCM2005727089, HCM2005738007 và HCM2005741138

Hi, nhắc bạn Huudung2007 lần thứ hai:

Nhằm giúp cho chính bạn có thể kiểm soát được các câu hỏi và tình trạng về hồ sơ của mình, đồng thời hỗ trợ ACE trên diễn đàn nắm rõ diễn biến và có các thông tin đầy đủ để trả lời nhanh chóng, chính xác…
Các topic của bạn đã được chuyển về đây hết rồi, kể từ bi giờ, nếu cần hỏi gì liên quan đến hồ sơ của bạn hãy post bài tại đây, đừng mở thêm topic nữa.
Mong bạn lưu ý.

Chúc vui vẻ cùng xuatnhapcanh.com

P/s: nếu bạn không biết cách tìm bài của mình (hay của thành viên khác bất kỳ) thì vào link này xem hướng dẫn nhé:
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: huudung2007 - F4 - HCM2005727089, HCM2005738077 và HCM2005741138

xin lỗi ACE nhe vì mình là thành viên mới nếu có gì bõ qua cho thank's

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực

ACE F4 giúp mình ghi trường cấp I, II, III và cột sau cùng bằng cấp thì ghi như thế nào? thank's

onenainainai

Cựu Ban điều hành

Bạn không cần phải liệt kê cấp I,II,III. Bạn chỉ cần ghi bậc tiểu học và trung học là được rồi.
Trường tiểu học: Primary school
Trường trung học: High School
Tốt nghiệp rồi thì ghi Degree còn chưa thì ghi None.

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
kiễm tra hồ sơ HCM2005 738 077

HI ! ACE F4 nhờ anh chi em kiễm tra dùm xem NVC đã nhận DS230 của mình chưa vì mình đã gửi qua đường bưu điện đã hơn nữa tháng rồi sợ bị thất lạc, thank's

Thành

Thích đủ thứ ...
Ðề: kiễm tra hồ sơ HCM2005 738 077

HI ! ACE F4 nhờ anh chi em kiễm tra dùm xem NVC đã nhận DS230 của mình chưa vì mình đã gửi qua đường bưu điện đã hơn nữa tháng rồi sợ bị thất lạc, thank's
NVC đã nhận được hồ sơ ngày 3.1.2011 vui lòng chờ họ xem xét nhé :113:

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
kiễm tra hồ sơ HCM2005 741 138

hi! ACE F4,kiễm tra dùm mình HS HCM2005741138
của người chị NVC đã nhận DS230 rồi chưa?thank's

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
kiễm tra dùm HS HCM2005 738 077

Hi 1 ACE F4 đã 3 tuần rồi nhờ ACE kiễm tra dùm HS HCM2005 738 077 đã complete chưa? thank's

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Hồ Sơ bị checklist

Hi! ACE F4, mình mới nhận checklist của NVC nhưng không biết họ bảo bổ gì? ACE giúp đỡ dùm, thank's " F4
DUNG HUU NGUYEN
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: NGUYEN, DUNG HUU
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION:__________________________________
Please submit a completed copy of form DS-230 Part I, (Application for Immigrant Visa and
Alien Registration - Biographic Data) for this applicant. In reviewing the form that you
submitted, we note that the section pertaining to applicant residences from the age of 16 is
either blank or incomplete. The applicant must list all places lived for at least six months since
reaching the age of 16. There must not be any gaps greater than six months. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes. Your visa application cannot be processed
until this form is complete.
A gap exists in your residence history of more than six months. When completing the
information in this section, please refer to the following instructions below on Police
Certificate(s):
*Police certificates are required for each visa applicant aged 16 years or older, based on
where each applicant lives or has lived previously.
*Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided
more than 12 months. Present and form er residents of the United States should NOT obtain
any police certificates covering their residence in the U.S.
*Generally, applications for police certificates should be made directly to the police authorities
in the district in which you resided. The police certificate must:
*Cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in that area, and
*State what the appropriate police authorities records show concerning each applicant,
including all arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case of which
there is a record.
*If you have any questions about where or how to apply for police certificates in other
countries, you may comm unicate directly with the U.S. consular office processing your visa
applications.
NOTE: Police certificates from certain countries are unavailable. Detailed information is
available from the NVC or the nearest United States imm igrant visa processing post.
To download a form with complete instructions, please visit www.Im migrantVisas.state.gov.
______FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:__________________________________________
A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and
supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in
your response or you have not responded to some questions.
Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.
You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the
Department of State website at the following address:
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new
completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete
the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the
Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.
NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,
please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: NGUYEN, NGOC MAI THI
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION:__________________________________
Please submit a completed copy of form DS-230 Part I, (Application for Immigrant Visa and
Alien Registration - Biographic Data) for this applicant. In reviewing the form that you
submitted, we note that the section pertaining to applicant residences from the age of 16 is
either blank or incomplete. The applicant must list all places lived for at least six months since
reaching the age of 16. There must not be any gaps greater than six months. You will need to
complete and submit a new form with the changes. Your visa application cannot be processed
until this form is complete.
A gap exists in your residence history of more than six months. When completing the
information in this section, please refer to the following instructions below on Police
Certificate(s):
*Police certificates are required for each visa applicant aged 16 years or older, based on
where each applicant lives or has lived previously.
*Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided
more than 12 months. Present and form er residents of the United States should NOT obtain
any police certificates covering their residence in the U.S.
*Generally, applications for police certificates should be made directly to the police authorities
in the district in which you resided. The police certificate must:
*Cover the entire period of the applicant's residence in that area, and
*State what the appropriate police authorities records show concerning each applicant,
including all arrests, the reason for the arrest(s), and the disposition of each case of which
there is a record.
*If you have any questions about where or how to apply for police certificates in other
countries, you may comm unicate directly with the U.S. consular office processing your visa
applications.
NOTE: Police certificates from certain countries are unavailable. Detailed information is
available from the NVC or the nearest United States imm igrant visa processing post.
To download a form with complete instructions, please visit www.Im migrantVisas.state.gov.
Checklist for I-864A (filed by HO, VAN )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
HO, VAN
[x]
(household member) must complete and submit an I-864A.
[x] This form must be completed by typewriter or in blue or black ink.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x]
It appears that there is no proof of current employment (a recently dated job letter or pay stub), or
self-employment status (a recently dated letter on business letterhead or a business license).
Checklist for I-864 (filed by NGUYEN, HENRY HUU )
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
HO, VAN
[x]
Checklist for I-864A (filed by LAM, HAI T )
LAM, HAI T
[x]
[x] This form must be completed by typewriter or in blue or black ink.
Checklist for I-864 (filed by NGUYEN, NGA BICH THI )
LAM, HAI T
[x]
[JG7 01/19/2011] HCM2005738077

AnhTuan3090

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: Hồ Sơ bị checklist

Chào bạn.
Mình cũng đã từng bị checklist và mình xin chia sẻ một sồ kinh nghiệm với bạn.
Đối với người NGUYEN, DUNG HUU thì form DS-230 điền bị rắc rối ở chỗ điền vào những nơi đã cư ngụ khi TRÒN 16 tuổi. Do vậy bạn nên điền đúng bắt đầu thời gian tròn 16 tuổi cho đến nay - chỉ cần tháng với năm. Nếu như từ 16 tuổi đến nay bạn chỉ sống ở tp HCM thôi thì rất đơn giản. Còn nếu như trước đó bạn sống ở nơi khác và bây giờ bạn đã nhập hộ khẩu vào tp HCM thì xin ghi từ lúc bạn tròn 16 tuổi cho đến THỜI GIAN BẠN nhập hộ Khẩu trong sổ hộ khẩu, và từ thời gian đó cho đến nay. Nếu không bạn sẽ bị báo là có khoảng trống giữa các thời gian.
Về BỘ BẢO TRỢ TÀI CHÍNH: bạn nên nói người bảo lãnh của bạn check lại form i -864. Tại có những chỗ điền bị thiếu, không cung cấp đầy đủ thông tin nên NVC mới yêu cầu bạn làm lại. NVC cũng đã đánh dấu những câu mà người bảo lãnh bạn đã ko trả lời.
Khi gửi giấy tờ thì nên ghi mã hồ sơ ở góc trên cùng tay phải và phải kèm thêm tờ cover sheet - cái tờ có cái mã vạch đó.
Còn về phần INSTRUCTIONS FOR: NGUYEN, NGOC MAI THI thì cũng bị lỗi y chang ở form DS230 như mình đã nói ở trên.
Bạn cố gắng hoàn thành form sớm và hoàn chỉnh để complete hồ sơ nha.
Chúc bạn may mắn.

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Tư vấn DS230 gấp

Hi!ACE F4,cho mình hỏi là DS-230 câu 30&33 của cháu mình phai ghi như thế nào? hiện tại nó đang học đại học năm thứ 2 ở HCM và gia đình thì ở tỉnh, thank's

quaidan

Cựu Ban điều hành

Hi, Huudung2007, các câu hỏi của bạn không được ACE trả lời vì thiếu quá nhiều thông tin.
Nhằm giúp cho chính bạn có thể kiểm soát được các câu hỏi và tình trạng về hồ sơ của mình, đồng thời hỗ trợ ACE trên diễn đàn nắm rõ diễn biến và có các thông tin đầy đủ để trả lời nhanh chóng, chính xác…
Như vậy là bạn lại mới mở thêm 06 topic trong cùng một chuyên muc <VISA DIỆN F4> , tôi vừa chuyển về đây hết rồi, kể từ bi giờ, nếu cần hỏi gì liên quan đến hồ sơ của bạn hãy post bài tại đây, đừng mở thêm topic nữa.
Mong bạn lưu ý & hợp tác.

Chúc vui vẻ cùng xuatnhapcanh.com

P/s: nếu bạn không biết cách tìm bài của mình (hay của thành viên khác bất kỳ) thì vào link này xem hướng dẫn nhé:
http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1108

quaidan

Cựu Ban điều hành

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực
Ðề: huudung2007 - F4 - HCM2005738007

Hi! ACE F4 kiễm tra dùm minh HS HCM2005 738 077 đã hoàn tất chưa? thank's

huudung2007

Thành viên tích cực

cãm ơn ndtrg61 rất nhiều